printed4you Reviews

Centre CourtMeridian NorthMeridian Business ParkLE19 1WD

Tell us how printed4you made you happy

customer service
Sally Skidmore
"Superb service, nothing was too much trouble and everything delivered on time! The products themselves are great quality (made in the UK) and beautifully branded - highly recommended!"
"Excellent service to get the flags to me so quickly, thank you Sam Lane for your help and attention."
"Very happy with service we received from Sam & the team. Went the extra mile and printed a test for us and sent photos of finished article."
"Best customer service ever from Fred - he was patient with my order and ensured it was received in a timely order - and the quality of the micro flashlight, brilliant!"
"my adviser was Ethan Fahy, i was very impress with his fast respond to all my questions, he was helpfull to me a lot. i would rekommend him and your company to all my friends and customers. thank you very much and Merry Christmas. Ivona"
"Dealt with Kira on multiple occasions as part of the large scale re-branding processes our company is currently undertaking. Found both Kira and the company as whole incredibly professional and open to deal with, very clear communication with no problem or requirement too big for them to handle. Will definitely be working with the company again on large orders in the future."
"Fred was fantastic in turning my last minute order around. Great account management and customers service. Would definitely recommend."
"Great company with staff who know their products. Exceptional service from initial consultation to the delivery of the products. Ethan was very accommodating and provided me with different options allowing me to make an informed decision. Company proved to be able to work towards tight deadlines very impressed and products as expected."
"Ethan has been communicative, friendly, and helpful. Would recommend using these services."
"Great service and lovely items. Steve Worthy was extremely helpful and speedy in processing my request."
"A very attentive, friendly and professional service from Ethan Fahy at P4U, who kept us informed at every stage of the process. The prices seemed very competitive with no hidden extras. I would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting branded products."
"Our order arrived early and was well packaged. Scott Pickworth was a fantastic support from initial enquiry through to delivery, answering any queries quickly. Thank you."
"Service was great and Anthony Obizulike was very helpful. Product was delivered as promised and no hassle with anything. Thanks so much and will definetly look to you for anything else in the future."
"Kirsten at Printed4you was super efficient, bubbly and helpful during our purchase. She made the process from start to finish as easy as it could have been. Thank you so much! Great customer service really does make a difference!"
"Caroline Stanley! Caroline ordered 1,500 water bottles for our business to be distributed to 14 locations across our network. She kept me updated with new visuals and updated quote's at each turn and was extremely professional and helpful. I cannot recommend the service of P4U enough if all of their staff are like Caroline! Excellent."
"Last minute decision to get some jute bags printed up with 4 weeks left to go! Kira Pattinson managed to get me a great price, artwork done and delivered in two weeks. The bags are exactly what I needed and the quality is excellent."
"Steve Worthy was very accommodating - brilliant service."
"I was looking for a large amount of mugs and mouse mats for my company printed with different artworks ; after a thorough search on what the market was offering, I found Printed4You where they offered good quality with a very low price. The procedure took a bit too long, hence I gave 4 stars instead of 5, but the outcome was great. In overall I'm happy."
"Fred was really patient and hlepful and managed nmy order through to delivery."
"Sam has always been extremely helpful and answers queries very quickly - excellent customer service skills"
"Anthony Obizulike is excellent. Very responsive and walked me through the whole process. Kept me up to date at every stage. Great work. The product itself is also excellent, very pleased."
"Process was smooth and easy, pens arrived very quickly and quality is high. Special shout out to Kirsten Kronje who was extremely helpful all throughout the design/order process. Look forward to working with them again."
"Reprint order of our carrier bags was carried out efficiently and professionally by Steve Worthy. Delivered on time."
printed4you is rated 4.76 based on 959 reviews