theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk
"Dr. Shirin Shams is an amazing therapists, she always made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend her and would not hesitate to return to her if I ever needed therapy again in the future. She is fantastic at her job and addresses situations calmly and really helps to guide you in the best possible way."
"Dr Shirin has really helped me through a rough time by listening to me, asking the good questions that make you think and step back on events. A huge thanks to Dr Shirin"
"Having someone that can listen to your concern is very relieving."
"Dr Daniela was an incredible therapist. I met here when I was going through a very tough period in my life. She helped me find purpose and meaning to my life. She helped me find my self and in return my whole life has changed. I quit smoking, I got my dream job, my confidence increased and I feel I have more control of my life and decisions. She did a great job. I would recommend therapy training with Daniela to anyone, especially if you feel you are struggling with your life and feel unstable. She will change your life around. Thank you isn't enough of a word"
"My experience with the Private Therapy Clinic allowed me to comfortably communicate some of my deepest concerns, and provided me avenues through which to tackle these concerns."
"I feel relaxed after talking about all that’s on my mind and bothering me."
"I would highly recommend The Private Therapy Clinic. Sharmin is very approachable and easy to talk with. After initially being sceptical about speaking with someone, visiting the PTC has helped me to think about why I drink excessively and what are the potential causes. This is something I have never previously considered."
"Very good service, I told my family and friends, about your good service, one off my friends will contact you very soon for his kids treatment . And if I need treatment for my son in the future, the first place I will take my son is your clinic. Thank You very much Dr Mehdi Adam Khatab"
"It feels good to open up and talk to someone about my social anxiety. Would definitely recommend to everyone."
"I was able to get an emergency assessment done at short notice for legal proceedings. The reception staff were very helpful over the phone and the attending consultant was very professional whilst making me feel relaxed in a very stressful situation. I would highly recommend The Private Therapy Clinic"
"I'm delighted to recommend Private Therapy Clinic in particular Dr Ducci for all the help and support she has given me. Thank you."
"They solved all of my problems"
"Getting things of your chest can really clear your head so I would recommend to anyone hesitating."
"Daniela is able to identify my weakness and able to help me dealing with them. She is leading me trough the light, how to cope and how to change my cores believes . The support she is giving is amazing and her ability to focusing on my weakness is second to none"
"My therapist Daniela is very professional and demonstrate passion for her job. She is helping me to overcome stress and anxiety issue, offering both theory and practical exercises to keep improving after each session."
"Dr. Shirin Shams listens attentively, before providing actionable advice and strategies. I would highly recommend her"
"If I am honest I was skeptical regarding the sessions but it has helped me tremendously I am now much happier again. Dr Shirin Shams is very welcoming and very good at her job. I would highly recommend her to anybody seeking help. She is a credit to your organisation."
"Helped me a lot. Always there! Always professional. Always helpful. I found the service very useful, it was very specific to my requirements and always willing to adapt to my situation."
"Dr. Shirin was very helpful in allowing me to develop an understanding of my feelings and suggested practical approaches to deal with situations that were causing a lot of stress. Would highly recommend."
"Everything from the first email to the final session ran smoothly. Becky and Dr Rossi were so lovely, easy to arrange sessions with and were genuinely wonderful! I cannot thank Dr Rossi enough for helping me to get to sleep at night and dramatically altering the way I perceive, process and act on my thoughts, feelings and emotions. I was given a complete explanation of everything from the brain processes, my thoughts, physical responses and perceptions and I really feel I have come away from my sessions in an extremely positive light. I have and will recommend your therapy clinic to everyone who asks!"
theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 207 reviews