Prestige Flowers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers

About Prestige Flowers: Prestige Flowers are one of the UK’s leading online florist. With local florists nationwide they are able to send flowers the same day to any UK destination and also offer an International service for major countries including America, Australia, France and Ireland. The Prestige Flowers Reviews below include full flower arrangements, luxury bunches and designer bouquets.

"I have used Prestige Flowers many times to gift flowers to my mother. They have a wide variety of styles and types of flowers. They arrive on time, fresh and stay beautiful for the best part of a week (or longer). I feel as though they are the most affordable and trustworthy florist on the web. I will always recommend them and continue to use them."
Posted 1 hour ago
Jamie Ottavi
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to use, appreciate how simple the site was to navigate and complete my order. My loved one is in the UK and I’m currently stuck in Canada, so it’s nice to be able to send the a lovely reminder. Thanks!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I hope my Daughter will like them will let you know many thanks Irene."
Ruth Picado
Verified Buyer
"Hello! First of all thank you so much for delivering flowers abroad!! It has made my day to be able to send flowers to my mum in Spain!! Also the range of options is really breathtaking!!"
"I liked your range of flowers with chocolates and it was very easy to make an order."
"Dear Prestige Flowers Team Very easy to navigate the website and to complete the order. First time discount was a bonus!"
"Very easy to order & presentation on web site along with reviews looks fabulous. Also very reasonable priced. When my cousin get the flowers I will get back to you with the result. Thank you."
"Easy and lovely flowers!"
"Beautiful flowers! Quick delivery & reasonable pricing! Perfect, Thankyou."
John Phillips
Verified Buyer
"BRILLIANT EASY TO ORDER GREAT VALUE"
"Amazing flowers, good prices for the quality"
"Beautiful flowers that are worth the money, quick Next day delivery"
Alicia Berry
Verified Buyer
"Always reliable and flowers are beautiful, they seem to last forever!!!!"
"I have used this company to send flowers to the Uk and Holland. They are absolutely beautiful every time. Very easy to order online."
"Excellent collection of flowers"
Theresa Norris
"Easy to order."
JANET BROWN
Verified Buyer
"My husband works away and I wanted something special for his birthday, so I used your web site to send flowers, teddy and a bottle of wine, you also sent some free chocolates. When he came home and I was able to look at what you had sent I was very impressed, When I want any more gifts I will always come back to you, Thank you very much for helping me make valentines day very special for me and my husband, x"
"A next day delivery even on a Sunday. Prestige flowers is definitely the perfect team player to surprise love ones. Five stars from me."
ANDREA DAMPIER
Verified Buyer
"LOVELY BOUQUETS AND GREAT FLOWERS, BETTER PRICE THAN MOST OTHERS"
Jennifer Donaghy
Verified Buyer
"This is the first time using Prestige Flowers. The website has great photographs of the flowers and the prices are very reasonable. The Money bouquet in the black ribboned box looks beautiful. If the flowers are delivered, and my cousin is delighted, I will most definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you."
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.70 based on 15,753 reviews