Prestige Flowers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers

About Prestige Flowers: Prestige Flowers are one of the UK’s leading online florist. With local florists nationwide they are able to send flowers the same day to any UK destination and also offer an International service for major countries including America, Australia, France and Ireland. The Prestige Flowers Reviews below include full flower arrangements, luxury bunches and designer bouquets.

customer service
"Lovely flowers have used them before"
Posted 6 minutes ago
"Lovely service, used many times, would recommend"
Posted 9 minutes ago
"Great website and very easy to use"
Posted 24 minutes ago
"Love these beautiful flowers"
Posted 33 minutes ago
"Very easy to use"
Posted 48 minutes ago
"Going through your online site, I was really impressed to see so many choices, specially the flowers. I hope my first order with you will impressed by guest. Thamkyou"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The website is extremely user-friendly. Very easy to navigate and find everything you're looking for. I also appreciate the fact that you can add extra gifts to the flowers for very little cost. As a student, it's budget-friendly !"
"Very good, easy to use"
"Lovely flowers with many options, and easy to follow. Great service."
"Have used prestige flowers several times before and the recipient has always been really pleased."
"well laid out web page with good deals constantly on offer"
"I am living in Spain and have to send many times presents to other countries. First time I use prestige flowers, great experience. Easy ordening and great choices. Well done!"
"What a stunning range at very reasonable prices. I have bookmarked Prestige Flowers now, as my go-to website for sending beautiful flowers. The website is so easy to use and with the suggestions in the Hampers & Gifts section, I have ticked off a few presents for upcoming birthdays....... Looking forward to the Christmas ideas now!"
"Reasonably priced flowers & easy to order"
"I use these all the time. The flowers and presents always arrive when asked for and in good condition, plus they are reasonably priced compared to other sites. Well Done"
"Great service and easy website- love the free chocks too. People I’ve sent flowers to have commented on the quality of the flowers - will certainly keep using instead of Interflora!"
"Easy to order and track"
"Invisited other florist site before I settled for prestige, the attention to detail is what caught me."
"Prefecture and easy to use"
"Fantastic service and great quality flowers, will keep coming back!"
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.70 based on 21,624 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!