Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Very good training course Good approach and insight into risk assessment Scope to apply at work definitely Martin particularly made it very interesting . Would definitely recommend
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Chhaya, Thank you for the review.
Badger was a very good trainer 👍🏻🙌🏻
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for your feedback Chris
Coursework book was delivered ahead of the Course start date. Overall a great course and a good trainer, Daisy Silcock, one or two issues with connectivity and access to the Zoom meeting on the first day of the course for a number of Users which delayed getting things going.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Kim, Glad to hear you had a nice experience on your course and that the trainer met your expectations. Thank you for your feedback
Could be condensed into maximum of 2 days.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi, The IOSH Managing Safely course has a minimum amount of hours that the training has to meet, which is three days. Thank you for your feedback.
Very insightful, the teacher was great.
(CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, glad to hear that the teacher met your expectations.
Was ok what more is there to say
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 8 months ago
Excellent course, very helpful additional skills moving forward
(NRSWA Supervisor) - Posted 10 months ago
Hi Tony, Thanks for leaving a review. Glad to hear of your good experience with us.
Great, enjoyable training. Easy to understand and appropriate for me in my role. Would definitely recommend
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review, and for the recommendation, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
The teaching was good.
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
The course was relevant and concise and Badger was a good teacher. I found the drawings and animations used a little sexist. I think we are past the days of portraying women in short skirts and high heels in the workplace.
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review and for the feedback. IOSH produce the content that we have to use for their courses, I will be sharing your feedback with them, I believe they are reviewing and planning update and modernise the content soon.
Very structured, easy to ask questions even in a virtual classroom
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review Alex.
A good course with a very knowledgeable tutor who provoked good discussions and catered to a range of learning styles. Equipped me with the knowledge I need to do the job, which is the most important part of any qualification. The only criticism is I realised during my exam that I wasn't certain about what information I was expected to provide. A more detailed look into what will and won't get you marks on the exam would have helped. This was covered, but it still left me unsure within the exam itself.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review and some excellent feedback. Our team review each exam date as results are released as part of our quality requirements and our requirements to maintain our NEBOSH Gold Status and your feedback is an important part of that. The team and trainers will discuss how best to cover the assessments and what NEBOSH are looking for in more detail. If you have any other comments or suggestions on what you would have found most helpful please let us know on here or by emailing training@projss.co.uk.
Brilliant course with a brilliant trainer(Steve). Friendly and professional.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
The course was straight forward and informative.
(CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good teaching and more practical given
Thank you for leaving a review.
Very good teachers and staff
Thank you for leaving a review.
Course was great and booking it with project skills solutions was very easy and simple will recommend
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review, glad we could make things easy.
It was a good course but we were unable to complete the test due to the trainer having the wrong link this has been reschedule in for Tuesday this week.
(NRSWA Supervisor Units 1,10-14+16) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review, apologies again for the assessment link. Good luck for tomorrow and please let us know if there's anything you need.
It felt professional and was easy to follow.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Very pleased with the undertaking of lesson despite sound problem on my zoom! Was able to follow the course.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.7 based on 712 reviews