theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk
"I visited the Private Therapy Clinic and saw Alex. Having never been to therapy previously the initial sessions were much easier than I had anticipated due to the friendly nature of the initial conversations. Alex was able to help me in identitfying the cause of my anxiety and was then able to suggest ways to help including slight lifestyle changes, breaking negative thought cycles and coping strategies. I would definitely recommend the Private Therapy Clinic and Alex to anyone suffering with anxiety."
"Daniela made a huge difference in my life and adopting acceptance and commitment therapy in a safe and kind setting through our weekly sessions has helped me immensely during times of heightened anxiety. I would whole heartedly recommend her as a therapist."
"I can’t start to describe how grateful I am for the help I received from Dr Daniela Rossi. I was a bit uncertain on whether to go to a therapist but I m glad I decided to get some help. I started therapy to deal with my anxiety as I was so contracted in fear I couldn’t think straight anymore. The therapy program in my case lasted 6 months and changed me a lot. The sessions were never boring as there is a lot learn and different excercises to do. It takes few sessions to start feeling better. Daniela is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and understanding. I can’t recommend her enough."
"After searches on the internet I came across 'The private therapy clinic' and decided to book an appointment online. I can say that finding the door might prove a bit difficult but after I got inside and calmed down my anxiety I could see how cosy the place is. The admin staff is very communicative and open, they will help you schedule appointment and payments (even if you can do it online yourself) and are very responsive. At the clinic everyone is making you feel welcomed, relaxed and open to discuss your issues. My Psychiatrist, Dr. Matthew Sawa, couldn't be a better fit for myself and I'd like to thank him here again for all the help."
"The therapy clinic saw me very quickly during a very hard time. My therapist was always punctual. The price is expensive but I was offered 6 for 5 pounds which helped. My therapist had many qualifications and experience. Therefore it made the price worth it for me. I would recommend the therapy clinic to many people who are struggling. One negative is that the reception staff on the phone are a little disorganised and don’t even seem to know what’s going on. The phones are also hard to hear."
"Very helpful team, easy to approach, comfortable and reassuring environment. Specialists are very prepared and professional!"
"I really enjoyed my sessions with Shirin - she was a great listener and I never felt like anything was too insignificant to discuss with her or that I was ever being judged. She was very professional at all times but we also got on a personal level, which made my sessions even more enjoyable. Thank you!"
"I've been with Private Therapy for nearly 2 years now first with Dr. Iram Siddique and most recently with Dr. Alexandra Chrysagi and had a wonderful, productive and rewarding experience with both. The first was CBT and it paved the way for integrative and pyschodynamic work with Dr. Chrysagi. Her empathy, focus, and positivity helped me go through a very difficult period in my life with clarity and patience. She combined structure with free-flowing conversation to ensure that the session was neither just 'offloading' or just exercises without a basis in my current circumstances. She helped me deal with the past and connect it to the present and made me understand that therapy works best when its effortless, gradual and one part of a total journey to improve yourself and self-reflect. Its not a silver bullet but when it works its effect is long-lasting and internalized. I would definitely come back to Dr. Chrysagi if and when circumstances demand it."
"I have been working with Tamara for several weeks now, and the sessions have exceeded my expectations more than I could imagine! I came to Tamara feeling depressed, incredibly anxious, directionless in all areas of my life and had actually taken a month off work. In just a few sessions, Tamara has helped me gained incredible insight into my past traumas, how these traumas have developed into subconscious negative behaviours but most importantly how to combat these traumas head on, and move forward with positive methods of thinking, establishing new values to live my life by, and ultimately how to love myself despite all the trauma that made me feel unloved for all my life. I cannot recommend her enough, her direct approach and kind empathetic manner has been the biggest blessing through this troubling period of my life."
"Life changing! Before i started my therapy sessions I was lost in sadness ,confusion ,self hate , guilt and fear over some traumatic experiences from the past. It was so difficult for me to wake up and do my normal daily tasks , I wasn't able to enjoy anything or anyone around me everything was blank and the feeling was like even the air was too heavy to breath. I didnt believe that I could ever feel normal again or that anyone could help me . Today I cant be more happy and thankfull that I somehow managed to seek help and found it with the private therapy clinic and my therapist dr Alexandra Chrysagi .Little by little step by step She was helping me to clear my dark thoughts and after each session i felt lighter and stronger. Since my last ever session I have done so many of the things that I used to think i would never be able to do because of fears and anxiety. Today I feel like a positive person I appreciate and enjoy life and feel braver and steady for the hard moments . Not only my life changed but I learned so much about therapy and most important alot of ways to how to deal with difficult emotional times and analize my own thoughts and try to battle fears and panic attacks . I am forever grateful for the support and help i was given . Thank you."
"Yes. I was lost in all the sense. Daniela help me a lot to get in the right way and go back to the normality in a very short of time. The clinic and the expirience its unic. Thanks!"
"I found the experience very positive. My therapist was incredibly understanding and easy to talk to, she made me feel very confortable which enabled me to be honest and open and confront issues that i had not been able to talk about with anyone previously."
"I went in the Private Therapy Clinic with month-long depression. The mere few weeks of therapies with Mrs Tamara Licht have brought me immense tranquility and courage for a breakthrough. I am deeply impressed by, and grateful for her professionalism and great care for clients. The administrative team has been very helpful and efficient setting things up for the ease of the therapies."
"Mrs Tamara Licht has helped me with useful tips for sleep training my son. She was very approachable and reassuring. I really appreciate the fact that she took the time to answer my questions via email following our session. I'm really glad I saw Tamara, and I would recommend her to anyone who'd like to make a change in their routine or who is struggling with parenting strategies."
"Dr. Rossi was excellent from start to finish and helped me through a very difficult time after my mother passed away suddenly from cancer. Friendly and professional. Highly recommended."
"“I arrived on Daniel’s doorstep in a pretty sorry state, marriage on the rocks, lack of confidence and not a lot of work, feeling cynical and fed up with the world with no way out. Very quickly Daniela recognised my suffering and problems, she worked fast to get me stabilised, offered techniques and a roadmap to help me get out of the hole I was in. This approach suited me fine as I can understand practical and pragmatic solutions. Her explanations of the way the brain interprets our daily lives made perfect sense. Looking back on it, I am amazed at how quickly things started to change in my thought patterns and I was able to make amends and move towards a clearer and happier future. Separately from providing good advice and clear guidance, it has been helpful to talk openly in a non judgemental environment and know that the person who is listening, is on my side, it made me feel the world is not against me. There is some way to go and the road will be winding but with Daniela’s toolbox of techniques I am full of hope. My cynicism is going and life is looking definitely rosy”"
"I found my sessions with Tamara very comforting from the start, which made it easy to share and speak my mind. She was very professional, providing advice and guidance which has helped me reach a much better state of mind. Needless to say, I am very satisfied with her counselling."
"Defiantly worth the time, been very effective so far"
"Easy going"
"Daniela has been a huge help to me. Extremely professional and intuitive. She created a space where I felt safe to explore my feelings and past experiences. I found the therapeutic strategies practical and achievable. I also found that it was possible to have fun at therapy."
theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 238 reviews