theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk
"I have been working with Tamara for several weeks now, and the sessions have exceeded my expectations more than I could imagine! I came to Tamara feeling depressed, incredibly anxious, directionless in all areas of my life and had actually taken a month off work. In just a few sessions, Tamara has helped me gained incredible insight into my past traumas, how these traumas have developed into subconscious negative behaviours but most importantly how to combat these traumas head on, and move forward with positive methods of thinking, establishing new values to live my life by, and ultimately how to love myself despite all the trauma that made me feel unloved for all my life. I cannot recommend her enough, her direct approach and kind empathetic manner has been the biggest blessing through this troubling period of my life."
"Life changing! Before i started my therapy sessions I was lost in sadness ,confusion ,self hate , guilt and fear over some traumatic experiences from the past. It was so difficult for me to wake up and do my normal daily tasks , I wasn't able to enjoy anything or anyone around me everything was blank and the feeling was like even the air was too heavy to breath. I didnt believe that I could ever feel normal again or that anyone could help me . Today I cant be more happy and thankfull that I somehow managed to seek help and found it with the private therapy clinic and my therapist dr Alexandra Chrysagi .Little by little step by step She was helping me to clear my dark thoughts and after each session i felt lighter and stronger. Since my last ever session I have done so many of the things that I used to think i would never be able to do because of fears and anxiety. Today I feel like a positive person I appreciate and enjoy life and feel braver and steady for the hard moments . Not only my life changed but I learned so much about therapy and most important alot of ways to how to deal with difficult emotional times and analize my own thoughts and try to battle fears and panic attacks . I am forever grateful for the support and help i was given . Thank you."
"Yes. I was lost in all the sense. Daniela help me a lot to get in the right way and go back to the normality in a very short of time. The clinic and the expirience its unic. Thanks!"
"I found the experience very positive. My therapist was incredibly understanding and easy to talk to, she made me feel very confortable which enabled me to be honest and open and confront issues that i had not been able to talk about with anyone previously."
"I went in the Private Therapy Clinic with month-long depression. The mere few weeks of therapies with Mrs Tamara Licht have brought me immense tranquility and courage for a breakthrough. I am deeply impressed by, and grateful for her professionalism and great care for clients. The administrative team has been very helpful and efficient setting things up for the ease of the therapies."
"Mrs Tamara Licht has helped me with useful tips for sleep training my son. She was very approachable and reassuring. I really appreciate the fact that she took the time to answer my questions via email following our session. I'm really glad I saw Tamara, and I would recommend her to anyone who'd like to make a change in their routine or who is struggling with parenting strategies."
"Dr. Rossi was excellent from start to finish and helped me through a very difficult time after my mother passed away suddenly from cancer. Friendly and professional. Highly recommended."
"“I arrived on Daniel’s doorstep in a pretty sorry state, marriage on the rocks, lack of confidence and not a lot of work, feeling cynical and fed up with the world with no way out. Very quickly Daniela recognised my suffering and problems, she worked fast to get me stabilised, offered techniques and a roadmap to help me get out of the hole I was in. This approach suited me fine as I can understand practical and pragmatic solutions. Her explanations of the way the brain interprets our daily lives made perfect sense. Looking back on it, I am amazed at how quickly things started to change in my thought patterns and I was able to make amends and move towards a clearer and happier future. Separately from providing good advice and clear guidance, it has been helpful to talk openly in a non judgemental environment and know that the person who is listening, is on my side, it made me feel the world is not against me. There is some way to go and the road will be winding but with Daniela’s toolbox of techniques I am full of hope. My cynicism is going and life is looking definitely rosy”"
"I found my sessions with Tamara very comforting from the start, which made it easy to share and speak my mind. She was very professional, providing advice and guidance which has helped me reach a much better state of mind. Needless to say, I am very satisfied with her counselling."
"Defiantly worth the time, been very effective so far"
"Easy going"
"Daniela has been a huge help to me. Extremely professional and intuitive. She created a space where I felt safe to explore my feelings and past experiences. I found the therapeutic strategies practical and achievable. I also found that it was possible to have fun at therapy."
"Dr Rossi is a very empathetic, smart and understanding individual who provides a safe space for dialogue which has brought me a lot of relief. She brings insightful perspective which enables me to become unstuck in my thinking and develop a deeper understanding of myself."
"I was pleased to be reintroduced to Mindfulness but I'm not used to therapy where the therapist does 85% of the talking."
"Hi, I have received the best service from The Private Therapy Clinic. Staffs are friendly, helpful and caring. Specially when I was talking to Dr. Becky Spelman, the Clinical Director, I felt that someone really concerns about my problem. I am also pleased with the best service that I have received from the Clinical Psychologist Tamara Licht, who is very kind, respectful and committed to her clients."
"We have been seeing Dr Tamara Musso since February for my 5yo. She is very professional and put us comfortable since the beginning. The kid loves to go to the sessions and i have seen the positive impacts of the sessions on him and his behaviour. I have been reassured by Tamara positive attitude and by her supportive approach. She gives me lot of advices and tips on how to deal in different situations. Thank you!"
"Tamara has been exceptionally helpful. She has good insight, is super responsive and fully engaged to to try and achieve the best outcome."
"Avesta was very understanding and helpful. It was a good environment and made me feel comfortable."
"It has started to move things forward for me."
"I started seeing Tara McCloskey (with the Private Therapy clinic) just over a year ago now. Definitely the best decision I’ve made. I’ve gained an insight into my life and the things that kept me down. I’m now a much more confident person, I’ve gained some emotional intelligence, and find I’m generally in a much better place in my life. I finally started my career and have now cultivated a better relationship with my family and friends. This is very much thanks to Tara, she is an incredible psychologist. Tara is very knowledgeable and has a vast range of expertise to draw from, which has helped with the plethora of issues I’ve put forward. More than that though, Tara is a kind and compassionate therapist who genuinely cares about her clients, this has made it really easy for me to open up and trust her and share my deepest thoughts. Tara has really gone the extra mile in helping me. Truly above and beyond what is expected."
theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 230 reviews