Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Super-fast delivery, high quality, easy to use.
Product is fine. Not good if you want to do colored pages. The paper is too thin. Perfect for worksheets like I did for my son. Took FOREVER to finally arrive, like a month.
Hello I am sorry we do state in the FAQ's we only print in black and white. The paper we use is 80gsm. The postal service is still suffering from the affects of covid and all post is moving much slower through the system now.
Prompt reliable service
Excellent document from a file on a flash drive was received
Very pleased customer
In the past there were some problems with faint printing not this time! Also I made a mistake in the size of the format, I ordered. Your staff made the change quickly and I received the right format in a very expeditious manner.
First class good value and by return service.
Always spot on
Great service and really fast delivery. Very professional binding and will use again.
Excellent quality. Fast shipping from UK to US. Will definitely use again.
The usual excellent service. Ordered, and the printed handbook received within a couple of days. Will definitely use again.
How can you ship an item with no tracking number provided to track where it is?
Hello We use Royal mail normal delivery. To use a tracking service through Royal mail would put the customer off ordering as the postal charge would be very high.
Does wat it says on the tin. Easy to order. Delivery following day. Well printed. Well boiund.
Brilliant service, ordered a document and was posted next day. Had a quality issue with item and sent back for a full refund without any problem.
Easy to order and arrived promptly.
Good and simple service. Got the A5 and perfect-bound option and it works well. If you’re going to print it this way I recommend optimising the PDF by reducing the margins and increasing font size to effectively use the space of each page. I made the mistake of not doing either of those things but it still turned out well. Will use this website again in the future.
The database that I had printed long ago became too unwieldy to print myself. I had it printed locally and they really messed it up. Print-my-PDF has done it flawlessly twice now and it arrived promptly. The database continues to grow and I will certainly have it printed by Print-my-PDF again. I'm very happy with your service. Thank you.
Can’t praise them enough. I struggled with my pdf and they guided me through the process. Book came quickly .
Excellent quality and fast delivery
Very good service. The paper quality wasn't the best but you get what you pay for. I'll be using this service again.
Print My PDF is rated 4.69 based on 1,992 reviews