theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk
"I was pleased to be reintroduced to Mindfulness but I'm not used to therapy where the therapist does 85% of the talking."
"Hi, I have received the best service from The Private Therapy Clinic. Staffs are friendly, helpful and caring. Specially when I was talking to Dr. Becky Spelman, the Clinical Director, I felt that someone really concerns about my problem. I am also pleased with the best service that I have received from the Clinical Psychologist Tamara Licht, who is very kind, respectful and committed to her clients."
"We have been seeing Dr Tamara Musso since February for my 5yo. She is very professional and put us comfortable since the beginning. The kid loves to go to the sessions and i have seen the positive impacts of the sessions on him and his behaviour. I have been reassured by Tamara positive attitude and by her supportive approach. She gives me lot of advices and tips on how to deal in different situations. Thank you!"
"Tamara has been exceptionally helpful. She has good insight, is super responsive and fully engaged to to try and achieve the best outcome."
"Avesta was very understanding and helpful. It was a good environment and made me feel comfortable."
"It has started to move things forward for me."
"I started seeing Tara McCloskey (with the Private Therapy clinic) just over a year ago now. Definitely the best decision I’ve made. I’ve gained an insight into my life and the things that kept me down. I’m now a much more confident person, I’ve gained some emotional intelligence, and find I’m generally in a much better place in my life. I finally started my career and have now cultivated a better relationship with my family and friends. This is very much thanks to Tara, she is an incredible psychologist. Tara is very knowledgeable and has a vast range of expertise to draw from, which has helped with the plethora of issues I’ve put forward. More than that though, Tara is a kind and compassionate therapist who genuinely cares about her clients, this has made it really easy for me to open up and trust her and share my deepest thoughts. Tara has really gone the extra mile in helping me. Truly above and beyond what is expected."
"Tara was very supportive and listened to my concerns in a completely non judgemental manner. I felt able to talk about things that were worrying me and work on addressing these in manageable stages rather than feeling overwhelmed. I have been helped to find ways of managing my anxiety so that it doesn't completely take over my life and am so much happier for this!"
"I am very pleased with my therapist, Tamara. She has been very supportive and has guided me with the proper tools to help me everyday. I appreciate her confidentiality and care for me."
"Started the weekly sessions for my 6 years old daughter with Mrs. Tamara Licht 6 months ago, and so far i can see a big improvement in her anxiety & self confidence. I highly recommend sessions at the private therapy clinic as my daughter’s life is a way lot better since we started her sessions with them."
"Dr. Shirin Shams is an amazing therapists, she always made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend her and would not hesitate to return to her if I ever needed therapy again in the future. She is fantastic at her job and addresses situations calmly and really helps to guide you in the best possible way."
"Dr Shirin has really helped me through a rough time by listening to me, asking the good questions that make you think and step back on events. A huge thanks to Dr Shirin"
"Having someone that can listen to your concern is very relieving."
"Dr Daniela was an incredible therapist. I met here when I was going through a very tough period in my life. She helped me find purpose and meaning to my life. She helped me find my self and in return my whole life has changed. I quit smoking, I got my dream job, my confidence increased and I feel I have more control of my life and decisions. She did a great job. I would recommend therapy training with Daniela to anyone, especially if you feel you are struggling with your life and feel unstable. She will change your life around. Thank you isn't enough of a word"
"My experience with the Private Therapy Clinic allowed me to comfortably communicate some of my deepest concerns, and provided me avenues through which to tackle these concerns."
"I feel relaxed after talking about all that’s on my mind and bothering me."
"I would highly recommend The Private Therapy Clinic. Sharmin is very approachable and easy to talk with. After initially being sceptical about speaking with someone, visiting the PTC has helped me to think about why I drink excessively and what are the potential causes. This is something I have never previously considered."
"Very good service, I told my family and friends, about your good service, one off my friends will contact you very soon for his kids treatment . And if I need treatment for my son in the future, the first place I will take my son is your clinic. Thank You very much Dr Mehdi Adam Khatab"
"It feels good to open up and talk to someone about my social anxiety. Would definitely recommend to everyone."
"I was able to get an emergency assessment done at short notice for legal proceedings. The reception staff were very helpful over the phone and the attending consultant was very professional whilst making me feel relaxed in a very stressful situation. I would highly recommend The Private Therapy Clinic"
theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 217 reviews