Printster.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Printster.co.uk

About Printster.co.uk: One of the UK's most popular online retailers of personalised gifts and fun party products, personalised face masks and much more!

How would you rate Printster.co.uk ?

"Was really impressed and thrilled with my order which was a special gift for someone very special. I didn't receive the despatch email though so when the delivery turned up on my doorstep I was somewhat surprised. A very polite and helpful delivery guy ."
Louise Adair
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic mug the picture are so clear my partner was over the moon with it."
"It just seeing my photo's on wrapping paper I know my partner is going to love as I do."
Gillian Hill
Verified Buyer
"Masks are brilliant and arrived on the date advised. Initially photo I sent wasn’t acceptable as soon as I sent the new photo they were at right on it. Would definitely recommend."
"Good value for money, fantastic item, fast delivery."
Karen Michelle Hague
Verified Buyer
"love them, quick to get them too! I would definitely recommend Printster to anyone!"
Nathan Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant for a social occasion"
Richard Carpenter
Verified Buyer
"I bought a personalised rectangular key ring as a gift in a little gift pouch. I was very happy with the ease of personalisation and very pleased with the end result, a nice quality key ring."
"Great quality, however a Lil grey in the picture colouring unlike the original that I sent."
"This was a lovley gift for father's day delivery was quick in good time and the quilty of the mug and design was great would defiantly recommend as a gift x"
Allison English
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous!! From start to finish everything was good. Thank you all"
Becky L Mckenzie
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was fab and very professional"
Theresa Wild
Verified Buyer
"Great service, very prompt."
"Stunning print quality."
"Ordered on line quick and easy. Goods arrived on time and please with what I ordered exactly as described."
"Good value for money and quick delivery"
Moira Keogh
Verified Buyer
"Got a father's day present of a mug from the dog made up. Lovely quality, reasonably priced, excellent quick delivery and will definitely be using them again in future"
Richard M Walker
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived on time, good quality exactly what we wanted fantastic"
"Excellent quality, delivered when expected and an easy to use online system."
"Brilliant service and product."
Printster.co.uk is rated 4.63 based on 6,929 reviews