Prestige Flowers Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers

About Prestige Flowers: Prestige Flowers are one of the UK’s leading online florist. With local florists nationwide they are able to send flowers the same day to any UK destination and also offer an International service for major countries including America, Australia, France and Ireland. The Prestige Flowers Reviews below include full flower arrangements, luxury bunches and designer bouquets.

Click Here

Tell us how Prestige Flowers made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

customer service
Could Be Better
Daniella Whillock
"Fab service"
Clinton Bacon
"Well compared with my experience last year. This year worked out perfect, I was very happy with the flower arrangement, the timing, everything worked out perfect. Thank you Prestige Flowers, my friend came home to nice surprise on Her birthday, and She felt spoilt by my remembering Her special day as well. Regards, Clinton"
"Great stuff, items delivered as ordered and on time. Many thanks!!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Wanted to send some flowers to my sister with next day delivery without having to take out a second mortgage, Prestige Flowers was great. Brilliant range, simple to order and at a price you can afford."
"The whole thing came off perfectly and my friend was delighted. She said it made her birthday feel so special. Thank you!"
Posted 32 minutes ago
"We've been please with the quality of the items and how quickly they are delivered."
Posted 43 minutes ago
"The flowers that were ordered were beautiful"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Every went as you promised & recipient of flowers was thrilled with them. I have received several l bouquets from you but first I have sent & I think you are A1 Joan"
"The flowers I believe were lovely but not appreciated by my Mother who is not appreciating anything right now I’m afraid. Your website was very easy to use and delivery was speedy. Enjoyed all the notifications I received from the Royal Mail. Will use you again for sure šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘šŸ»"
"Very pleased, the flowers delivered on time and notification sent to me. Recipient delighted and said they were lovely."
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time easy on line service. Have used several times will use again"
"Lovely flowers and delivered on time."
"Flowers arrived in good condition, exactly as illustrated on web page, fresh and colourful and nice chocolates also...definitely will use Prestige for all my floral gift requirements in future."
"Excellent value and great quality"
"Great, quick and easy. I will use it again."
"I have used this company before. They always deliver on time and the flowers are always beautiful."
"Arrived on time...appreciated by my daughter (a former florist) Thank you"
"Fabulous service next day delivery beautiful flowers that made my poorly daughter smile. free choccies too........ many thanks"
"Lovely flowers, my sister thought they were beautiful."
"Easy website, beautiful flowers."
"Amazing love the flowers"
"Thank you for your excellent service"
"Wonderful service. My sister was over the moon with the beautiful flowers"
"Very good service and very good quality flowers."
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.65 based on 36,416 reviews