Printster.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Printster.co.uk

About Printster.co.uk: One of the UK's most popular online retailers of personalised gifts and fun party products, personalised face masks and much more!

Tell us how Printster.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Exelent Customer Service, i had some problms with the delivery but they did everything to solve the problem"
"Superb response after a delivery problem with my initial order (carrier not printing). Alex saved the day with a fast turnaround for a 50th birthday surprise. A very easy to use service with clear despatch and delivery information"
"Very prompt service, excellent quality and innovative products, would definitely recommend them and use them again. Was just going to buy a mug and in the end I bought coasters, mouse mat and key ring too!"
"Delighted with the masks and the customer service. There was a problem with the initial delivery but Prinster turned around a second set of masks and delivered in time for our hen party. Excellent quality and customer service - will definitely be using again. Thank you, Prinster!"
"Great service very quick"
"Purchased a mug from Printster with 10 images on. The mug and pictures are very good quality, I was very impressed with it considering the low price. I had added extras onto the order but these weren't delivered initially. After an email to customer services it was quickly resolved by Will who ensured the extra items would be with me the following day. I would recommend Printser to family/friends."
"Absolutely fantastic job done on the cup and speedy delivery too. Would use again."
"Very helpful,and fast delivery. Good quality. Reasonable prices. Very happy with my orders."
"Ordered groom masks for a hen do! Great fun! :) Would highly reccomend. Fab service, super speedy and great quality!"
"excellent service Keeping the girt for "under the tree " gift for my grand d aughter but am sure that she will be delighted"
"I have ordered lots of coasters and keyrings in the pass. I'm really happy with the quality and finish of my latest order. Thank you Printster 😊"
"We are so impressed with the production of our wrapping paper - the quality of photos and paper almost make each sheet too good to use! We are confident that all our 'Exercise Plus' clients will love seeing their beloved dogs eternalised on gift wrap!!!"
"Very pleaded with the quality thank you"
"Very pleased with my coasters excellent Quality thank you"
"Excellent service"
"Great product very well made and fast delivery"
"I have ordered 4 of these heat change mugs from here now they make a lovely gift and are brilliant quality will 100% use them for all future orders 😊"
"Excellent service easy website and my order was better than expected thank you, definitely use again."
"We had the mug in really quick time. The quality of the mug is great and the picture quality is fantastic"
"Excellant quality and service came within days"
Printster.co.uk is rated 4.64 based on 7,545 reviews