Prestige Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Prestige Flowers Reviews

About Prestige Flowers:

As the UK’s most reviewed online florist, with the most positive reviews in the industry, we pride ourselves on delivering happiness to our lovely customers.

We are committed to protecting our planet. We are proud to be 98% sustainable and we are working on the rest! All our flowers are ethically sourced with the freshest flowers delivered direct to your door, allowing you to enjoy your beautiful blooms for longer.

Whatever the occasion, milestone, or gesture, send flowers to show your appreciation for all they do. There for you because you’re there for them.

Tell us how Prestige Flowers made you happy
Amazing flowers! Beautiful every time., ive had many bunches from here and they never fail. And the chocolates are just delicious
Great selection of flowers and bouquets, easy ordering and fast and efficient delivery. Very happy with my order, very happy with the excellent delivery service.
Prestige Flowers 5 star review on 2nd August 2021 Prestige Flowers 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Posted 20 minutes ago
If it had a ZERO star rating I would give it! I ordered flowers on line for my sick daughter in law on 31st July, for next day delivery. I received email saying order received, flowers would be sent next day on 1st July. They weren't sent. I checked with son late on 1st July. NOT DELIVERED. I checked with son on 2nd July. Flowers STILL NOT SENT. I rang customer services to ask where are THEY? Not going out today either!!!! Been a mistake they said. Will send tomorrow on 3rd July!!!!!! Not even today! I told they have lied in their advert and broken their contract with me. So please send them tomo as soon as possible, and refund my money including postage, of £31. No. They will refund my postage of £5.99. I argued for a full refund as they STILL had not either contacted me, or sent the order 3 days later. The flowers were ordered as a nice surprise. No surprise now. And no flowers yet. The only recompense would have been to send the flowers now, and refund the whole sum paid, as their contract with me had been broken. And the good will lost is total I'm afraid. No. They will refund £10 only, and STILL the flowers won't be delivered for ANOTHER day. Do I believe them? And no recompense for delays and my trouble and time chasing them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT NEXT DAY DIVERY. Or any delivery apparently!
Posted 38 minutes ago
Flowers arrived as arranged and were lovely
Posted 38 minutes ago
Don’t expect a next day delivery totally let down To be fair customer service promptly refunded me Left me disappointed Never will use again
Posted 49 minutes ago
My go to when I need to make someone I love have a better day!
Posted 1 hour ago
Good service. Flowers arrived on the correct day and the recipient was very pleased with the quality
Posted 1 hour ago
Delighted to experience such good service thank you, you've restored faith in Customer Service. Fabulous flowers thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Prestige Flowers for all occasions gives the best options.
Posted 1 hour ago
Quite small flowers for the price paid. £27 for standard bouquet and delivery charge.
Beautiful flowers Great service Delivered early on selected day Would definitely recommend
Disappointed with the amount of flowers and foliage. Had upgraded to a medium in the hope it would look something like the photo advertised. Lesson learned
Good heathy flowers, arrived when they said they would the very next morning.
Website very easy to use, once flowers received by recipient I shall send a review on quality of flowers. I will use you again if I am pleased with the results and delivery is on time
My mum received her birthday bouquet and found the rose buds to be brown, crispy and wrinkled. The lily buds were the same and never opened. I contacted customer services with pictures and was told the florist manager said this was usual and that the dead petals are “guard petals”. No they are dead!! No offer of any kind of refund, only ridiculous excuses. I didn’t expect dead/dying flowers for over £30. Will never order from here again. Better value and quality from Lidl or Aldi for a fraction of the price. I only awarded one star as there was no option for none at all. I fully expect a complete refund, but sadly, won’t.
The roses that you sent my wife work brilliant
The flowers were browning at edges an the bunch was very small even though i paid extra for medium bunch all in all dissapointed.
Flowers arrived on time, but in a limp state. Only one small lily and the purple flowers had v few heads. Excellent quality last time, but very disappointing this time.
Prestige went above and beyond to send my gift of beautiful flowers. I can’t thank them enough 💚
I have used Prestige Flowers several times now and they are always delivered on time and the flowers are always lovely, I would definitely recommend.
The lady who received the flowers was most impressed she said it made her bithday
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.61 based on 198,634 reviews