Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Great service! My PDF arrived really well printed and bound. Thank you!
Very easy to use, rapid turnaround. Only thing I hadn’t realised was greyscale only (but high quality), not an issue for my application.L, will be using again.
My book was spliced with another book. I emailed the print my pdf team and they said they would resolve it. I understand mistakes happen and hope my replacement comes soon.
Printed pdf arrived next day - great service and excellent product. Thank you.
Item arrived when forecast and with perfect printing as usual
Quick and easy.
I’ve been using print my pdf for a few years now. I recommend them.
Easy upload, good quality of "booklet", quick delivery.
Looking forward to next order!
Thanks and best regards - and keep healthy!
As always, excellent quality and prompt delivery.
Great service.

EH
Needed a training manual printing quickly. Service was wonderful from start to finish. Print quality was great too. Had communication from them the whole way through to let me know when everything was happening.
About to order another manual to be printed. Great service all round A**"
Used them many times, always a great product
Quick efficient and high quality printing.
Many thanks
Unacceptable quality of printing! I wasted my money. See picture attached comparing product bought on the left to the printing of my home printer with a 1 year old cartridge.

The company professionally worked with me to resolve the issue - checked their printer and offered either refund or reprint. Very professional response to unsatisfied customer, thank you.
We have dealt with this with you directly. We even had an engineer come out and spend almost three hours checking there was nothing more we could do to improve the print quality of your file on our printer. He confirmed there is nothing more we can do.

We print over 20,000 files each year and 99% of them have no complaints.

We have offered to either re-send the document printed twice the size (at no charge) or refund you in full. We are waiting for your reply as to which option you choose.
Does what it says on the tin - nice spiral bound PDF which arrived really quickly after I placed my order (and at a competitive price too) . Recommend this company.
Great help. Better than the previous handbook butonly because the print was a bit larger
the print was very light should of been darker & the print was a little to small
The size of the print is set by the size you ordered.

We use top of the range printing equipment and there is nothing more we can do to change how dark the text is printed.
Haven't received my Manual yet!
We are seeing very bad delays in postal services around the world because of the Coronavirus. This exceptional situation is out of our control. We send all orders within 12 working hours.

Please be patient in these unprecedented times.
Excellent service and very good printing also the spiral binding is great quality the cost of having my camera manual printed was a very fair price if I need anything in the future printed l would certainly use print my PDF again
David
I sent my order in at about 10 pm, The next morning I received an acknowledgement, in the afternoon I was told the work had been completed and it was in the post. The printed book arrived the next day. Nicely presented and the service could not be better. Thank you.
very good service fast delivery very good quality quick turnaround
well printed and very nicely bound manual, which completely met expecations
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,176 reviews