printed4you Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend printed4you

info@printed4you.co.uk

Centre CourtMeridian NorthMeridian Business ParkLE19 1WD

How would you rate printed4you ?

Gary Mills
"We had great service and speedy response from our contact Steve Worthy, the artwork was spot on and the end product you delivered was splendid. Many thanks for your help."
Berkhamsted Bowls Club
Berkhamsted Bowls Club
Verified Buyer
"Ethan and his team were very helpful and patient especially with our artwork. They kept us informed throughout the whole transaction. The bottles were delivered yesterday and look great. I am very impressed."
George
"Harry was very helpful, responded to my queries quickly and accurately, and arranged a fast turnaround so that we got our items in plenty of time for our event. I'll definitely use Printed4You and Harry again."
"Good, informative Customer Service and a great product."
"Printed4you delivered exactly what we wanted for our company and a big thank you to Sam Lane for being so helpful and very swift with his replies."
"Harry was very friendly and made sure I was 💯 % happy with the finished product. He made sure I had a personalised service not just a generic email."
Hi Kelly, thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the final product and service provided by Harry. We look forward to hearing from you again.
"Easy to deal with, great products"
Thanks for the review Ant! It's great to hear you were pleased with the products and we hope to hear from you again.
"We needed pens for an exhibition at short notice. After contacting printed4you, David Mirga handled our request very efficiently and had our pens delivered on time - as promised!"
Hi Jonathan, we appreciate the kind comments. It's great to hear you were happy working with David and that the pens were delivered on time for you. We hope to hear from you again in the future.
"Hi Sam was great and responded to our requirements very quickly! Thanks."
Thanks for the review! We'll pass on your kind comments to Sam and we hope to hear from you again.
"Sam Lane was my representative and was able to provide excellent customer care to me. They insured my order was prompt and that everything went smoothly. I also would like to say a special thank you for working with the USAF."
Thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were happy working with Sam and we're pleased your order was sorted out quickly for you. We hope to hear from you again.
Serena - RBKC
Verified Buyer
"Chris was extremely friendly, polite and very helpful. He went out of his way to ensure that the delivery arrived well in time for my event and I would definitely recommend and use this company again!"
Hi Serena, thanks for the comments! It's great to hear you were happy with your overall experience, we'll pass on your kind comments to Chris and we can't wait to hear from you again/
"Printed4you provided great customer service from the start to the end. I was in contact with both David and Sam and they were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. They kept in contact throughout the whole process and made sure I had all the information I needed. I asked a few tricky questions that they did not know the answer to straight away but they were happy to find out the answers and got back to me very quickly. We are very happy with the product we ordered. It was delivered on time, it looks just liked we hoped and I am very happy to recommend them to anyone."
Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you were pleased with the service provided, we'll pass on your kind comments to David and Sam. We're pleased you are very happy with the product and that it arrived on time for you. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.
"Sam lane was super helpful throughout"
Jordan Wilks
Verified Reviewer
"Sam Lane provided us with excellent customer service and his replies were all prompt and effective. The order came through on time and the designs were exactly as specified. Overall it has been a great experience ordering with yourselves."
Hi Jordan, thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear you were pleased with the designs and service provided by Sam. We look forward to hearing from you again.
"Ethan was really helpful in our hour of need, products were great quality and delivery was on time. All in all a perfect service and an exceptional pleasure to deal with the company."
Thanks for the review! We're pleased to hear you were happy with the quality of the products, we'll pass on your kind comments to Ethan and we hope to hear from you again.
Natasha Reid
Verified Reviewer
"I have used P4U for all our branding needs for a while now. This is down to the open and knowledgeable advice, fantastic service and perhaps more importantly, amazing product quality and print. I simply wouldn't even look anywhere else! Well done to Sam Lane and all the team for the top notch service!!"
Hello Natasha, I'm glad to hear that we always provide for you and we meet your expectations every time. I will inform the team that they're doing an excellent job, many thanks for your review.
Matthew Pears
Verified Reviewer
"Cheap yet quality bags with detailed image and clear communication process - all thanks to Sam Lane"
Hello Matthew, It's wonderful to hear that Sam was able to deliver your promotional bags, I'm glad that the communication was perfect, thanks for your review.
"Really efficient and customer friendly service. Would highly recommend! Thank you Leigh Walsh for all your help with the order!"
Hello Bilal, I'm pleased to hear that Leigh provided excellent customer service. We hope to hear from you again in the future, thanks for your review.
Tracy Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer service. Prompt replies to queries."
Hello Tracey, I'm pleased to hear that your account manager provided top notch customer service and was fast to respond to your queries, thanks for your review.
"Brilliant service, mugs were a really good quality and arrived sooner than expected."
Hello Delyth, I'm pleased to hear that your account manager provided top notch customer service! It's great to hear that your promotional mugs were in perfect quality and arrived sooner than expected, many thanks for your review.
"efficient & quick delivery"
Hello, Im glad that your promotional product arrived quickly, thanks for your review.
"Harry @ P4U was absolutely brilliant- the turnaround on the pens was absolutely lightening speed and the service was top notch. I made the call Monday afternoon asking if they could help with 250 pens and at 9am Wednesday we had the pens delivered to our door! Brilliant service all round."
Hello Lauren, I'm pleased to hear that Harry provided top notch customer service and was able to deliver your promotional pens within your deadline. We hope to hear from you again in the future, many thanks for your review.
J Carver, COGO Travel
Verified Reviewer
"The pens look great, arrived in time and competitively priced too!"
Hello, I'm glad to hear that your promotional pens turned out excellent, that's what we like to hear, many thanks for your review.
printed4you is rated 4.72 based on 626 reviews