Project Skills Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Project Skills Solutions

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

How would you rate Project Skills Solutions?

Simon Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Excellent.. very good refresher"
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 5 days ago
Michael Kiely
Verified Buyer
"They helped me get the booked and set date for my new job which started 16th April. Thank You"
(NRSWA Operative) - Posted 6 days ago
Thank you for leaving a review Michael, and good luck in your new job.
Andrew Stephens
Verified Buyer
"Very supportive teacher and very understanding Course was very good on h@s with good understanding off safety"
Thank you for leaving a review Andrew, I'll be sure to pass your comments to your tutor.
Mr Louis Hawkes
"Excellent service"
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for leaving a review Louis, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know. Have a nice weekend.
Mr Michael Croft
Verified Buyer
"Ray Lee was amazing with us all"
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for leaving a review Michael.
Thomas Alamu
Verified Buyer
"Project Skills Solutions is a well organised training that is good for Health & Safety on Road works and other related training for development and skills improvements."
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much Thomas, we really appreciate your review.
"Good all round course"
Valeriu Colesnic
Verified Buyer
"Was very nice and easy way. Thanks very much for"
Thank you for leaving a review Valeriu, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Thank you for leaving a review Valeriu, if we can help with anything else please let us know.
Phillip Potter
Verified Buyer
"The instructor was informal and and knowledgeable about his subject, and explained the syllabus well and clearly."
Thanks Phillip, I'll be sure to pass your comments back to your instructor.
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Stephen Eccleston
Verified Buyer
"Informative and concise. The wording of some questions on the test was ambiguous to say the least."
Thank you for leaving a review Stephen, IOSH writes the assessments so I'm going to pass your comment back to them, I know they are always keen to improve the course and this will help them.
Chris Alldred
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Training / Trainer in Mike Manning"
Thank you for leaving a review Chris, I'll be sure to pass your comments to Mike I know he will appreciate them.
"I attended the IOSH Course in March 2018, the tutor was Martin (Badger) he mad the entire course very intresting and meaningful, he was always happy to shear his own experiences with everyone and go the extra mile to support you if you need him to. He really is a great man and made the corse very interactive."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I'll be sure to pass your comments to Martin, I know he'll appreciate them.
Excellent to hear you found the course interesting if there's anything else we can help with just let us know.
"Very good understanding was great enjoy it very easy listening"
Thank you for leaving a review, great to hear your enjoyed your course.
Sam Dudgeon
Verified Buyer
"Well organised course, good tutor"
Thanks Sam, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Sarah Alan
Verified Buyer
"I thought the trainer was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. It was an excellent course."
Thank you for leaving a review, great to hear you were impressed by the course. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Aneta Rusch
"Knowledge"
Thank you for leaving a review.
"Although Gary, the trainer was a nice guy, he often moved away from the subject at hand, was critical of the IOSH course content and over applied too much time to accident investigation and risk assessments, but skipped over the rest of the training with too little detail. If I had to have paid for this course out of my own money, I would have been extremely disappointed and would not have felt I had `got my money's worth'."
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate any comments on our training as they all help us to constantly improve our quality.
I've passed this to our training manager for further investigation. We believe the IOSH course to be hugely beneficial and all our trainers regularly champion the IOSH course for its ability to deliver content in a relaxed way, with group discussions and not just 'death by powerpoint'.
Risk assessment and accident investigation is a large part of the course, and often one of the main benefits of attending the IOSH course is that delegates can immediately apply knowledge to their workplace and complete risk assessments. So it's important delegates understand completely.
We do encourage trainers to mould the course to suit delegates and spend time on subjects according to delegates' ability and existing knowledge.
We will be looking into the timetable of the course to make sure everything is sufficiently covered.
If you'd like to follow up with our team's progress investigating this further, please email me personally at kately@projss.co.uk and I'd be happy to update you and get any other feedback you may have.
Elliot Shutt
Verified Buyer
"I got 25 out of 25 in the 'quiz' so I'd say badger did all he could have done to inform me properly of all the material within the course."
Thank you for leaving a review Elliot, and a big well done for getting full marks!
Neville Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Good tuition I have been on many safety courses and inductions and they can be tedious and monotone, but this was totally different lighthearted and involving making it easier to take on board"
Thank you for leaving a review Neville.
"Got me through the day and gave me everything to pass the test at the end of the day"
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.79 based on 141 reviews