Prestige Flowers Reviews

Could Be Better
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Prestige Flowers Reviews

About Prestige Flowers:

Prestige Flowers are one of the UK’s leading online florist. With local florists nationwide they are able to send flowers the same day to any UK destination and also offer an International service for major countries including America, Australia, France and Ireland. The Prestige Flowers Reviews below include full flower arrangements, luxury bunches and designer bouquets.

Tell us how Prestige Flowers made you happy
Amazing flowers! Beautiful every time., ive had many bunches from here and they never fail. And the chocolates are just delicious
I paid extra money for a next day delivery for a friends Birthday and they did not arrive. I received an email from DPD to say there was a delay and they would come a Monday. They were delivered today- the flowers were dead. This is what my friend received for her Birthday.

I am advise it was because there was an incorrect part in the address and the delivery driver was not sure where to go. My contact details were on file with Prestige as well as the delivery company and no one contacted me - they just delivered a bunch of dead flowers. I have revised this with Prestige who advised they are under no obligation to clarify address details and this is perfectly acceptable. Maybe not to my friend ?

Very unhappy with the poor service
Posted 11 minutes ago
Flowers for anniversary-Two rose heads severed box crushed and truffles crushed. Attempted to sort through customer services but the reaction was unless the 'whole' bunch declines they can't do anything?

Won't be using this service again. For the price of the flowers and the price of delivery they should be perfect.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Had to collect from local sorting office, but mum was pleased with them
Posted 17 minutes ago
Lovely fresh flowers this time (had problem with previous order which was addressed). Really pleased and so was the recipient.
Posted 18 minutes ago
My daughter was thrilled with her sunflowers thank you
Posted 19 minutes ago
My friend was very happy with Orchard for her Birthday 10th August.
I expect another friend will be just as happy on the 19th August when she receives Orchard.
Posted 24 minutes ago
Gift. Well received. Dispatched as expected.
Posted 28 minutes ago
I had ordered flowers for next day delivery and they did not look the same as the pictures and dies after 2 days. The flowers were for my wife's birthday and this really ruined the moment and surprise. Very upset and I had written an email in th 8th and still no reply.
Posted 42 minutes ago
Flowers received have. When beautiful
But website is confusing
I paid for annual del service for the year but have still been charged delivery this time
Not sure why
Posted 50 minutes ago
Excellent service.. I have made mistakes myself typing the wrong details and they got back to me and fixed it all for me so quickly. The flowers are always fresh
.ordered a gift too and the packaging was beautiful
Posted 1 hour ago
Don't bother buying large as you wont get what you pay for... and unless you follow up with recipient you'll never know!
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered thursday to be delivered monday and expect them to be delivered on day ordered for. Not delivered until tuesday by royal mail 2nd class. So have sat in a box for days. Dundee is not a harder place to deliver to so no excuse for late delivery. That was reason offered. DON'T deliver on time and DONT care. Who uses royal mail 2nd class as a delivery method?? AVOID this company at all costs if you want to avoid disappointment
Posted 1 hour ago
Great choice. Fast delivery and the flowers arrive perfectly packaged. I would only use Prestige Flowers.
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy website to review and find the right gift. Would recommend to friends and family.
Posted 1 hour ago
Order not delivered on day ordered for. Ordered thursday to be delivered monday. Got an email from royal mail stating will be delivered tuesday 2nd class?? Needed for monday hence why chose monday delivery date. Fresh flowers wont be fresh having sat in a box for 3-4 days. Charge £5.90 for delivery what a waste of money. Emailed to complain when got royal mail delivery date but no communication or reply. AVOID using sub standard service. Absolutely no point in choosing delivery date that they will not deliver by
Posted 1 hour ago
Lovely flowers every time!
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy-to-use very good prices deliveries are always on time
Posted 1 hour ago
Beautiful flowers, easy to order and very efficient.
Posted 1 hour ago
The website is very easy to use.
The choice of flowers available is good.
I hope the bouquet lives up to my expectations.Flowers express our feelings!
Lovely flowers. Perfect gift . Delivered on time.
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.58 based on 80,454 reviews