Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Extremely engaging trainer. Course was delivered excellently.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good course, good detail, good speed.
Thank you for leaving a review.
It was a good refresher course. Pitched well. Badger is an experienced trainer and respectful, understanding of his audience
(IOSH Managing Safely Refresher) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you for leaving a review Lorraine, I've passed your comments to Badger I know he'll appreciate them.
Hi All Just returned from my SLG course in farnham i must say the trainer was knowledgeable of the SLG course and was happy to help with question that you had for him, Andi came across as a good trainer. sometimes these courses can be hard work with the wrong type of trainer but with andi it made the day enjoyable...A pleasure to meet you Andi.... Phil,lee,steve
Thank you all so much for such a great review and feedback. I'll be sure to share this with Andi and if there's ever anything else we can help with please let us know.
The teaching was good.
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
The course was relevant and concise and Badger was a good teacher. I found the drawings and animations used a little sexist. I think we are past the days of portraying women in short skirts and high heels in the workplace.
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review and for the feedback. IOSH produce the content that we have to use for their courses, I will be sharing your feedback with them, I believe they are reviewing and planning update and modernise the content soon.
Great presenter, and easy to follow on Zoom. Learned a lot about health and Safety and manged to pass the test.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review Joshua, glad to hear you enjoyed your virtual course, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Really good to have a trainer capable of adapting the pace of training to the audience to make sure time was used efficiently.
(IOSH Managing Safely Refresher) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review Alex, I'll be sure to share your comments with your trainer.
Would recommend to a friend. Really pleased I opted for the day course. Teacher was brilliant, had plenty of knowledge, experience and laughs.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for such a great review! Great to hear you had some laughs on the course too, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Absolutely brilliant course, I had no prior experience with H&S but Badger is a brilliant trainer. He found great ways to help make the information stick, I especially enjoyed the relaxed training environment.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review Nico, I'll be sure to share your review with Badger!
Enjoyable and informative
Thank you for leaving a review.
Very good course. Martin was very good and a good teacher.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
That's great to hear Paul, I'll pass your review on to Martin.
Good trainer
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Paulo, we really appreciate you leaving a review.
The online course was very good and the instructor was great. Worth every penny and in the comfort of your own home
Thank you for leaving a review.
I thought that the instructor Martin,was very knowledgeable and proffessional,a credit to tour company.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the review Colin, I've shared your comments with Martin I know he will appreciate them.
Excellent training provider cheaper than everyone else
(CPCS (A17) Telescopic Handler C: All Sizes Ex. Slew - Foundation) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks James we appreciate the great review.
Excellent course and joining coms
(CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Very good teaching and training. the course could do with being a day longer just to help soak it all in but still well worth it.
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Very structured, easy to ask questions even in a virtual classroom
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Alex.
vERY GOOD COURSE ,EXPLAINED REALLY WELL .I THROUGHLY ENJOYED IT