printed4you Reviews

printed4you 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Nicole
printed4you 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Kerry Wilson
We were meant to accept delivery of 72 hug mugs 10 days ago. I emailed 3 days after not receiving them and did not receive a response, so called the next day and I was told that I would receive a call back to update me. No call back. I called again this Monday a week after expected delivery, I was once again told to expect a call back. Again, no call. I called again that evening and was told I would receive an email in 5 minutes to update me. No email. I was very unhappy by this point and wrote an email asking to hear from the company by 10am the next day. No contact was made, so I had to call again. This time I spoke to the manager who told me that the mugs had not even been put into production yet! He informed me I would receive a mug yesterday to approve. I received no mug and called to inform him, guess what no response! So your company has now had our money since the beginning of January and we have received nothing, apart from APPALLING customer service! VERY UNHAPPY
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I apologise for the delays in response from our team. I believe you have spoken to our manager about the situation and you should be receiving the products early next week. With regard to the pre-production sample there was a delay with the supplier, so although this was out of our hands we do apologise for not notifying you of the issue. If you have any more questions please get back in touch with the manager.
Quality product, a fair price and excellent service provided by Kyan. Advent Calendars were delivered a week early which allowed us more time to distribute to our referrers. Will use again
printed4you 5 star review on 2nd December 2019
Hi, we are glad to hear that Kyan provided you with excellent customer service and you are pleased with the quality of the products. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
I received excellent service from Chet P right from the first instance. He was quick to respond and answered all my questions quickly so I was able to make decisions fast. The end product was much better quality than expected for the very reasonable price. I will definitely contact Chet P for any future needs we may have.
Hi, it's great to hear that you received excellent customer service from Chet and that he was attentive with his responses. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
We had a last minute order for over 300 branded lunch bags which we needed within the week. Scott at printed4you was efficient and our bags arrived on time. Thanks!
Hi, we are pleased to hear that Scott was efficient and that he managed to have your last minute order completed within a week. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
The products look great - Anthony Obizulike was very helpful
Hi, it's great to hear that Anthony was very helpful and that your promotional products arrived in great quality and we are happy to hear that you are pleased with your branded items. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
I was initially sceptical of ordering my items from Printed4you as I had not used the company before. It was a professional and friendly service from enquiry to delivery. Fred was especially responsive to my many questions and replied my emails on the same day. He facilitated the design process and made sure that we got our branded items on time. I will definitely be using Printed4you again. And many thanks Fred!
Hi Bolaji, we are glad to hear that Fred was very attentive towards your emails and phone calls and made sure that your branded items arrived on time. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Scott Pickworth was incredibly efficient, responsive and engaged in handling our inquiry, design and order in a single afternoon. We were in a bind and Scott came through. Thank you!
Hi, it's awesome to hear that Scott was incredibly efficient, responsive and engaged with handling your order. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Graduation badges Anthony assisted us throughout the whole process from designing to delivery. Anthony ensure we recieved the product on time and even sent then as Express next day delivery Communication was good and got timely responses The final product was well received by the cohort
printed4you 5 star review on 18th March 2019
Hi Jennie, we are delighted to hear that Anthony assisted you with them awesome graduation badges and that he was attentive with his responses to emails and phone calls. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Great customer service, received my items on time and within budget. I will definitely be using printed4you in the future
Hi, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the level of customer service the Printed4You team had provided you with. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
I was liaising with Scott Pickworth who handled my enquiry efficiently, quickly and professionally. I had a last minute let down with another company and had to order some branded pens with 24hour delivery. Scott made this very easy and I will continue to use Printed4u for all of our branded items.
Hi, it's great to hear that Scott handled your enquiry efficiently, quickly and professionally and managed to have your branded items finished with 24 hour delivery. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Really pleased with the pens we ordered. Fred Steel was fantastic in assisting us through the ordering process and providing samples so we knew what to expect. Thanks
Hi Stephen, we are glad to hear that you are very pleased with the pens Fred did for you and that he was fantastic on assisting you through the ordering process. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
They offer great customer service, always happy to help
They were extremely helpful with my request and turned it over in a matter of days! Professional and prompt with responses. All of my questions and concerns were answered and managed appropriately. The product arrived on time and is great quality. Will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you!
Hi, we are delighted to hear that all of your questions and concerns were answered and managed appropriately. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Really impressed by the quick turnaround from making the initial inquiry to actually receiving the merchandise. Will not hesitate in using again in the future
Hi, we are pleased to hear that you are really impressed with the quick turnaround from the initial point of contact. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Customer service outstanding I spoke to Scott Pickworth and emailed several times, each time the responses were immediate and extremely helpful. I will leave a further review once I have received my order.
Hi Tracy, it's great to hear that Scott was extremely helpful and that he was attentive with his responses. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Hi Tracy, we are pleased to hear that Scott was prompt with his responses and that he was extremely helpful. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Great service, with Fred Steel being very helpful and accomodating. Good quality items with a fast turn around. Many thanks
Hi, we are glad to hear that Fred was very helpful and accommodating and that you are pleased with the quality of your branded items. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Good design, good communication with Kirsten and prompt supply. All good!
Hi, it's awesome to hear that Kirsten provided a good design along with great communication. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Very good service from Sam Lane, Quick response and delivery. I will be back in the future. Thank you.
Hi Lara, we are delighted to hear that Sam was prompt with his responses and the delivery was quick. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Thank you Kirsten for a stellar in-time delivery. The ordering process and print proof confirmation could have been smoother, but all in all a good product delivered in time to an international address. Well done. Will definitely be using you guys again. Cheers
Hi, it's great to hear that your branded items arrived on time and that you are pleased with the products. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Excellent customer service from Scott! Quick to respond to questions and very helpful.
Hi Samantha, we are pleased to hear that Scott provided great customer service and that he was attentive with his responses. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
printed4you is rated 4.83 based on 1,812 reviews