Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
1st Class, communication is excellent - Tutor very effective and efficient thank you
(NEBOSH NG1 Exam) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi John, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you had a good experience.
No problems with PSS, my trainer - Daisy, however, did not provide any support with exam prep, or additional feedback when asked for. There was no support during the week break, or after the course was delivered. How to pass the exam was not covered in the course, only reading from the book.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for leaving a review, feedback like yours is so important to us when reviewing and improving our course delivery. I'm going to discuss your feedback with our lead tutor and use during our course review. I'd like to find out more if possible and perhaps discuss what kind of exam prep would be most useful, if you'd be happy to share more please email me at sambarton@projss.co.uk, your details will remain confidential. Alternatively, perhaps you could provide more information using the review form link below (you can be anonymous). https://forms.office.com/r/cJtUrNWUgY
Recently attend IOSH Managing Safely. Really well presented, interactive, lots of revision before the test, excellent experience.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Camelia, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had a good experience with us.
The trainer- Mr. HARDWICK Extremely attentive, professionally and well informed on subject. Made learning effortless .
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Sherryl, Thank you for the review, glad you had a positive experience with us.
From start to finish, the booking process up until the end of the course I was on was a pleasure. Massive thank you to Badger for making the day alot nicer than I had anticipated, from jokes, to the wealth of knowledge he has.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Very helpful and great training with an excellent trainer
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Great, enjoyable training. Easy to understand and appropriate for me in my role. Would definitely recommend
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review, and for the recommendation, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Extremely engaging trainer. Course was delivered excellently.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good course, good detail, good speed.
Thank you for leaving a review.
It was a good refresher course. Pitched well. Badger is an experienced trainer and respectful, understanding of his audience
(IOSH Managing Safely Refresher) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review Lorraine, I've passed your comments to Badger I know he'll appreciate them.
Hi All Just returned from my SLG course in farnham i must say the trainer was knowledgeable of the SLG course and was happy to help with question that you had for him, Andi came across as a good trainer. sometimes these courses can be hard work with the wrong type of trainer but with andi it made the day enjoyable...A pleasure to meet you Andi.... Phil,lee,steve
Thank you all so much for such a great review and feedback. I'll be sure to share this with Andi and if there's ever anything else we can help with please let us know.
The teaching was good.
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
The course was relevant and concise and Badger was a good teacher. I found the drawings and animations used a little sexist. I think we are past the days of portraying women in short skirts and high heels in the workplace.
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review and for the feedback. IOSH produce the content that we have to use for their courses, I will be sharing your feedback with them, I believe they are reviewing and planning update and modernise the content soon.
Great presenter, and easy to follow on Zoom. Learned a lot about health and Safety and manged to pass the test.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Joshua, glad to hear you enjoyed your virtual course, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Really good to have a trainer capable of adapting the pace of training to the audience to make sure time was used efficiently.
(IOSH Managing Safely Refresher) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Alex, I'll be sure to share your comments with your trainer.
Would recommend to a friend. Really pleased I opted for the day course. Teacher was brilliant, had plenty of knowledge, experience and laughs.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for such a great review! Great to hear you had some laughs on the course too, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Absolutely brilliant course, I had no prior experience with H&S but Badger is a brilliant trainer. He found great ways to help make the information stick, I especially enjoyed the relaxed training environment.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Nico, I'll be sure to share your review with Badger!
Enjoyable and informative
Thank you for leaving a review.
Very good course. Martin was very good and a good teacher.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 2 months ago
That's great to hear Paul, I'll pass your review on to Martin.
Good trainer
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks Paulo, we really appreciate you leaving a review.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 661 reviews