printed4you Reviews

Leicester LE1 3BH

Tell us how printed4you made you happy

customer service
Jennie
"Graduation badges Anthony assisted us throughout the whole process from designing to delivery. Anthony ensure we recieved the product on time and even sent then as Express next day delivery Communication was good and got timely responses The final product was well received by the cohort"
Niall
"Sam was great in the proofing and booking process whilst ordering our branded jackets. They arrived as described, on time & great value for money. All the team love them - subtle branding for our fleet of drivers."
"I was impressed with the help and ease of ordering - I had a finite date and they arrive a week ahead of that date - The quality is superb, well packed and I shall enjoy distributing them to visitors to our exhibition Thanks Ben"
"Great quality products, excellent value for money and a fantastic service from a reliable company. Anthony called soon after receiving our web enquiry and was very helpful from start to finish. Thank you."
"Great quality products, excellent value for money and a fantastic service from a reliable company. Thank you."
"Kyan at Printed4you was very easy and responsive to work with in terms of getting samples, pricing, etc. The quality of the umbrella I ordered was quite good given the price and I am sure they will make excellent wedding favours!"
"Kyan was very friendly and helpful. Products arrived quickly and were good quality."
"Our promotional needs are always met with Printed4You, whenever we've had an upcoming event we are always given a clear delivery date for our products. Account Manager Kyan McKenzie is always on the ball with making sure we get what we need, when we need it."
"Really pleased to have the pens delivered as promised in a timely manner. Top job."
"Steve is very helpful!"
Hi, it's fantastic to hear that Steve was very helpful. We hope you had an awesome experience with the Printed4You team and we would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"Great job guys - I’d been called out to China and needed an order processed quickly. Steve and the team got back to me by return confirming my order would be ready for me to fly with. Love it! Paul Womens Sports Network"
Hi, we are delighted to hear that Steve did a great job for you and that he managed to have your order processed quickly. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"The customer service provided by Steve Lenton-Worthy was excellent as he was friendly, efficient and very helpful. very quick to suggest similar alternative products when realized the ones I chose wouldn't arrive on time as I left it very last minute to place the order. Steve made sure my order was processed immediately to be able to guarantee the delivery time, which was met, meaning I could attend my event with all the goods I wanted to offer. Very happy with his service, Thank you very much."
Hi, it's awesome to hear that Steve provided you with excellent customer service and that he was very friendly, efficient and helpful. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"Printed4you managed to turn a print job around very quickly and the quality of work was fantastic! Will definately be using this company again."
Hi, we are glad to hear that your experience with the Printed4You team was great and that you are happy with the outcome of your branded items. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"The Women's Sports Network www.wsnet.co.uk has just started working with P4U - great team, patient, good quality and value and smart guys who take the time to care - thanks guys."
Hi, it's great to hear that you had an awesome experience with our Printed4You team and that you are pleased with the quality of your products. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"Mukesh did a great job. All delivered on time and the product was good."
Hi Graham, we are pleased to hear Mukesh did a great job and your branded items were delivered in a timely manner. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"We ordered cold bags with a printed logo. Good service, good communication and straightforward help during the design process, price as agreed once we sorted out the most appropriate bag, production time as agreed, delivery as agreed. Very happy with the product."
Hi Sue, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and you had a great overall experience. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"excellent on every level - Brett was fast, efficient service, attention to detail and can do attitude. can't praise them enough"
Hi Cirkle, we are pleased to hear that Brett was fast and his customer service was efficient. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"Mukesh provided a very good personalised service, making us some tailor made pins, for our Learning Disability service. Communication was very quick and helpful, and the pins were good quality and as requested. Very much recommend Printed4you. Great customer service. Thank you."
Hi Michelle, it's great to hear that Mukesh provided you with awesome customer service and he was attentive with getting back to you and he was helpful. We would love to see again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"I've been coordinating the stock for my campaign with Brett as my account manager and he has been extremely helpful, diligent and patient. The product itself is really good quality and all of my queries and questions have been answered quickly and fully. Can't recommend enough!"
Hi, we are glad to hear that Brett was extremely helpful, diligent and patient. We are also pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your awesome products. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"No problems whatsoever very efficient service from Anthony."
Hi, we are pleased to hear that Anthony provided very efficient service and that there were no problems at all. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"We had a last minute order for over 300 branded lunch bags which we needed within the week. Scott at printed4you was efficient and our bags arrived on time. Thanks!"
Hi, we are pleased to hear that Scott was efficient and that he managed to have your last minute order completed within a week. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
"Good initial service but terrible customer service following a fault with our order. One month on and still phoning or emailing almost daily. No closer to sorting as they never return calls. Very disappointed."
Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention and we're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the level of service received.
As a member of the Management team, I would like to investigate this further, please contact Customer Service on 0116 366 8002.
We look forward to hearing from you. The management team.
"The products look great - Anthony Obizulike was very helpful"
Hi, it's great to hear that Anthony was very helpful and that your promotional products arrived in great quality and we are happy to hear that you are pleased with your branded items.
We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
printed4you is rated 4.78 based on 1,193 reviews