The Private Therapy Clinic Reviews

The Private Therapy Clinic 5 star review on 16th March 2022
The Private Therapy Clinic 5 star review on 21st March 2019
The Private Therapy Clinic 5 star review on 10th November 2017
The Private Therapy Clinic 5 star review on 24th January 2017
My personal experience during Therapy with Phodios has being great so far, I’ve been in different therapy’s for months and nothing quite working or making progress until Phodios. A mix of exposure therapy for me and Phodios loaded with useful applicable techniques , and being a kind non judgmental therapist is actually what I’ve needed to finally see the progress and give me an outlook that I can improve my social anxiety tremendously. And during exposures in his company is light hearted and fun even though it’s out of my comfort zone.
(Phodios Matheou) - Posted 2 months ago
The service was accessible, comfortable and flexible. My therapist was very warm, which made me feel welcomed and comfortable in sharing my issues with her. The therapy process was useful to gain an enhanced understanding of my issues and possible coping and/or management strategies. This has been a positive experience with noticeable outcomes.
(Dina Hajdini) - Posted 3 months ago
Well organized and a good therapist.
(Olga Pacholec) - Posted 1 year ago
Tanja made time for us even on the weekend when she wasn’t working and was very helpful in helping us identify if we have couples issue that we need to work on or personal issues that we need to work on. Very satisfied and grateful.
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 1 year ago
I’ve really enjoyed my sessions with Vivi. I have fortnightly sessions and they make me feel more at ease and help to control my anxiety.
(Vasiliki Gofa (Vivi)) - Posted 1 year ago
My time at the Clinic has been thoroughly supportive and entirely constructive. Dilek is brilliant to work with, she approaches each aspect in a structured methodical way with in a team work mentality, I can’t rate her enough!
(Dilek Aygun) - Posted 2 years ago
The private therapy clinic itself was a bit complicated in terms of communication in the beginning with wrong instructions and a lot of changes but everything changed since I have met my therapist Vasiliki Gkofa!!! It has been an amazing transformation from a company to a shelter! She is a great professional even if she is so young with a lot of potentials to to be more incredible than she already is.
(Vasiliki Gofa (Vivi)) - Posted 2 years ago
Professional, put my Daughter at ease quickly. Helped her understand what she was going through. Still a away to go but better than she was
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 2 years ago
I found the therapy useful and techniques that hopefully I will be able to action - for me personally I probably needed to be able to talk a bit more (felt like the sessions were more like very helpful lectures rather than therapy ) but overall feel better for coming than I did prior .
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 2 years ago
Earlier this year I started suffering physical symptoms of Anxiety which I was very dismissive about. A few months later I had developed Health Anxiety due to my physical symptoms. I was losing myself in life until I met Vsoja. She was empathetic, kind and understanding. Vsoja really helped calm me down and see life in a different aspect, she has a naturally calming demeanor. I can honestly say I never thought I'd get out of such a horrible mental state so soon after having therapy. If you have Anxiety/ Health Anxiety I highly recommend you see a therapist as great as mine. I can finally say life is starting to feel normal again. Not every day is perfect but I'm more educated on my mental health/ physical symptoms and I know how to deal with my anxiety much better, all thanks to Vsoja. what a valuable member of the team!
(Vjosa Hyseni) - Posted 2 years ago
Very helpful for trauma therapy.
(Dr. Alexandra Chrysagi) - Posted 2 years ago
I found the sessions here really useful and helped me to investigate into an area of myself which needs nourishing and development. I’d recommend the private therapy clinic.
(Anna Perry) - Posted 2 years ago
I thought my experience with the clinic was good. The therapist was helpful, professional and engaging. I thought that the combination of talk therapy and discussion was helpful to get me back on track and focus on where I want to be going forwards. I feel in a much better position now.
(Dr. Shirin Shams) - Posted 2 years ago
Dr Shirin was excellent at getting to the heart of the issues and helping me develop emotional and personal skills that without her help I would never have achieved.
(Dr. Shirin Shams) - Posted 3 years ago
The therapy clinic saw me very quickly during a very hard time. My therapist was always punctual. The price is expensive but I was offered 6 for 5 pounds which helped. My therapist had many qualifications and experience. Therefore it made the price worth it for me. I would recommend the therapy clinic to many people who are struggling. One negative is that the reception staff on the phone are a little disorganised and don’t even seem to know what’s going on. The phones are also hard to hear.
(Dr. Shirin Shams) - Posted 3 years ago
Very helpful team, easy to approach, comfortable and reassuring environment. Specialists are very prepared and professional!
(Dr. Shirin Shams) - Posted 3 years ago
Mrs Tamara Licht has helped me with useful tips for sleep training my son. She was very approachable and reassuring. I really appreciate the fact that she took the time to answer my questions via email following our session. I'm really glad I saw Tamara, and I would recommend her to anyone who'd like to make a change in their routine or who is struggling with parenting strategies.
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 3 years ago
Avesta was very understanding and helpful. It was a good environment and made me feel comfortable.
(Avesta Panahi) - Posted 4 years ago
Dr Shirin has really helped me through a rough time by listening to me, asking the good questions that make you think and step back on events. A huge thanks to Dr Shirin
(Dr. Shirin Shams) - Posted 4 years ago
Having someone that can listen to your concern is very relieving.
(Avesta Panahi) - Posted 4 years ago