printed4you Reviews

printed4you 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Nicole
printed4you 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Kerry Wilson
Andrew turned our order round very quickly which was very much appreciated. Products excellent.
Posted 30 minutes ago
Professional, knowledgably and most importantly the goods were as expected. I would use again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Andrew is always an absolute star. Super helpful and efficient. Goes above and beyond
Great service received by Dan. Product received was excellent
great service from dan, it was quick and easy and very helpful would definitely recommend.
Andrew was very helpful in getting us a rush order of bottle openers. The order was filled quickly and the product supplied was of great quality and perfect for what we needed at our events. I highly recommend using printed4you!
Andrew was very helpful. I had various queries which he addressed promptly. Friendly and patient. Thank you.
Andrew C went over and above to deliver my order earlier than expected which made things a lot less stressful this end. Our bags look great! We are very happy with them and would recommend this firm to others.
Great service from Andrew. Helped with the design and delivery. Had an issue with the order and was sorted with one phone call. great item fantastic bit of Marketing for our company.
Thanks to Andrew for the speedy turnaround and quality was just what we needed!
Great service and really happy with our pens.
Would definitely recommend. Dan in particular was very helpful and ensured our items were delivered within our tight time-scale.
Great service from Jai Chavda. Got our order to us at very short notice.
A big thank you to Cameron for all his help making sure our order was perfect, we're very pleased with the product, quality and how quickly we received our order.
Very short notice - very helpful service and professional. Delivery was quick and the product was exactly what we asked for. Would definitely use them again.
Items were produced on time. Jai looked after the order really well and kept me informed. I’m happy to recommend.
Dan was super helpful and prompt with his communication. The laptop sleeves are excellent, thanks Dan!
This was my first time ordering something personalised for the workplace (no pressure!) Great customer services and all the communications were done via emails. The person I communicated with was very helpful and supportive at every step along the way- Thanks Jai :) Our notebooks arrived just in time for our first CPD meeting and everyone was thoroughly pleased with the design and excited to have them!
Excellent service from Andrew from start to finish - kept me informed and gave me options on designs. Resolved any potential issues and delivered to time table. Highly recommend to anyone that asks and I would recommend. Thanks - Paul R Smith Norton Owners Club - Director.
Excellent.