printed4you Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend printed4you

info@printed4you.co.uk

Centre CourtMeridian NorthMeridian Business ParkLE19 1WD

How would you rate printed4you?

Peter Smith (Dementia Friendly Rothwell)
"I recently purchased pens and air fresheners from printed4you,and I have to say the service was excellent.All done by phone and e-mail,sometimes not the easiest,excellent service,and good on price."
Ginny Blake
"Excellent. Fred was incredibly attentive and helpful. Great product. Fabulous service, would and have recommended. Thank you so much"
Myron Minnis
"I would like to express my gratitude for Liam Eldridge who has assisted me throughout the production of my business cards. He has been eager to help and assist me, and when there have been some faults he has done his best to help me to rectify them. Greatly appreciated!"
"Superb service again from the incomparable Ethan. Having had Ethan sort me out of a jam when another supplier had let me down in the past I would not choose to use another supplier."
"I recently purchased 500 customised printed bags from Printed For You at short notice for an event and was very impressed with their customer service. Kirsten was very helpful in fulfilling the request, responding quickly to emails and ensuring the payment and artwork went through quickly to help meet our deadline. Where other companies typically offered a 1-2 week lead time, Printed For You were able to deliver these bags within 3 working days. The finished products look great! :)"
"Great service, very quick and efficient!"
"Sam Lane was a huge help in getting our production done as quickly as possible, he provided amazing customer service! Thanks Sam, we will be sure to use this service again! We loved the finished key rings they were great quality."
Thanks for the review! It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed working with Sam and that you were pleased with the keyrings. We look forward to hearing from you again.
"Great service!"
Thanks for the review Sarka! We're pleased to hear you were happy with the customer service and we hope to hear from you again.
"Account Manager Ethan Fahy has provided me great coordination and service throughout our order processing. Ethan has help guide and arrange, assisted with proofs and queries in a timely manor and maintained great communication through out -ensuring we had an understanding of each step and awareness of requirements and dates."
Thanks for the review! It's great to hear Ethan provided excellent customer service for you, we'll pass on your kind comments and we look forward to hearing from you again.
"Sam as always is prompt, friendly and always on hand to help us. Service is quick and easy to re-order, and always good quality."
Hi Rachel, thanks for the review! We're pleased to hear you liked the quality of the products and that you enjoyed working with Sam. We hope to hear from you again.
"We placed an urgent order for 250 printed promo Stress Decision Dice through printed4you, after a similar order had fallen through last minute with a different company. Ben Jones did a brilliant job of guiding us through the ordering process and arranged for the printed promo items to be delivered to our office ahead of our deadline date. The dice are of a nice quality and we are looking forward to giving them out at an upcoming sponsored event. Many thanks for delivering a very prompt and professional service!"
Thanks for the review! It's wonderful to hear you were pleased with the dice and that they arrived in time for you. We'll pass on your kind comments to Ben and we look forward to hearing from you again.
"Great service by Printed4You - sourced unusual items in a short time frame. Leigh Walsh was fantastic to deal with - artwork provided within the hour, clear quotes, easy payment terms and he kept me updated throughout the whole process through to delivery. Will definitely be using Leigh and his team in the future again!"
Hi Michelle, thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear we managed to meet your deadlines, we'll pass on your lovely comments to Leigh and we can't wait to hear from you again.
"Ben Jones was very helpful and very good at working to our short deadlines. Much appreciated and the products look great!"
Hi Charlie, thanks for the review! It's wonderful to hear you were pleased with the products, we'll pass on your kind comments to Ben and we hope to hear from you in the future.
"Anthony Obizulike was a great person to work with on the production! Just awaiting the delivery today now. Thank you!"
Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you enjoyed working with Anthony and we hope to hear from you again.
"Awful experience. I am convinced they are a con. After 2 months of sending them a cheque and multiple emails, they decide to let us know the cheque was made payable to wrong company name and will be returned to us. 3 weeks later and still no returned cheque, so we had to cancel it. Never heard back from them."
"Good service. Personable staff. Quality goods."
Hello, I'm glad to hear that your account manager provided great customer service, that's wonderful to hear, thanks for your review.
"I dealt with Leigh Walsh - he was friendly, extremely efficient and the products we ordered were very good value for money - I would highly recommend."
Hello Toby, It's wonderful to hear that you provided great customer service, that's excellent to hear, many thanks for your review.
"I had a really tight deadline to meet and Tom Hancock was amazing at ensuring I had a quality product delivered on time. He answered all my queries quickly and I couldn't be more grateful."
Hello Rut, It's wonderful to hear that Tom Hanock provided great customer service throughout the process, that's what we like to hear, we hope to hear from you again, thanks for your review.
"Whole ordering process through Tom Hancock was fab and hassle free, we will certainly be using you again! Thank you."
Hello, It's wonderful to hear that Tom Hancock provided great customer service, that's what we like to hear, thanks for your review.
"Whole process of ordering has been fab and hassle free, we will certainly be using you again! Thank you."
"Really happy with the service I received which was very efficient. Tom Hancock has been really helpful and I would be happy to work with him again."
Hello Celia, it's wonderful to hear that Tom Hancock provided excellent customer service, that's excellent to hear, that's what we like to hear, thanks for your review.
"Really happy with the customer service. Scott understood that we had a really short turnaround time and made sure we received the order in time for our event. The design service replicated our design perfectly and the whole order process was very efficient."
Hello, It's great that Scott made the process easy, that's excellent to hear. It's excellent to hear that Scott was able to get your promotional products delivered to you in good condition, thanks for your review.
printed4you is rated 4.75 based on 839 reviews