The Private Therapy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Therapy Clinic
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Private Therapy Clinic Reviews

Lee@theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk

I was pleased to be reintroduced to Mindfulness but I'm not used to therapy where the therapist does 85% of the talking.
Tanja Bozic is very empathy and professional. She introduces me a great book to read and gives some homeworks after the session, very helpful. Sessions with her were very helpful and life-changing.
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 1 week ago
The treatment and service at Private Therapy Clinic has been amazing. It really helped to provide a safe space to share my thoughts/feelings and immediately made me feel comfortable enough to do so. I am very thankful I found this clinic when I did.
(Avesta Panahi) - Posted 2 months ago
I am glad I found The Private Therapy Clinic! My therapist Dr Rossi was always very understanding and worked according to my pace and needs. After 7 months of weekly sessions I feel greater than ever. Dr Rossi helped me build a strong relationship with myself and overcome anxiety. I am forever thankful and so very happy to have chosen this clinic!
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 2 months ago
I had a course of 20 sessions that really helped me with my issues. Not that the issue is gone, but I now have a better understanding of how to manage it and how to approach it when it arises, which is the goal of the module. It really helped me put things into perspective and understand myself better.
I would highly recommend Daniela.
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 2 months ago
It was my first time trying out proper psychotherapy and mindfulness. I was nervous to say the least-there was a lot riding on this for me as I traveled to London for my sessions from abroad. From day 1 there was progress. The psychologist was clear, professional and easily established a good rapport with me. We now continue my sessions via video calling, and its been a very good experience from beginning to present. I would recommend my psychologist to anyone.
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 1 year ago
I have seen Dra. Francesca Dutti and as a professional she is amazing. She has really helped me and I would recommend her to anyone that needs help. In terms of the clinic, I think some improvements should be made since there is no waiting area and you need to wait outside of the door standing until the doctor comes to see you. That means that you cannot have any water or even going to the toilet. Also there is no secretary in case you need something else. To the quality of the doctors working there I think the clinic itself is very poor in terms of infrastructures.
Thanks for the review. Francesca certainly is a great Psychiatrist. There is a waiting area downstairs and we ask clients to come into our actual consultation space at the time of their appointment for confidentiality reasons so that clients have full privacy when coming and leaving their appointment. The loos are on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor which are always available for you to use. The practitioner will always offer you water when you arrive at the time of your appointment. There is no receptionist in the evening therefore we ask clients to attend at the time of there appointment when the practitioner will always be ready to greet them. I noticed your appointment was an evening appointment, if you ever need to reach us after working hours (6pm) our admin team will always be available on 02081507563 24/7. If there is anything more we can help with just let us know.
I was assigned to see Vjosa. She is a very experienced therapist, gave me her time, listened to me thoroughly and was very empathetic and understanding towards my situation. She helped me very much so in just one session. I would highly recommend Vjosa for anyone needing a supportive, calm and understanding person to talk to. She has a very calming presence about her and does not pressure you into expressing or doing anything you are uncomfortable with. Everything is done at your pace and in your time. I certainly would give Vjosa a five star rating and will definitely be visiting the clinic again in the near future.
(Vjosa Hyseni) - Posted 4 years ago
Prior to approaching the Private Therapy Clinic, I had been in and out of therapy on the NHS for the past 8 years. In a nutshell, I have been treated for symptoms of childhood trauma manifesting themselves in my adult life, from anxiety to relationship issues. So severe did these symptoms become last year that I found myself struggling to hold on.

Suffice to say that sustained therapy with Dr Spelman has seen me completely turn my life around in just a few months. I have no doubt that with her continued support long-term change will be achieved such that I can live my life free of trauma for good. Already I find myself relating to myself and the world around me in a much more healthy way, with negative thought patterns acquired over two decades ago replaced with more healthy ways of thinking.

I should also add that Dr Spelman and her staff are friendly, personable and do not apply a 'one-size-fits-all' method of therapy. Your sessions will be tailored to your needs, with out of hours support provided if necessary. It may look like a big investment in the short-term, but in my case the result seems to be long-term health and happiness. I would encourage others to follow suit and recommend the Private Therapy Clinic without hesitation.
(Dr. Rebecca Spellman) - Posted 4 years ago
I was feeling quite depressed for a while and decided to call for help. I found the private Therapy Clinic on internet and spoke to Vjosa straight away over the phone, she was very professional and very empathetic. Although the first sessions were very emotional for me, Vjosa was very nice and patient. She helped me analyse my feelings and was always providing supportive feedback that was also making me feel better. I started to understand why i was behaving that way and Vjosa can be very kind but also firm when needed. We also have a good laugh together and I always enjoy going to my sessions with Vjosa so I could speak about the event of my week and get her feedback to face difficult situations. She basically gave me the tools to work on my mind and be happier in life. I strongly recommend the Private Therapy Clinic.
(Vjosa Hyseni) - Posted 4 years ago
For many years I had suffered from depression, anxiety and emotional regulation problems which had never really been properly understood or addressed by doctors and counsellors in the past. The Private Therapy Clinic was immediately able to diagnose my condition and straight away provide me with the right kind of therapy to move forward in my life. Aisha's warm, patient and compassionate approach has really helped me to understand my past and connect it to the re-occurring negative behavioral and thought patters that I have demonstrated throughout my life. Through working with Aisha, I am now able to identify such unhelpful behaviors at an early stage and have learned skills to better deal with them. Although I still have a lot of work to do, I feel I have come such a long way with the help of The Private Therapy Clinic - for the first time, I feel like it is possible to lead more positive, fulfilled life! Thank you Aisha, I will be forever grateful for the insights, counsel and support you have given me.
My overall experience from start to finish was wonderful. I felt relaxed, even though what I was experiencing was very difficult. I feel I have overcome issues that have been affecting me for a long time and I now have better coping strategies. I am really glad I took these steps to address my issues as I have seen the positive impact it has had on different areas of my life.
The Private Therapy Clinic is rated 4.81 based on 366 reviews