Printster.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Printster.co.uk

About Printster.co.uk: One of the UK's most popular online retailers of personalised gifts and fun party products, personalised face masks and much more!

Tell us how Printster.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Good products, great service."
"I was impressed by the quality of the goods ordered. More especially, the company kept in touch with me throughout the ordering process in the event of any problems with the items ordered. It was refreshing to be able to place an order with a company which clearly understood the importance of keeping in touch with its customers. At last - a company that does what it says it will do and accords priority to the customer!! Thank you."
"First class service, masks received very quick and they were perfect. Added to the fun of our party!"
"A cheesy gift for the husband for Valentine's Day - a pair of socks with our grinning faces on it! Great quality, fast delivery and the photo has come out very clearly on them. Now I just have to persuade him to wear them!!"
"Liked my coasters so much - I went back and bought some more."
"Amazing. Brothers 30th birthday and he liked the wrapping paper more than the present. He couldn’t stop laughing. Arrived quickly, really easy to order. Will be using for everyone I know"
"I received prompt delivery of this lovely, good quality, personalised mug. I was really impressed with how clear the photograph and wording appeared. The packaging and gift box were ideal as it was then put into a suitcase and withstood several flights. A very well received gift. Would certainly recommend it."
"Waste of time!! Never arrived several emails sent and now they just ignore me πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ"
"The masks are great, fun gift to get for someone. The inability for Printser.co.uk to manage next day delivery despite me having to pay extra for it was very disappointing as when the masks finally arrived (three days after they were promised) it was too late."
"Brilliant product and fast delivery"
"Very good service all round."
"I am still waiting for my item to arrive, please advise asap"
"Looked great and hardly took any time at all"
"We purchased personalised gift wrap for a family member's 90th birthday party. The website was simple to use and the delivery was swift and efficient. The product did not disappoint and was a great surprise to all at the event. We wouldn't hesitate in using Printster again or recommending their products to family and friends in the future."
"Excellent service, excellent masks, would definitely use again. Thanks very much."
"Really good quality"
"Fab products reasonably priced, will order again"
"Brilliant - can not fault it!!!"
"Good service, arrived on scheduled date, very pleased with the coasters!!"
"Product was as advertised"
Printster.co.uk is rated 4.63 based on 8,039 reviews