Prestige Flowers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers

About Prestige Flowers: Prestige Flowers are one of the UK’s leading online florist. With local florists nationwide they are able to send flowers the same day to any UK destination and also offer an International service for major countries including America, Australia, France and Ireland. The Prestige Flowers Reviews below include full flower arrangements, luxury bunches and designer bouquets.

customer service
"Fantastic Flowers, always arrive on time and in great condition. Website is simple and easy to use. 10/10 would recommend to a friend."
"Good range of bouquets and variable options"
"Thought the selection of flowers was good and easy to order. Was a bit disappointed to find delivery wasn't included until the very end when I was making payment."
"Quick & Easy to order the perfect flowers for delivery! Great prices and arrangements to suit all budgets and occasions !!"
"Had flowers before nice and fresh last along time Ordering very easy"
"great website, ordering very easy and quick, ill update you when the flowers arrive x ."
"Great flowers, great deals, great service. Thank you!"
"You pricing is a bit misleading. I couldn't order a card as well as flowers. I will let you know what the flowers were like. Corrina Carter"
"It is very easy to buy online. Simple to use. I love the idea of having special flowers half the price with free gifts. Many thanks"
"Great website, easy to use and quick to order"
"Nice flowers"
"Great choice of flowers and extra gifts and easy to use website!"
"very professional and quick and easy to use"
"I used Prestige Flowers for the first time as "thank you" gifts for friends. The flowers they received were beautiful. I also liked the fact that your order was tracked, keeping you updated as to the status of delivery! Really good website, easy to use, great prices and a good selection, I would highly recommend! I am now on my third order!"
"Very easy to order your flowers."
"I’ve used Prestige flowers, a few times now and I’m so incredibly impressed by them. The pictures of the flowers that my relatives receive, look incredible. Anytime I’ve been concerned that they may not be home to receive them, I’ve been promptly responded to almost immediately. I like the customer service the most, but the amazing looking flowers ( at such a responsible price) are always a winner! Thank you prestige flowers! 🌸🌸🌸"
"Your site was very easy to use and your selection is excellent. I do wish I could have talked to someone because I wanted to change the colors of the flowers. A minor problem, but I would have felt better if I could have spoken to someone in customer service."
"Lovely flowers, have used a few times now and always pleased!"
"I haven't seen the products ordered but the web site was easy to use and the gifts arrived nice and early on the day requested."
"I have used Prestige Flowers many times, and the flowers they send are superb, best value for money anywhere. Always delivered on time and in beautiful condition. Would recommend Prestige to everyone thinking of sending flowers, you won't be disappointed."
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.72 based on 28,501 reviews