Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Remarkably fast turnaround and a well presented manual. Many thanks.
Thank You Very Much for printing my manual!!! You guys did it at a 1/3 of the cost of having it printed here in Ohio, even with the cost of shipping to the U.S.!! Very well made and outstanding!! Highly recommend and would definitely use your services again!
Perfect print of my manual. Well bound with fast delivery. Many thanks.
Your company had the best prices and great book size. Please include an option for colored pages as well. Thank you!
Used them to get a hard copy/quick reference guide of ARA General Competition, Rally Competition, and Rally Technical rules. Shipped to the U.S.A. in a couple weeks, pretty quick actually. Spiral bound, plastic covers, beautiful quality on the print, exactly what I was looking for!
The best place to get self copies of impossible to find books one has PDFs for. Upload and buy and in lightning speed, the book arrives and you are happy...!!! This site is the absolute best...!!! : )
I was so amazed to have my documents printed &ship in less than 10 days. Very fast & good quality
Excellent customer service!
Quick,efficient,good value
This order was deal with very quickly and nicely produced
I cannot yet rate the prints, as I have not yet received them. Last correspondence was on April 6 that they were being sent from the UK (to US), and I should see them in about 10 working days. Order num is 21001455W.
Hello Sorry for the delay in replying. I hope as it has been a few days since you posted the review that the order has turned up. I will email you to check. Thank you Julie
Very quick and efficient service. Document nicely bound and presented, and back with me in a couple of days.
Very quick service and a great price. Very happy.
I was generally pleased with the results, but I would have preferred page 1 not to be on the back of the cover page.
From my order to my receiving the book about 4 days pretty good in my estimation
The quality of the printed PDF is excellent and the cost was very reasonable. As my collection grew, printing my database myself became quite unwieldy. With your quick and easy process, I can regularly update my lists. I am completely satisfied with Print-my-PDF and will definitely use your service again.
Friendly customer service, easy to use
I have always used Print-my PDF for all my camera manuals and photographic PDFs that I can put into one book. They have great Customer service and I have been absolutely delighted with their turn round speed. My next order will be for 600 pages A5 size which I hope to send off in the next few days and I am sure it will be met with the same care and professionalism that I have come to receive so far. Well Done!!!
I purchased 4 books. The covers look good, impressed with the binding. Three of them are easy to read. However, one of the books has such a small font, I find it difficult to read. I ordered the same font on all of them. Since items come in digital format this is a great way to get your book published. Its cheaper than using my printer. I will be using your service again. I am a reader. I hate reading on the internet. I want a book to hold in my hands. Thank you, J
My owners manual arrived within 24 hours and was on glossy card. First class service and an excellent product. Thank you.
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,764 reviews