printed4you Reviews

Centre Court
Meridian North
Meridian Business Park
LE19 1WD

How would you rate printed4you?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

George
"Harry was very helpful, responded to my queries quickly and accurately, and arranged a fast turnaround so that we got our items in plenty of time for our event. I'll definitely use Printed4You and Harry again."
The Genesis Well
The Genesis Well
Unverified Reviewer
"Sam Lane was really helpful and prompt in answering all my queries and resolving any issues I had. Would certainly use again."
NOW Group NI
NOW Group NI
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service - this was a last minute order which no other organisation could turn around in time for us however Chris made sure we had the badges in time for our event!"
"We had a bit of a confusing order but Sam Lane was great and took the time to explain everything in detail. One of our boxes was late to turn up and he was on the case straight away and it arrived quicker than expected."
James Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"Very professional service. We dealt with Steve Worthy who sourced our customised printed pens from our requirements, sent over visual artwork and arranged very prompt delivery. Would highly recommend Steve and the team at printed4you and we will be back when we need some more! Thanks again"
Connor Malcolm
Verified Buyer
"Paul was amazing, so helpful and friendly, speedy delivery and quality product"
Hello Connor, It's good to hear that Paul was amazing, helpful and friendly! I'm delighted to hear that, I will inform him about your comments, Im sure he'll be thrilled to hear your response, thanks for your review.
"Easy ordering, quality product and fast delivery - over joyed with the service from start to finish"
Hello Maggie, It's good to hear that you found the ordering process very easy, that's what I like hearing! I'm also pleased that your quality promotional product arrived to you quickly, we hope to see you again in the future, thanks for your review.
Nick O'Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, good Customer relations."
Hello Nick, I'm glad that you got quick services! Thanks for your review.
"Excellent customer service- very helpful - Leigh was a star"
Hello Bobby, I'm thrilled to hear that Leigh provided great customer service and was very helpful towards your order. I will inform her about your comments, she'll be delighted to hear, Thanks for your review.
Helena Weedon
Verified Reviewer
"Paul Hartley was extremely helpful and lead me through the purchasing process brilliantly. All the equipment was delivered on time and of very good quality."
Hello Helena, I'm glad that Paul was extremely helpful and Im pleased that he talked you through the purchasing processing in good detail. It's delighted to hear that your products were delivered on time and in good quality, we hope to see you again, thanks for your review.
"My contact, Paul, knew exactly what i needed and provided very quickly all information regarding my demand. I was always kept well informed about my order and the result is perfect. Good quality vs price! Thanks"
Hello Bjorn, I'm pleased that Paul knew exactly what you wanted and provided all the information you needed. It's good to hear that you were constantly being informed about your order, that's we like to hear. Thanks for your review.
"Very helpful and quick turnaround!"
Hello, I'm glad that your account rep was very helpful and that you received a quick turnaround, thanks for your review.
Amber Hornby
Verified Reviewer
"Leigh was great I had been quoted through many different companies but Leigh handed my needs perfectly, the service was really fast and Leigh kept contact throughout the process which was fab! we will be ordering again"
Hello Amber, I'm glad that you found Leigh great to work with, that's really good to hear! It's awesome to hear that the service that was provided was really fast, Im delighted to hear that Leigh kept constant contact throughout the process. We look forward hearing from you again, thanks for your review.
"Excellent service; Sam sorted everything really quickly and our pens arrived a day early. Our printed logo looks great and the pens are good quality. I would defiantly recommend."
"Great service. Sam was very professional and knowledgeable of products available."
Hello I'm thrilled to hear that Sam was very professional and knowledgeable about the products available on our website. Thanks for your review.
"Jake responded quickly to our demands and was very helpful"
Hello, I'm pleased to hear that Jake responded quickly to your demands! Thanks for your review.
"Very Quick Service. Our Account Manager Paul was extremely helpful with our order despite the small issue we faced! Will certainly use Printed4you in any future purchases of this nature."
Hello Tom, I'm glad that Paul is your account manager, I'm pleased to hear that he was extremely helpful with processing your order. We look forward hearing you again, thanks for your review.
North Down & Ards Women's Aid
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and prompt good with excellent communications"
Hello I'm glad that we're efficient and had strong communications with each other! Thanks for your review.
"Quick response to queries, straightforward ordering process and speed of delivery. Excellent customer service from Harry Jethwa who kept us updated on progress with our order."
Hello, I'm thrilled to hear that Harry was quick to reply to your queries! That's what I like seeing. I will inform him about your positive comments Im sure he'll be happy to hear your response, Thanks for your review.
Hello George, I'm glad that Harry was helpful and responded to your queries with precise information! It's great to hear that the promotional items arrived before your event, the item looks great! We look forward hearing from you again, thanks for your review.
"Got exactly what we wanted, printed quickly, high quality and for a good price."
Hello, I'm glad that you got exactly what you wanted for a good price and for a high quality, thanks for your review.
"Jake was very helpful and flexible with my requirements and made sure all bases were covered. We had left ourselves in a pickle requiring an item at short notice but were assured that there was room to fit our product in so we wouldn't miss the deadline. We've come back to Printed4You a couple of times now, purely because they always meet our needs with competitive pricing, great customer service and a friendly phone call if needed. Definitely going to keep using P4Y!"
Hello Isabel, I'm thrilled to hear that Jake was very helpful and flexible with your requirements. I'm happy that we completed your order before your deadline. Thank you for using us multiple times, we appreciate it! We look forward hearing from you again, thanks for your review.
Family And Childcare Trust
Verified Reviewer
"Fast and helpful service. Very good products (branded pens). Great value for money and very competitive pricing. We have used Printed4you for our past three annual conferences and will continue to use. Thanks!"
Hello! Thank you for using us for your conferences! You don't understand how much we appreciate it. I'm glad that you continuously like our services! We're delighted to hear that you enjoy your promotional pens and that you got great value for them! Thanks for your review.
printed4you is rated 4.67 based on 442 reviews