Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
It felt professional and was easy to follow.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Excellent tutor , volume of the project needed improving.
Thank you for the review and the feedback, that's certainly something we can look into.
Very pleased with the undertaking of lesson despite sound problem on my zoom!
Was able to follow the course.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good trainer, good explanation highly recommended
Thanks Ionut, really appreciate you leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
You have my name wrong!!
Sorry Aidan, that's our fault, just a typo on the review form. Not to worry, your certificate has the correct name.
Excellent trainer
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good course, problem with audio on day 1 but we managed.
Thanks for leaving a review Nigel, and thank you for your patience, glad we got the audio sorted. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Nice tutorial
Thank you for leaving a review.
Martin (the teacher) was very understanding and helpful. Very well organised class. Good 👍🏽
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll pass on your comments to Martin.
Project skills solutions booked training for me in Webb's Million Keynes.
Very bad experience, I have left before course CITB Health and Safety Awareness has begun.
On entrance desinfect hands, Trainer standing face to face with me in distance less than 1 meter and explaining 2 meter social distance, not saying/asking with a good manner - giving orders!
I have 20 minutes before course starting. Decided to get to car to drink and make cigarette, Trainer came after me with hand sanitizer as said that he not saw if I was using so I have to do it now ( like I'm 5yo and teacher need to see if I done it) 😂
I said that I used twice already, anyway is almost 20 minutes to start, I'm about to smoke now I will use when back to building, but he insisted. I use again, and make comment that Covid-19 is not that deadly as government and TV said. I know no one who knows anyone with Covid-19.
After which trainer raised his voice and with a bad manner said that Covid-19 is real, he knows at least 3 people who died from it. And this end of conversation.
I call company who booked this course for me that I not want to start this course with this trainer.
Why I should stay there if on start trainer raising voice on me because I dare to have different opinion 😲.
Good he not know what I think about NHS services🤣.
Just like everyone else I have right to mine opinion even if is wrong or against someone believes, but this is not reason to be unpleasant and rude.
Im waisted almost £200 and because trainer at this place with his behaviour in my opinion is not good enough to teach anything even a dog's, and only thing I get from this place is a chronic migraine attack ongoing for a second day. Look after yours money and health as this place respecting non of those.
I read other reviews and PSS answers, please do not believe that PSS is sorry for this what happened, as they not, as you paid already you can go and ...........
Please to make good choice with someone else 😜
Hi, thank you for leaving a review, I'm very sorry for your experience, our team here have since investigated the situation.
You are of course entitled to your own opinion about Covid and the NHS. However, for us and Webbs to be allowed to deliver training we are required to follow government guidelines, complete a risk assessment and put measures in place to minimise the risk of our staff and delegates catching the virus. The team at Webbs, like many people, have been personally affected by Covid and shared that with you to relay the importance of the measures they've taken.
The team at Webbs did not see you use hand sanitiser or have your temperature taken which are both parts of our measures to keep everyone safe. I’m very sorry if you did in fact use the hand sanitiser, it is our responsibility to make sure these guidelines are followed.
Since these precautions have been in place we have had no issues with delegates complying, they are typical of many public places right now.
Badger made the training easy and interesting. Thanks
Thanks for the review.
Good course and badger made it interesting. very happy indeed
Thank you for leaving a review.
Martin is a fantastic asset to PSS. His delivery and tuition techniques helped to make the learning process clear and informative. A healthy dash of humor helped keep the course engaging and enjoyable.

Thanks Phil, I'll share this with Martin I know he'll appreciate your comments.
Call was well presented Martin the instructor was very helpful
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good course and well worth it
Good, understanding teaching.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Did what it said on the tin, easy going and quite enjoyable
Thanks for leaving a review Mark.
Very helpful, great course and Amazing help from the trainer.
Certificate took 6 months to arrive costly me at least 3 jobs in the meantime as I was unable to apply for my cscs/ecs card. Will be seeking a refund.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 months ago
Good for only the 2nd go on zoom
Thanks for joining the virtual course Terry, the trainer very much enjoyed delivering online and it's a great way to keep courses going while socially distancing. Well done for completing the course and thank you for leaving a review, hope to see you soon.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 583 reviews