printed4you Reviews

Centre Court
Meridian North
Meridian Business Park
LE19 1WD

How would you rate printed4you?

Berkhamsted Bowls Club
Berkhamsted Bowls Club
Verified Buyer
"Ethan and his team were very helpful and patient especially with our artwork. They kept us informed throughout the whole transaction. The bottles were delivered yesterday and look great. I am very impressed."
George
George
"Harry was very helpful, responded to my queries quickly and accurately, and arranged a fast turnaround so that we got our items in plenty of time for our event. I'll definitely use Printed4You and Harry again."
The Genesis Well
The Genesis Well
Unverified Reviewer
"Sam Lane was really helpful and prompt in answering all my queries and resolving any issues I had. Would certainly use again."
Dale Freeman
"Good communication particularly!"
Hello Dale, I'm glad that you and your account rep communication was excellent, thanks for your review.
Chris @ Short Print Solutions
Verified Reviewer
"Fred helped us through the process very effectively and efficiently and the products looked fantastic and were delivered early as well brilliant service by all Chris Short Print Solutions"
Hello Chris, Im delighted to hear that your products looked wonderful and that it got delivered early! It's also great to hear that Fred was excellent throughout the process, thanks for your review.
Eleanor Spall
Verified Buyer
"Delivered great looking products, made from recycled products. Leigh was extremely helpful throughout the entire process."
Hello Eleanor, I'm pleased to hear that your products look fantastic and that Leigh was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, many thanks for your review.
"David Mirga was great throughout the order and was very prompt in responding to all requests. On arrival the product was good and as described and proofed. Very straightforward process."
Hello, It's great that David was fast to respond to your requests. I'm delighted that your product arrived in great condition and that you found the whole process straight forward, thanks for your review.
"Printed4You I contacted the company for a potential order and quote. My point of contact was Leigh Walsh. From the outset to conclusion, Leigh was in contact and eager to ensure all was going smoothly. I decided not to go ahead with the order but was so impressed with the service i received that i insisted on offering my recommendation for both Leigh and Printed4You - Thanks for a great experience ;)"
Hello, I'm delighted to hear that Leigh was eager to contact you, even though you decided not to go ahead with the order Im thrilled to hear that you were impressed with the customer service! thanks for your review.
Suzanne Mckenna
Verified Reviewer
"I have to write a review to let you know what a great service I have received. I would like to say a big thank you to Harry who picked up my request so quickly and promptly and advised me on the product I was looking to purchase. I gave a very short turnaround and my deadline was met, actually I received my products before the deadline I gave. Id like to say a big thank you for all your support and a product that will work for my event. Suzanne McKenna - Blue Arrow"
"They completed our order to a high standard in a short turnaround time"
Hello Tara, I'm pleased to hear that your account rep completed your order to a high standard, thanks for your review.
Allyson Edwards
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 50 embossed conference folders. Samples of folders were sent to me so I could choose which to order and artwork was quickly mocked up and emailed to me. The complete order took only 2 weeks to be delivered (including Easter holidays). Throughout I dealt with Harry how was very helpful and responded quickly to my emails. Would definitely recommend."
Hello Allyson, I'm pleased to hear that Harry was very helpful and that he quickly responded to your emails. It's great that you got sent a sample of the embossed conference folders and that you made a informed decision, thanks for your review.
26th Croydon (St Andrews) Scout Group
Verified Reviewer
"Harry was really great! He guided us smoothly through the process sending us out samples and giving advice on email and phone but putting no pressure on us at all! a speedy professional but friendly and helpful service! Thank you so much Harry! He has done printed for you proud!"
Hello, I'm pleased to hear that Harry was great and that he provided you with samples. It's great to hear that he gave you advice via email and on the phone. We hope to hear from you again in the future, thanks for your review.
"Sam was great, answered all my questions and placed our order efficiently. Really pleased and will definitely use again! Thanks"
Hello, It's great to hear that Sam answered all your questions! I'm glad that you're pleased with our services, thanks for your review.
Mark@shakespeareschools.org
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, quality product, lovely service from Leigh Walsh. Thank you!"
Hello Mark, I'm thrilled to hear that Leigh was provided lovely service and that she got your product delivered quickly, thanks for your review.
"Quick delivery, excellent product, lovely service!"
Hello Mark, I'm pleased that you received your product in excellent quality and It's great to hear that the delivery was quick.
"Communication was great for all the questions I had and Harry was great at liaising with me about my order"
Hello Emma, It's great that Harry knew all the answers to your questions, thanks for your review.
"Excellent customer service. Due to unexpected issues (not their fault) we had a bit of back and forth through email and over the phone. They were very friendly, keen to help and responsive. I would like to make a special mention of Account Manager, Leigh Walsh, quite probably the most cheerful person I have ever dealt with. I am extremely impressed with his attentiveness and professionalism. As for the pens, they're great and the logo looks clean. I will definitely be using them again."
Hello Heather, I'm pleased to hear that Leigh handled your order, I'm glad that the team were friendly, keen and responsive to your questions. I will inform Leigh about your awesome comments about her, I'm sure she'll be happy to hear your feedback, we look forward to hearing from you again, thanks for your review.
Dave MacKenzie
Verified Buyer
"Steve Lenton-Worthy helped me with my order. I had many fairly difficult requests and he managed to sort me out and replied within minutes every time. Really, really happy with the service I was provided and would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone."
Thanks for the review Dave! It's great to hear you were pleased with the level of customer service, we'll pass on your comments to Steve and we look forward to hearing from you again.
Jayne Ozanne, Ozanne Foundation
Verified Buyer
"Sam Lane was incredibly helpful and patient, and went the extra mile to help me get my order designed just as I wanted it and in the time frame I needed. Very grateful to him for making sure our launch date was made. Thank you."
Hi Jayne, we appreciate the kind comments. We're delighted you were pleased with the level of service provided by Sam, it's great you got the design you wanted and we hope to hear from you again in the future.
"Ethan gave us fantastic service. We asked Printed4You to deliver in a very small time frame and they did so, without any issues whatsoever. Great company to deal with, good products."
Hi Joe, thanks for the review. It's great to hear you were pleased with the quality of the products, we'll pass on your kind comments to Ethan and we hope to hear from you again.
Dr W Fletcher
Verified Reviewer
"Quick and helpful service, good communication via email and phone, product exactly as desired."
Thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the level of service and quality of the product. We hope to hear from you again.
"Good initial help from Ethan. Products delivered on time and above my expectations. Thanks"
Thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the level of service provided, we'll pass on your comments to Ethan and we hope to hear from you again.
"Our questions were dealt with quickly and we were very pleased with our completed order."
Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you were pleased with your order and we look forward to hearing from you again.
printed4you is rated 4.70 based on 529 reviews