Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Very good course. Martin was very good and a good teacher.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 16 hours ago
That's great to hear Paul, I'll pass your review on to Martin.
Good trainer
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 day ago
Thanks Paulo, we really appreciate you leaving a review.
The online course was very good and the instructor was great. Worth every penny and in the comfort of your own home
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 6 days ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
I thought that the instructor Martin,was very knowledgeable and proffessional,a credit to tour company.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for the review Colin, I've shared your comments with Martin I know he will appreciate them.
Excellent training provider cheaper than everyone else
(CPCS (A17) Telescopic Handler C: All Sizes Ex. Slew - Foundation) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks James we appreciate the great review.
Excellent course and joining coms
(CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Very good teaching and training. the course could do with being a day longer just to help soak it all in but still well worth it.
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Very structured, easy to ask questions even in a virtual classroom
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review Alex.
vERY GOOD COURSE ,EXPLAINED REALLY WELL .I THROUGHLY ENJOYED IT
Excellent teacher 10/10!
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
My first experience with PSS and I am glad to say it was positive. The tutor Martin Hardwicke was really knowledgeable as you would expect, and conducted the course in a way that made you feel comfortable to ask any questions. I was not keen on having an exam at the end but it made the effort of reading your notes at night all worthwhile. Thank you to all involved.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review, Martin will appreciate your comments and a big well done for passing your course.
Great courses and organisation. Apprentices rate the events highly. Recommended!
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good and interesting training, great trainer.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
I have now participated in two PSS courses the last being the SMSTS course and I have really enjoyed the format and the delivery of both. Gary presented the material very well and made everyone on the course feel comfortable with the pace and content.
(CITB SMSTS) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review Shaun, I'll share your comments with Gary I know he'll appreciate them.
The teacher is a very nice person, hos explanarion was very good.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
A good course with a very knowledgeable tutor who provoked good discussions and catered to a range of learning styles. Equipped me with the knowledge I need to do the job, which is the most important part of any qualification. The only criticism is I realised during my exam that I wasn't certain about what information I was expected to provide. A more detailed look into what will and won't get you marks on the exam would have helped. This was covered, but it still left me unsure within the exam itself.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review and some excellent feedback. Our team review each exam date as results are released as part of our quality requirements and our requirements to maintain our NEBOSH Gold Status and your feedback is an important part of that. The team and trainers will discuss how best to cover the assessments and what NEBOSH are looking for in more detail. If you have any other comments or suggestions on what you would have found most helpful please let us know on here or by emailing training@projss.co.uk.
Our tutor for the day was awesome Long day but kept things fun
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, there's a lot to cover but we try to have some fun on the courses.
Excellent course & brilliant instructor (Gary McKenna)
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 2 months ago
Daisy is a great trainer, she kept the group engaged throughout and her sense of humour made the course more enjoyable.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you Elaine, Daisy really enjoyed delivering the course, I'll be sure to share your review with her.
Absolutely fantastic, I really can't praise them enough.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for a great review Mark, we really appreciate it!
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 643 reviews