printed4you Reviews

printed4you 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Claudia Meller
printed4you 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Nicole
Amazing service from start to finish from Andrew and a top class product just as requested at the end of it. Thanks Andrew and the team, we’ll be ordering again soon 🍔💛
printed4you 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Great service and communication. Product arrived early and looking great.
A huge thank you to Cameron Reid-Jones for getting our promotional products over to us in time - excellent customer service from start to finish and the products look fantastic! We would highly recommend Printed4you and will definitely be speaking to Cameron next time we require any promotional products.
Great product and service. We ordered a large quantity of bookmarks - they are fantastic! Really good communication all the way through. Recommended.
The Customer Service provided by Cameron was very responsive even over bank holiday weekends, helpful in terms of advice on design and cost and was friendly and professional. The production of the goods was a little overdue, but a Platinum Jubilee tends to have that impact on everybody! The delivery was easy to track and enabled someone to be there at the time to receive the parcels. We have used this company before and will do so again I'm sure.
Efficient well organised organisation Dan made everything so clearly understood and delivered on the day promised. Very happy recommending them
A massive thanks to Cameron who dealt with us from the initial conversation about buying 500 Jubilee mugs for our local primary school. Cameron responded very quickly to all our questions and ensured the products were with us in good time. The mugs are really great. We would certainly recommend the company and Cameron for his assistance and speedy responses.
Thank you so much for the excellent service - Cameron really provided us with a first-class service. Not only was the pricing was the best I found, the quality of the product exceeded my expectations and the customer service from start to finish was outstanding. I will definitely be turning to Cameron the next time I require promotional products.
Thrilled with the product and the flexibility to work within my shortened deadline was really helpful.
Jai was so helpful and patient with all my requirements even helped me sort out two designs on the bookmarks we ordered and they were sent superfast! Thank you highly recommend.
Thank you to Jai who was very helpful with a recent large order and who made sure it was delivered on time - even though we gave a very short turnaround date. This is the second time we have used this Company so would thoroughly recommend them.
Best experience ever! Cameron took the time to listen to our brief and provided an excellent customer service experience. He took the time to call me and listen to my brief and extremely short deadline. Communication was always prompt and clear and expectations were handled to perfection! I'm really looking forward to be working with Printed4U in the future!
Good communication
We approached printed4you for an order of reusable tumblers to give to local schoolchildren to mark the Queen's Platinum Jubilee. From the first contact through to the conclusion of the order, nothing has been too much trouble for the company and the end product is just as good as we had hoped it would be. We were not in a hurry so our delivery did take more than seven days, but that was our choice.
A very pleasant experience dealing with Cameron. Designs were returned promptly and any design amendments immediately done. Delivery was made on the day given. All-in-all a very efficient service, will be dealing with Cameron again if I need anything!
Contacted Dan Biggins asking for information on how to order some personalised pens. The information Dan gave allowed me to order and receive these very quickly Excellent service, and excellent product.
printed4you 5 star review on 27th April 2022
I contacted Cameron Reid-Jones with a last minute request as we needed to meet a deadline for an event outside the UK. He dealt with the request promptly and in a very professional manner, made recommendations and expedited the entire process. We received the items in the indicated time. I would definitely contact Cameron again for our next order
Great service and advice and prompt delivery. Andrew was extremely friendly and helpful. Brilliant price too. Thank you
We purchase a few bulk items from Printed4You and they are always very easy to deal with and very competitive in price. I have always been kept 'in the loop' with delivery details and Dan has always been very prompt with quoting etc. We will continue to use and would highly recommend.
I've now made multiple orders from printed4you and I love the service and the quality of the products. Dan Biggin has been my main contact there and he is an absolute diamond, extremely nice guy and always helpful. He has definitely made my experience as a customer a positive one especially when compared to some of the service I have received from other promotional product suppliers on the market. I will keep coming back.
Thank you Cameron for a great service, always a swift response to a query. Lanyards are perfect. Fast delivery and a great price. Will be using again for more printing.
printed4you is rated 4.84 based on 1,939 reviews