Project Skills Solutions Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Project Skills Solutions

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston CrescentWollaston Industrial Centre

How would you rate Project Skills Solutions?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Phillip Spinks
Verified Buyer
"Very good relaxed teacher ,got the point across plus made it enjoyable"
Thanks for leaving a review Phillip, great to hear you enjoyed your course.
Ricky Kerridge
"relaxed class"
Thanks for leaving a review Ricky, we think a relaxed atmosphere is the best way to learn!
Scott Green
Verified Buyer
"the course was very good and will put across But the room we had was so cold had to leave are coats on all day"
Thank you for the feedback Scott, very sorry to hear about the temperature, I'm going to pass this over to our venue manager and make sure this doesn't happen again. We really appreciate your feedback.
"Great atmosphere, great facility."
Thanks for leaving a review.
Jackie Hanley
Verified Buyer
"Nicola Darling, our Trainer, was excellent. She was extremely knowledgeable about Health and Safety and made the course very interesting (with many current examples of where H&S was neglected and the consequences as a result). This has made me understand its importance within the workplace. I will now take this area of my role much more seriously. Thank you very much."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Jackie, Nicola sure knows her stuff! I'll be sure to pass your review to her I know she'll be happy with the feedback. Thanks for choosing PSS!
Mirko Dumbleton
Verified Buyer
"By giving me sufficient training for my new work of line."
Thanks Mirko, good luck in your new line of work, if there's anything we can do to help please let us know.
Tony Billage
Verified Buyer
"Great tuition, friendly staff, good welfare. Recommend to all that need the course."
Thank you for the recommendation Tony, well done for completing your course, and if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Andy Linnett
"Great delivery"
Thanks Andy.
Vasile Mocanu
Verified Buyer
"They have professional tim!!"
Thank you Vasile, we hope you enjoyed your course, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Paul Flewitt
Verified Buyer
"Ian Burnett at the Basildon office made the day educational and entertaining and generated a good atmosphere."
Thanks Paul, great to hear your course went well, if there's anything else we can help with please get in touch.
Peter Hayden
Verified Buyer
"I thought Ian was an entertaining and very good communicator, I enjoyed the course and learnt."
Thanks Peter, I'll be sure to pass this on to Ian. If there's anything else we can help with please get in touch.
Glen McCallum
Verified Buyer
"Badger did a great job. Made it fun and interesting. Learnt a lot. As you can see by my picture I'm very happy."
Thanks Glen, Badger was in the office today so I passed on your comments. I think he enjoyed the course too. If there's anything else we can help with let us know.
Gary Jones
Verified Buyer
"Teacher was brilliant made learning some difficult things easy"
Thanks for your review Gary, I'll be sure to pass this on to Nikki.
Steve Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great teacher who made the course fun as well as informative. Thanks Ian"
Thank you for leaving a review Steve, I'll pass your comments to Ian. If we can help with anything else please let us know.
Jon Stroud
"Good course"
Mike Bailey
Verified Buyer
"I thought the content was at a perfect level. It was simple for me but much better than expected"
Lee Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"All round, a very professional company. Great location, great facilities and a great tutor."
Thanks foe leaving a review Lee, I'll be sure to pass on to Gary, if you need anything else please let us know.
Malcolm Brown
Verified Buyer
"Friendly environment and good course to go on will be interested in other courses in the future Gary was 1st class he made us all feel at easy kind regards malcolm"
Thank you for leaving a review Malcolm, I'll be sure to pass this on to Gary, if there is anything else we can help with please let us know.
Mindaugas Pakalnis
"Information"
Laurence Ward
Verified Buyer
"Martin made it enjoyable. But in all honesty, if you fail this test, not only shouldn't you be on site, you shouldn't even walk out your front door in the morning!!"
Thanks for leaving a review Laurence, great to hear you enjoyed the course.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.84 based on 110 reviews