printed4you Reviews

printed4you 5 star review on 4th March 2020
Tony McGuinness
printed4you 5 star review on 12th December 2019
Jo Neath
Unfortunately the paper sent was not of a high enough quality - it was too transparent.
Fred was very helpful and efficient in processing our order.
Thanks for the review! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed working with Fred and we hope to hear from you again.
Good quality products exactly like the image provided, delivered on time.
Thanks for the review Danielle! It's great to hear you were pleased with the quality of the products and that your order was delivered on time. We hope to hear from you again.
Supplied discount when requested
Sam, the sales representative was quick and helpful, giving us a quick quote and quick artwork approval. However, the print on some of the pens is poor, with some sections of the print being too large, and others slightly off position. Colour of the print is good. Rated acceptable because of good service, but the print on some pens means I can't rate higher.
All the mugs arrived unbroken
Thanks for your review.
Products arrived a little later than anticipated but all's well that end's well.
Chris managed to turn around a product in a short space of time after a product was found to be discontinued.
Quick, easy to use service.
Hi Rachel, many thanks for leaving a review.
Have not yey received the products
The initial ordering process was very efficient (14th Feb). However, we're being asked to review the product and they haven't been received yet (21st Feb).
Hi Lynda, my apologies, our review link is sent out automatically, so you have appeared to receive yours slightly early. However, I believe your products have now arrived within your deadline.
Item delivered when promised. A couple of the pen boxes ordered had adhesive stuck to the outside of the box. Others had very minor damage to the edge of the lid, which I was able to press out carefully.
Hi Gary, thanks for the review. Apologies, it seems the pen boxes may have had slight damage in transit. Please let us know next time as we are always happy to try and help you out if we can.
Ordered some pens and notepads with our logo on. I was told that they would both be around 5-7 working days. But when I actually made payment and placed the order, they told me that the notepads were going to take another week on top. Although the service was great and Kyan was helpful, I just felt that that massively let things down and certainly was the main factor as why I didn't put a 5 star. Simple really, if you say it will be ready in 5-7 days, then don't change it once the customer has made the payment. Asked for a full refund for the notepads but kept the pens.
I have not received my order yet. Can you confirm when I might receive it? Thanks
Hi, Job in production but not yet delivered. So far, so good.
Bottles came with the wrong colored lids. we ordered white they came with red, white was on the actual invoice but we decided to keep because we needed them.
printed4you is rated 4.83 based on 1,679 reviews