Project Skills Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Project Skills Solutions

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy

"I really enjoyed it. Delivery and content were spot on. I would highly recommend to my colleagues."
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for your feedback. We're very pleased you enjoyed your experience with us here at Project Skills Solutions. Our trainers always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains the most from their course.

We hope you choose PSS as your training provider in the future again.

PSS - Marketing Team
"The trainer was very knowledgable and had the expertise and experience to be able to adjust the course to meet the needs of the attendees. The course itself was probably longer than it needed to be for the course content. It would have been better to have used one of the days for considering practical applications for our businesses. I wonder if it might be worth considering elements of "flipped classroom" learning, which would allow course attendees to better exploit the trainer's expertise"
Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback. We're pleased you enjoyed our trainer and your course experience with us. Here at Project Skills Solutions we value our delegates and always ensure to provide the best learning experience possible.

In addition please note our courses are provided by accredited training providers who set course guidelines which we must follow, including the duration and structure of the courses.

However we always seek for ways to improve our course experience and as a result, I will pass your comments over to the training manager who will forward them to IOSH, in order to help improve teaching standards and performance.

Nisha - Marketing Assistant
"Overall very good, enjoyable, and productive"
Hi Dean,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your course experience with us.

We hope you choose Project Skills Solutions as your training provider in the future again.

"Dragged out a bit"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note many of the courses we provide have minimum guided learning hours to ensure enough criteria is covered. In addition, as our courses are accredited by awarding bodies it is essential to meet the required hours and complete the assessment, in order to earn certification from your course.

We appreciate your feedback and I will pass it over to the training manager in order to seek for ways to improve our courses, whilst following the course guidelines.

Many thanks,

"Excellent course."
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your feedback. We're very pleased you enjoyed your learning experience with us.

PSS - Marketing Team
"A productive and enjoyable 2 days."
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased you enjoyed your course experience with us.

PSS - Marketing Team
"Very useful examples provided to provide real life understanding"
Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Project Skills Solutions our trainer's always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains a valuable learning experience.

"Very good training."
Hi Olegs,

PSS - Marketing Team
"Great content, course and trainer. great to get a mix of people on the course to hear different backgrounds and how they can apply to your working life. Your materials could be improved greatly by being a lot more environmentally friendly - the paper is terrible to write on and smudges so i might not be able to ready my notes in the future. Although its glossy and you might think it looks professional, it comes across that you don't care about the environment - please consider recycled paper and your commitment to the environment - after all you are teaching us to be safe it - why not try and protect it too!"
Hi Louise,

Thank you for your review and your feedback. Sounds like you got a lot from the course that you can take back to work which is excellent.

You make a great point about the course materials, the books make up the bulk of the paperwork and we have to purchase them from IOSH who is the awarding body for the course.

IOSH use a company called Lavenham Press who are certificated by the FSC and only use paper from responsible sources you can find out more by searching the FSC website using the code on the back of your workbook. You'll also see the Woodland Carbon badge showing that the workbook is printed on carbon captured paper.

Most of the other printed materials are printed externally, the company we currently use is called doxdirect, last year they teamed up with TreeAid to plant 1000 trees. This year they're working on reducing the plastic they use, which means recycling old cardboard boxes to use as padding instead of plastic bubble wrap among other things. You can find out more on their website https://www.doxdirect.com/blog/happy-planet-happy-dox/.

We completely agree it's important to practice what you preach; we try to choose our suppliers carefully but there is always more to be done. I'll pass your feedback on the workbooks to IOSH and see if they can find other responsible sources of paper that is easier to write on.

If you have any other questions or suggestions for how we can help to reduce our impact on the environment please email me at sambarton@projss.co.uk.

Thanks again,
Sam
"Would have been better if there were more canditates."
Hi Sudha,

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Project Skills Solutions we always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains the most from their course.

In addition, please note IOSH set standards including a minimum and maximum number of delegates to attend the courses, which we must follow by law. However we will pass your feedback to our training manager who will forward your comments to IOSH, in order to help improve the quality of their courses.

PSS - Marketing Team
"Excellent tuition, made sure everything is understood knowledgeable in there field. Good hands on experience will be returning for training on other machines. Thank you"
(CPCS (A09) Forward Tipping Dumper A: Wheeled - Foundation) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Scott,

Many thanks for your feedback. We're pleased you enjoyed your learning experience with us.

Here at Project Skills Solutions our trainer's always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains the most from their course. We look forward to your return with us.

PSS - Marketing Team
"The course was interesting, the tutor easvery good at her job , overall a good day !!!"
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your course experience and our trainer.

Nisha - Marketing Assistant
"The organisation of the course was good overall and the pre-course service was excellent but the location was not great. Although very central and easy to get to there were no windows in the room so we had to keep the door open, which was a bit distracting at times. We recommended a few other locations to the trainer that PSS might wish to consider for future training courses."
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Barbara,

Many thanks for your feedback. We're pleased you enjoyed your overall course experience with us.

Here at Project Skills Solutions we always go the extra mile to ensure every delegate gains the most from their learning experience. In addition, we greatly appreciate your feedback and will ensure it is passed over to the venue manager in order to improve our training venue.

Furthermore, feel free to contact me at nisha@projss.co.uk for any training venue suggestions.

Nisha - Marketing Assistant
"Really good course, great training, food and facilities."
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Ian,

We hope you choose PSS as your training provider in the future again.

PSS - Marketing Team
"Great course content and environment"
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your learning experience with us here at PSS.

"Very good course"
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback. We're very pleased you enjoyed your learning experience with us here at PSS.

PSS - Marketing Team
"I attended a Dumper course.First day was theory day.Only 4 hours.Second day we were 4 people with 1 machine.I was driving no more than 1 hour.I paid 830 for thism"
(CPCS (A09) Forward Tipping Dumper A: Wheeled - Foundation) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Valentin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I’m very sorry we haven’t lived up to your expectations, perhaps I can provide some explanation that may clear things up. The CSCS Dumper course is run as a Dumper and Roller course, if you only sit one category (dumper) then you attend the morning only.

The practical training is run, as standard according to the CITB rules, with 4 people using 1 machine. 2 hours each person over 2 runs. I understand the cost may seem steep but the cost is made up of equipment, trainers, venues, administration, licensing and accreditation costs and we pride ourselves on being very competitive and transparent with our prices.

I hope this has provided some explanation, I’d also like to say well done for passing your theory test and good luck on your practical test this week. If there’s anything else I can do to provide more information or to improve your experience with PSS please let me know.

Kind regards
Sam
"Excellent , informative. Great instructor"
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Nicky,

Here at PSS our trainer's always go the extra mile to ensure an educational and insightful experience is achieved. We hope you choose PSS as your training provider in the future again.

PSS - Marketing Team
"I attended the iosh coarse it’s made me more aware of what can go wrong in the workplace. (Very interesting)"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased you found your IOSH course very useful.

Here at Project Skills Solutions our trainer's always go the extra mile to ensure a solid educational experience is achieved. We hope you continue to use PSS as your training provider in the future again.

PSS - Marketing Team.
"The course was well organises and well taught. The sessions were very informative, educational and easy to follow at the same time. I would strongly recommend it to anyone."
Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your learning experience with us.

Here at Project Skills Solutions our trainer's always go the extra mile to ensure delegates gain the most from their course. We hope you choose PSS as your training provider in the future again.

Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.79 based on 267 reviews