The Private Therapy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Therapy Clinic
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Private Therapy Clinic Reviews

Lee@theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk

This service has changed my life massively, the support and service really goes the extra mile. Previously I couldn't find a therapy/therapist that suited me but since finding the private therapy clinic I have felt like the service I receive is tailored for me and I couldn't be more grateful for all the help they have given me. Service:11/10 would 100% recommend to anyone
(Agata Podstepska) - Posted 1 week ago
I would like to thank Tamara Licht for her professional assessment of our son. She not only gave the right diagnose but also agreed to take part in a very difficult meeting between us, local authority and school in regard to EHCP assessment of our son. She supported us through out the all process. We couldn't thank her more.
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 1 week ago
PTC has been excellent. I am so pleased to have found therapy I can afford and a therapist who is kind, empathetic and happy to adapt the approach to my needs. I found the process of signing up/beginning therapy to be very easy too.
(Jade Thomas) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The Private Therapy Clinic has been very beneficial for me over this brief period. From the initial phone call, to the list of recommended professionals, to the actual sessions, I've found it all very user friendly and helpful. The therapy I've received has been great, and I genuinely feel a change even after 6 sessions or so. Would highly recommend!
(Jade Thomas) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Tanja is brilliant, fully in tune with us and our needs as a couple. We are coming towards the end of our sessions together and we will miss it but eternally grateful for all the help she has given us. Fantastic!
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 1 month ago
From my experience there I'm very surprised at the number of near perfect reviews on this site. I went there because I was diagnosed by an NHS professional therapist with having PTSD and depression from a rape. I also seriously struggled with the pressures of the criminal justice system after I reported it and the way I was treated by the courts which wasn't good at all. I was booked in with a therapist. I told her I found it very triggering when I read small-minded views in the news about rape like "it's her fault if she was wearing a short skirt". She told me this is a legitimate opinion. I explained how that is in no way legitimate and contributes to rape culture and illegal behaviour. She told me that it is legitimate and is a debatable opinion like Brexit. My jaw hit the floor that she could say this to a rape victim who is struggling and happened to be wearing a short skirt on the night of the crime. I then went on to explain how difficult it was for me after I reported it and how I wasn't treated well at all by the police and courts. She said that it has to be this way because many women lie and innocent men can be convicted. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from a trained therapist who could be dealing with traumatised victims. I left her office in tears, totally deflated. I called the office and told them what had happened in our session. They didn't seem concerned by what the therapist had said and made no effort to investigate further. They did transfer me to another therapist who at first seemed nice and caring but I came to realize after several weeks and a lot of money was either totally out of her depth or stringing a vulnerable person along with the longest therapy possible. After around 7 sessions we didn't even have a plan for treatment. She told me I could give you the EMDR (which is what an NHS therapist and psychiatrist recommended) and that would resolve your problem very quickly but I think you need to go this other route which was going to take WAY longer and not even address depression or PTSD. This gave me an indication that maybe this place didn't have my best interests at heart. Maybe I was a pay check and the longer I was there and not healed the longer they would be seeing £££. Maybe not, but then the alternative was that this therapist was incompetent and going against the diagnosis of an NHS therapist and a psychiatrist.... Wanting to treat something totally different than depression when you have a rape victim in front of you who is showing every symptom of depression? Strange. This was a while ago. I have since had other help and have had the successful recovery I hoped I could have had from them. Other therapy has given me the tools to be able to cope one day at a time. I never had anything remotely close to that from the private therapy clinic. I'm reflecting on my time there to warn other vulnerable people to be wary of this place and their "too good to be true" near perfect reviews. I have scars from my time there as well as a hole in my bank account for nothing.
This has been one of the scariest and most wonderful experiences of my life. - I have struggled for +10 years with Cat Phobia and never in my wildest dreams have I thought that I will be able to stand close to a cat, let alone to have one in my lap and play with her. Dina and the team have been amazing through out the whole process and especially on the day of the exposure therapy. We started slowly by me just looking at the cat in her box and ended up with me having the cat in my lap in less than 2hours. If it wasn't for Dina's patience, making me do the breathworks every time my anxiety would go up and all the moral support, I don't think I would have made it. So thank you Dina and everyone in The Private Therapy Clinic for helping me.
(Dina Hajdini) - Posted 1 month ago
Private Therapy Clinic offered me a very beneficial experience and helped me in many areas to discover solutions and options but it was also an important factor in self-understanding and overcoming obstacles. I had a very pleasant experience for the mind and the therapist was very specific and nice. I will call now for services whenever I need them.
(Adam Baiza) - Posted 1 month ago
Olga is really helping us out of a bit of trouble we have in our relationship. Major progress have been made through practical and tailored advices. Her range of advisory also extends into other domains (e.g. stress management) which was useful in our case. Overall we are extremely happy to have sought her support and can wholeheartedly recommend her.
(Olga Pacholec) - Posted 2 months ago
Tanja Bozic has been a great help through a very tumultuous time in my life, offering nonjudgemental support and guiding me through a series of realisations that are greatly improving my wellbeing. She is exceptionally patient, punctual and attentive, and I've had a wonderful experience.
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 2 months ago
An excellent service, with my therapist Jade adapting very well to a style of therapy that suits me. I have progressed leaps and bounds with my mental health, and am very glad I decided to step into therapy. They also have a fast and professional customer service, who were very kind in helping me reschedule at the last minute!
(Jade Thomas) - Posted 2 months ago
The service was fast and good over email although some correspondents were not as nice. My psychiatrist session with Dr. Sawa was unfortunately disappointing. I found it very dull and like he was not very interested in my new case, especially since it was at 7pm at night. It felt like I was just another patient to him to tick off.
My experience was very pleasant. Many thanks to the doctor that listen to me (Jade)
(Jade Thomas) - Posted 3 months ago
Well organized and a good therapist.
(Olga Pacholec) - Posted 3 months ago
Dr. Matthew Sawa is calm and compassionate. He goes beyond what was expected to care for me as a patient. He applies his wealth of experience to tailor his approach to my needs and has provided practical guidance for myself, my family and my employer with my mental health condition. He uses a holistic approach by combining safer medication, dietary advice and the use of state-of-the-art electronic treatments. He is insightful and is able to detect any subtle changes in my condition. I have been fortunate to be under his care and I highly recommend him without hesitation.
(Dr. Matthew Sawa) - Posted 4 months ago
Dr. Daniela Rossi knows what she is doing and is very experienced. She greatly reduced my suffering and targeted my problem, getting to the root of it and helped in finding effective solutions. She knows how to get the best out of the patient and I would highly recommend her.
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 5 months ago
The therapy sessions have really been helping me and I’ve benefitted from them greatly
(Vasiliki Gofa (Vivi)) - Posted 5 months ago
I benefited immensely form schema therapy. I had to stop on redundancy
(Avesta Panahi) - Posted 5 months ago
The Private Therapy Clinic helped at such crucial period of my life this year, and offered me the the support of Dr. Daniela Rossi on the spot. It was really hard to find any therapist in central London without 3 months waiting time!! Dr. Daniela was just amazing person, being a good listener and managed over 3-4 months period to solve my issues/challenges that I had when I saw her for the first time. I feel i have achieved a lot and ready to take on new challenges on my life and accept things as they are in my life and change it when I can.
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 5 months ago
Tanja made time for us even on the weekend when she wasn’t working and was very helpful in helping us identify if we have couples issue that we need to work on or personal issues that we need to work on. Very satisfied and grateful.
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 6 months ago