printed4you Reviews

printed4you 5 star review on 4th March 2020
Tony McGuinness
printed4you 5 star review on 12th December 2019
Jo Neath
Good initial service but terrible customer service following a fault with our order. One month on and still phoning or emailing almost daily. No closer to sorting as they never return calls. Very disappointed.
Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention and we're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the level of service received. As a member of the Management team, I would like to investigate this further, please contact Customer Service on 0116 366 8002. We look forward to hearing from you. The management team.
Ben Jones was very helpful throughout the whole process and ensured timescales were adhered to.
Awful experience. I am convinced they are a con. After 2 months of sending them a cheque and multiple emails, they decide to let us know the cheque was made payable to wrong company name and will be returned to us. 3 weeks later and still no returned cheque, so we had to cancel it. Never heard back from them.
Put the order in and then told China on holiday and would not get for weeks. Eventually came about 4 weeks later which is very poor service. Poor service all round.
Very bad experience! We placed an order on Ocotber 6 and it's end of January and we didn't receive the products not even money refund for what we ordered. Strongly avoid!
We were promised a product, told it was in stock and that you were the "only ones in the UK that can deliver it", but as soon as payment was made, then told the product was not actually in stock. As a result, missed a deadline for a conference and could not source it from another supplier in time. Incredibly unprofessional and terrible service.
I am unable to post a fair review as the item I ordered was due 25/08/17 - as of 02/09/17 it had not arrived and despite sending a message to printed4you 3 days ago I am still without my order or a response to my request for details as to its whereabouts.
You asking for a review before I've received anything! How can we review a service that's not been completed yet!
Totally let down at last minute and left with no prizes for our event.
We were meant to accept delivery of 72 hug mugs 10 days ago. I emailed 3 days after not receiving them and did not receive a response, so called the next day and I was told that I would receive a call back to update me. No call back. I called again this Monday a week after expected delivery, I was once again told to expect a call back. Again, no call. I called again that evening and was told I would receive an email in 5 minutes to update me. No email. I was very unhappy by this point and wrote an email asking to hear from the company by 10am the next day. No contact was made, so I had to call again. This time I spoke to the manager who told me that the mugs had not even been put into production yet! He informed me I would receive a mug yesterday to approve. I received no mug and called to inform him, guess what no response! So your company has now had our money since the beginning of January and we have received nothing, apart from APPALLING customer service! VERY UNHAPPY
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I apologise for the delays in response from our team. I believe you have spoken to our manager about the situation and you should be receiving the products early next week. With regard to the pre-production sample there was a delay with the supplier, so although this was out of our hands we do apologise for not notifying you of the issue. If you have any more questions please get back in touch with the manager.
Why ask me for a review when I haven't yet received any goods.
I could not get a clear confirmation of the work and had to seek alternative supply. It took 2-3 days with you to agree the order and 45mins with the alternative supplier.
I ordered 300 printed floating keyrings, which I have just received. I acknowledge that I approved the artwork, which looked fine on screen. But there is no way of judging scale from this. However, in reality, you would need a magnifying glass to read the actual print on the product. Do you not think that somebody in your quality control department would say, "wait a minute, this doesn't work", before proceeding with a print run of 300?
Poor customer service, dishonest account managers and they have no people skills. 2x mugs arrived damaged as they were just put in a box with no packaging! No wonder they were smashed. As a first time customer, really disappointed and will not be ordering again. Constantly had to chase them with my order. Excuses after excuses. I'd rather pay a bit more for what I ordered and cause my self less headache.
Ordered and paid for some samples. Almost 2 weeks later, only one sampl has been delivered Very poor service
I made a purchase and 72hours after the proposed deliver date - I have not received the order. Contacted the company and was told that my order had been delivered to a wrong address. Nothing has been done to replace the order or refund my money. Would definitely not recommend this company.
I ordered 1 item ie a lanyard torch from you, paid for it, received an acknowledgement of this but haven't received the goods now you ask me to write a review ! It would be nice to know if you've even despatched the item to me.
printed4you is rated 4.83 based on 1,679 reviews