Printster.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Printster.co.uk

About Printster.co.uk: One of the UK's most popular online retailers of personalised gifts and fun party products, personalised face masks and much more!

How would you rate Printster.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I like the mug but I thought the picture would be bigger but its fine"
"beautiful mug, fast delivery!"
"Good quality mug. The image that emerges when hot fluids are added is much clearer than I expected. Really quite spooky."
Craig Rowe
Verified Buyer
"The mug cane in time but unfortunately you can see writing and picture through the black so not very happy at all."
Zaneta Milinska
Verified Buyer
"Is very good idea so quick delivery in same day when was dispatch in same day delivery to my home."
Daniel Joseph Hann
Verified Buyer
"The mug I ordered for my father's birthday was just how i expected it. Despite a chip on the bottom i contacted printster and received amazing customer service which resolved the problem. I would definitely recommend this company."
Helen Bennion
Verified Buyer
"These drumsticks arrived on time in a strong cardboard tube, meaning they were protected in the post. They are great and my husband loved the personal messages on them, thanks very much!"
"Gift exactly as expected & arrived in a timely fashion. Thank you"
Chloe Sanders
Verified Buyer
"When the mug came I could see the photo and writing on the mug. It had a surprise message on it so I now can’t use it."
"The picture face masks are perfect & will be a great source of entertainment!"
"The masks were great, but they didn't arrive on time even after paying for express delivery. :("
Viv J Rees
Verified Buyer
"Really clear image, very quick turnaround. Thanks"
"Very pleased with my purchase ( personalised drumsticks). Quality of product and personalisation top notch and delivered within a few days. Well done. I will definitely use Printster in the future."
Debra Ad Adkins
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use. Very good customer service. Just getting more photos together to order more items!"
Samantha L Fawcett
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely happy with my order as the products I ordered was top quality. I will be ordering off printster again."
Sonia Urdiales
Verified Buyer
"The service was great and the quality was brilliant! Also the delivery was really quick and such a great impact for a 50th birthday surprise! Thank you!"
"Very pleased with my order, good quality printing with quick delivery, shall use printster again."
Steve Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"Easy to upload own designs, easy to order - fast dispatch. Excellent results."
Jean Ann Coates
Verified Buyer
"Photos were good and came. Try quickly"
Ann Cahalane
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service received the masks which were well packaged and of good quality. Very pleased and would use the company again."
Printster.co.uk is rated 4.64 based on 6,551 reviews