theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk
Email, Live Chat
"After a previous, short and unsuccessful therapy course with another clinic I was not entirely convinced that therapy was going to work for me. I did however know that I had still not resolved my issues and perhaps still needed help. So, I decided to have another roll of the dice and found Private Therapy Clinic. This decision has proved to be invaluable to me, beyond what I could ever have expected, due to my exceptional therapist, Dr Shirin Shams. From the get go, Shirin showed me an immense amount of compassion and understanding that I not only wasn't expecting, but also put me at ease and made me feel safe to open up within an otherwise intimidating environment. This compassion has never, ever waivered and continues to be a very meaningful part of my progress as well as her professionalism, talent and knowledge, which is second to none. I think simply put, any clinic that has a Therapist such as Shirin is head and shoulders above the rest and clearly knows what it is doing, and more importantly CARES about what it is doing."
"I have had few sessions with VJosa Hyseni and will continue to do so, she has lifted my spirit and has helped me ever so much in short while to understand myself better and to understand my problems and how to tackle them. It is very clear to me she is very passionate and loves her job. Great listener, thoughtful, empathetic. She listens without any sense of judgment then applies her professional opinion. I couldn’t be happier!"
"Dr. Shirin is a fantastic therapist. She made me feel at ease right from the start and was always eager to listen to me. Always asking the right questions, she helped me overcome a lot of personal issues and I found that I still use her advice in my daily life, 3 months after our sessions have finished. Very professional and punctual, but also very approachable and understanding. Highly recommended!"
"Dr Rossi is professional and has outstanding understanding with human emotions and needs. Highly recommend!"
"Excellent service. Dr Spelman was a dream to work with..."
"Good therapy. She helped me."
"Shirin is always punctual and professional. She does not cancel last minute. She has many qualifications and this is reflected in her sessions. The only thing is she is pricey."
"Really good service."
"Tamara is an astute and highly insightful practitioner. She is extremely relatable and is able to give real world experience and practical advice. Tamara’s wealth of knowledge is incredible and she is able to breakdown complex theory so it is understandable and in turn applicable. I have been so impressed with the time and effort Tamara puts into her clients and think she would be particularly well suited to mothers, adolescents and children. Thank you Tamara - you’re a true gem!"
"Good afternoon, everything is amazing . Good service. Excellent handling. Dr. Tamra is a wonderful therapist.. Fear time to discuss things with the patient, great follow up with the patient from the Therapist as well. I'm improving very well with the doctor. And I'm comfortable to continue with her ."
"We have been seeing Tamara with our daughter since a couple of months and can only say that she is amazing. Her level of professionalism and empathy on a personal level are second to none. We are lucky to have her as a therapist."
"Sessions are always helpful and I am able to have appointments on weekends at convenient times."
"I've been in therapy with Daniella since spring and I see great improvement in my wellbeing. She helped me to cope with my anxiety, to learn dealing with difficult situations and gain self-confidence. The improvement is building up and I feel greater confidence going on with my life. I had a rather stressful period recently that would've triggered depression for pre-therapy me but I coped with it perfectly thanks to Daniela's help and support."
"I’ve been in therapy whit a Avesta for a few months,and she helped me a lot now i’m Much better than how I was before just after a few months,so Thank you very Much Avesta"
"I visited the Private Therapy Clinic and saw Alex. Having never been to therapy previously the initial sessions were much easier than I had anticipated due to the friendly nature of the initial conversations. Alex was able to help me in identitfying the cause of my anxiety and was then able to suggest ways to help including slight lifestyle changes, breaking negative thought cycles and coping strategies. I would definitely recommend the Private Therapy Clinic and Alex to anyone suffering with anxiety."
"Daniela made a huge difference in my life and adopting acceptance and commitment therapy in a safe and kind setting through our weekly sessions has helped me immensely during times of heightened anxiety. I would whole heartedly recommend her as a therapist."
"I can’t start to describe how grateful I am for the help I received from Dr Daniela Rossi. I was a bit uncertain on whether to go to a therapist but I m glad I decided to get some help. I started therapy to deal with my anxiety as I was so contracted in fear I couldn’t think straight anymore. The therapy program in my case lasted 6 months and changed me a lot. The sessions were never boring as there is a lot learn and different excercises to do. It takes few sessions to start feeling better. Daniela is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and understanding. I can’t recommend her enough."
"After searches on the internet I came across 'The private therapy clinic' and decided to book an appointment online. I can say that finding the door might prove a bit difficult but after I got inside and calmed down my anxiety I could see how cosy the place is. The admin staff is very communicative and open, they will help you schedule appointment and payments (even if you can do it online yourself) and are very responsive. At the clinic everyone is making you feel welcomed, relaxed and open to discuss your issues. My Psychiatrist, Dr. Matthew Sawa, couldn't be a better fit for myself and I'd like to thank him here again for all the help."
"The therapy clinic saw me very quickly during a very hard time. My therapist was always punctual. The price is expensive but I was offered 6 for 5 pounds which helped. My therapist had many qualifications and experience. Therefore it made the price worth it for me. I would recommend the therapy clinic to many people who are struggling. One negative is that the reception staff on the phone are a little disorganised and don’t even seem to know what’s going on. The phones are also hard to hear."
"Very helpful team, easy to approach, comfortable and reassuring environment. Specialists are very prepared and professional!"
theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 252 reviews