Prestige Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Prestige Flowers Reviews

About Prestige Flowers:

As the UK’s most reviewed online florist, with the most positive reviews in the industry, we pride ourselves on delivering happiness to our lovely customers.

We are committed to protecting our planet. We are proud to be 98% sustainable and we are working on the rest! All our flowers are ethically sourced with the freshest flowers delivered direct to your door, allowing you to enjoy your beautiful blooms for longer.

Whatever the occasion, milestone, or gesture, send flowers to show your appreciation for all they do. There for you because you’re there for them.

Tell us how Prestige Flowers made you happy
Amazing flowers! Beautiful every time., ive had many bunches from here and they never fail. And the chocolates are just delicious
Have used Prestige flowers for a couple of years now when ever I send flower gifts to friends, all have said they were delighted with them. Keep it up!
Posted 10 minutes ago
Very happy with quality of service. Have used before and will use again 😁
Posted 17 minutes ago
Note the following clause (highlighted to me following late (not yet delivered) delivery - 4.2.3 Please note that in some circumstances courier delivered products to Northern Ireland, Scotland, Islands and harder reach areas may take an additional working day in transit.
Posted 46 minutes ago
Delivered order as per the website, no issues. I dropped a star because they never sent me a confirmation email (yes I did check my junk folder) and the tracking is next to useless. It just said it was ready to go and never updated. I found out that the delivery had taken place when our friend texted us to thank us!
Posted 50 minutes ago
Lovely flowers and arrived on time.
Posted 56 minutes ago
Fantastic service as always
Posted 58 minutes ago
Easy order process Flowers arrived on time my sister was very happy as Lily's and Rose's are her favourite flowers thank you
Posted 58 minutes ago
Delivered on time flowers as expected
Posted 1 hour ago
The flowers I ordered for a friend's birthday arrived on time on the right day, and she has told me they are beautiful. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Yet again top quality service and flowers
Loved them
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers arrived on time and in perfect condition. Recipient delighted.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service. Easy to contact customer service and track delivery. Delivery on time. Lovely flowers and chocolates, well presented card. Will use again
Posted 1 hour ago
My wife adored the flowers for her birthday.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleased with the service and flowers from Prestige - had a query which was dealt with straight away - very good customer care would recommend to anyone and definitely use again
Posted 1 hour ago
Recipient said she was very happy with her gift which was delivered on time. I didn’t see it so can’t comment on quality!
Posted 1 hour ago
I brought my wife away for a weekend as it was her birthday and ordered the flowers and she was over the moon with them. Thank you very much
flowers arrived on time and were well presented
Excellent service
The flowers were delivered on time & were beautiful
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.59 based on 225,673 reviews