printed4you Reviews

printed4you 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Nicole
printed4you 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Kerry Wilson
Amazing service from start to finish from Andrew and a top class product just as requested at the end of it. Thanks Andrew and the team, we’ll be ordering again soon 🍔💛
printed4you 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Great service from Jai Chavda. Got our order to us at very short notice.
A big thank you to Cameron for all his help making sure our order was perfect, we're very pleased with the product, quality and how quickly we received our order.
Very short notice - very helpful service and professional. Delivery was quick and the product was exactly what we asked for. Would definitely use them again.
Items were produced on time. Jai looked after the order really well and kept me informed. I’m happy to recommend.
Dan was super helpful and prompt with his communication. The laptop sleeves are excellent, thanks Dan!
This was my first time ordering something personalised for the workplace (no pressure!) Great customer services and all the communications were done via emails. The person I communicated with was very helpful and supportive at every step along the way- Thanks Jai :) Our notebooks arrived just in time for our first CPD meeting and everyone was thoroughly pleased with the design and excited to have them!
Excellent service from Andrew from start to finish - kept me informed and gave me options on designs. Resolved any potential issues and delivered to time table. Highly recommend to anyone that asks and I would recommend. Thanks - Paul R Smith Norton Owners Club - Director.
Excellent.
Excellent service from Jai from the design of my product through to the delivery. My custom jute bags are perfect! Will definitely continue to use printed4you for my future products!
The quality of the badges was excellent, and Jai was very helpful. It was a shame the delivery was delayed and that I had to call to chase this and it would have been better if I was told that the shipment was late, rather than having to call to find out where it was. I understand this was an issue with the supplier not communicating with Printed4You
Great quality and even better service from Andrew! Will definitely recommend.
Excellent service by Jai, product arrived a day early and exactly as required.
Andrew got us our merch on time and the quality of the water bottles, snoods and masks were really good. We're going to have to get more water bottles for the next project because they were really popular - they'll make good giveaways to clients
Excellent service from Andrew - we placed a last minute order for water bottles and printed t-shirts - Andrew was superb very efficient and organised and ensured we received our order in time (in fact earlier than anticipated).. The water bottles and T-shirt’s are excellent quality and a great price and would highly recommend printed4you- thanks so much
Andrew was brilliant - prompt commiunication and solid understanding of the brief. A competitive price point and quality product, Will be ordering again!
good product, some delivery issues, but sorted out efficiently by Jai Chavda
Andrew was very attentive, helpful and agile! We really Happy , fast delivery and excellent quality tote bag! Thank you I will be back soon.
Many thanks to Jai Chavda. We will order again!
I have been looking for a while for company branded, quality face masks and I haven't been disappointed with what printed4you produced. They sent me a mock up to sign off initially, quick turnaround and the quality is amazing. I dealt with Andrew throughout and he answered all my questions quickly/effectively. I can't recommend them enough.
printed4you 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Excellent customer service, quick to respond and just what we needed. Thank you, Andrew.
printed4you is rated 4.83 based on 1,800 reviews