printed4you Reviews

printed4you 5 star review on 4th March 2020
Tony McGuinness
printed4you 5 star review on 12th December 2019
Jo Neath
Great quality product and superb communication. We experienced a problem with the delivery but Mukesh was extremely helpful and sorted the issue out to our satisfaction. I'll definitely use Printed4You again and would recommend. Thank you 😊
Hello Helen, we are delighted to hear that Mukesh managed to sort out the issue effectively and that you are pleased with the quality of the products and customer service. Many thanks for your valued review, we would love to see you again in the future!
Great service provided by Printed4You and in particular Jai Chavda, the account manager who couldn’t have been more helpful through the entire process - from initial enquiry to receipt of items - all done online and via email - couldn’t hVe been easier. Clear and concise messaging and quick/prompt responses to any/all question that I had. Multi functional scarfs are brilliant. Good quality, clear printing and at a very affordable price.
Hi Gregor, it's great to hear that you are pleased with the customer service that Jai provided and that your experience was easy. Many thanks for your valued review, we would love to see you again in the future!
We have had a great service from Printed4you, Jai was very helpful rushing though some snoods we needed for our operatives to wear. They are so good I am now order another 100!
Hello, we are very pleased to hear that you received great service from the team at Printed4You and Jai was very helpful. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for your valued review!
Good afternoon I was very happy with the service Mukesh kanabar gave a excellent personal service Will definitely recommend this company
Hi, thank you for your valued review. We are extremely glad to hear that Mukesh provided you with excellent service. We would love to see you again in the future!
Excellent Service and Product, Sam Lane was a pleasure to do business with, Quick responses to emails, very helpful-Nothing was too much trouble. Product has been well received by customers. Have already and will continue to recommend to others.
Hello, it's awesome to hear that Sam was a pleasure to do business with and he was prompt with email responses and nothing was too much trouble. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for your valued review!
i have used Printed 4 you twice now and would highly recommend them to any one thinking about purchasing quality branded items all i done was contact Jai Chavda via email with a brief description of what i was looking for and my request was dealt with in a professional manner the items were delivered quickly and hassle free .
Hi Martin, many thanks for your valued review! It's great to hear that you have used Printed4You twice. We hope that you are extremely pleased with your products. We would love to see you again in the future.
Absolutely delighted with the products and the service was 1st class. I would recommend this company without hesitation IDS Heating Spares
Hello, we are pleased to hear that you are delighted with the products you ordered and that the customer service you received was first class. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for your valued review!
I ordered 150 snoods for our football club. They arrived in record time and they look great. I cant wait to give them out to our players when we return to football next month. Great service great product couldn't recommend printed4 you highly enough !
Wow! Very impressed with the service I received. I dealt with Sam Lane throughout my ordering process and I couldn’t have experienced better customer service. Very quick process from start to finish. The product was better than expected and I will most definitely be using the company again. Thanks again for all your help Sam. Very impressed customer here. A++++ service.
Great bandanas and produced with a short turnaround time.. Well done the support from Mukesh!
Very Quick Turn Around and 5 Star Service *****
Fab company, very helpful customer service, efficient and quick.
Very pleased with the items purchased, will be extremely helpful for our Care Farm in these times. Would highly recommend
Hi, it's great to hear that you are pleased with the items you pruchased and that they will be extremely helpful. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review, many thanks for your valued review!
We ordered the bandana/face coverings with our logo on. Mukesh was extremely helpful, from giving us differing designs and recommending a base colour, to keeping us up to date with the order and delivery. The quality is great and the print is perfect. Thank you so much!
Hi, we are very pleased to hear that Mukesh was extremely helpful from providing you with different designs to recommending colours and keeping you updated from the start of the order to the deliver. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Really impressed with the service from Jai, he responded quickly to my quote providing me with all the information required to get my order sorted asap. He made the whole process easy and he kept me informed throughout of the status of my order.
Hey, it's awesome to hear that you are impressed with the customer service Jai provided you with and that he was very prompt with his responses and had your order sorted out as quickly as possible. We hope to see you again in the future, many thanks for your valued review, we love to hear feedback!
Great service received by Jai, quick responses and excellent end product. Very happy and will be ordering again.
We are happy to hear that you received great customer service from Jai and his responses were prompt and you are happy with the end product! It's great to hear that you will be ordering from us again. Many thanks for your valued order Katie!
Excellent service from start to finish from Sam Lane. Great product and great price 👍🏽
The service has been brilliant. i never leave reviews but really wanted to this time. Sam has been great from start to finish. I would highly recommend. Thank you
Fast, efficient service from Mukesh. Great value notebooks delivered on time.
Hey Steve, we are extremely delighted to hear that you received fast and efficient customer service from Mukesh and your notebooks were delivered on time. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for your valued review!
printed4you is rated 4.83 based on 1,679 reviews