Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
The teacher is a very nice person, hos explanarion was very good.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
A good course with a very knowledgeable tutor who provoked good discussions and catered to a range of learning styles. Equipped me with the knowledge I need to do the job, which is the most important part of any qualification.
The only criticism is I realised during my exam that I wasn't certain about what information I was expected to provide. A more detailed look into what will and won't get you marks on the exam would have helped. This was covered, but it still left me unsure within the exam itself.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for leaving a review and some excellent feedback. Our team review each exam date as results are released as part of our quality requirements and our requirements to maintain our NEBOSH Gold Status and your feedback is an important part of that.
The team and trainers will discuss how best to cover the assessments and what NEBOSH are looking for in more detail.
If you have any other comments or suggestions on what you would have found most helpful please let us know on here or by emailing training@projss.co.uk.
Our tutor for the day was awesome
Long day but kept things fun
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review, there's a lot to cover but we try to have some fun on the courses.
Excellent course & brilliant instructor (Gary McKenna)
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Daisy is a great trainer, she kept the group engaged throughout and her sense of humour made the course more enjoyable.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you Elaine, Daisy really enjoyed delivering the course, I'll be sure to share your review with her.
Absolutely fantastic, I really can't praise them enough.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for a great review Mark, we really appreciate it!
Thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained a lot of knowledge from the 3 days. Badger's training was informative, professional and he also made it good fun! Would highly recommend.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to share your comments with Badger.
Brilliant course with a brilliant trainer(Steve). Friendly and professional.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Scottish bloke was very good
Thank you for leaving a review.
I attended an online training due to Covid situation. Highly recommend
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review Rumen, our delegates have adapted very well to our online training, hopefully, we can continue to offer our remote course options as well as classroom courses in future. We hope to see you again soon.
I booked Mr Mckeown through yourselves to do a days course for SLG with ATS group

Facilities are good
Handouts good
He felt that the instructor didn’t have hands on experience or enough knowledge when questioned

The practical was ok , but a bit of a walk

The exam was invigilated by the same instructor , when he went to mark the papers and hand back to candidates everyone said hang on that’s not correct as I know I am right

The wrong paper used to mark candidates work
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review and for the information, this is very helpful. All of our centres are required to meet the awarding bodies standards. I will ask our quality team to follow up on your comments and review the process of your tutor.
Excellent delivery of detailed modules
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Great service with clear instructions
(Cat & Genny) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
The trainer really got the class involved. Was very knowledgeable & taught us how to be efficient in our future careers with confidence 👍
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to pass your comments to your trainer.
Excellent service.
(IPAF Operator - 2 Categories*) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for leaving a review.
Useless of no help
(NRSWA Supervisor) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry you've not received any help, I've asked the team to reach out to see if we can help with anything.
The course was straight forward and informative.
(CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Really knowledgable trainer in a good training environment. Will be using PJSS again in future
(NRSWA Supervisor) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Conor we look forward to seeing you again soon and I will pass your comments to your trainer.
Good teaching and more practical given
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
I booked my health safety awareness course online and completed the course at home virtually with Gary. A few weeks after the certificate was emailed over. Thank you
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else you need just let us know.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 629 reviews