Prestige Flowers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers

About Prestige Flowers: Prestige Flowers are one of the UK’s leading online florist. With local florists nationwide they are able to send flowers the same day to any UK destination and also offer an International service for major countries including America, Australia, France and Ireland. The Prestige Flowers Reviews below include full flower arrangements, luxury bunches and designer bouquets.

Elizabeth Adams
Verified Buyer
"The wide variety of bouquets.....and the "add on" gift choices. Would use your website again. (Usually order from USA to UK)"
"Very good value and the flowers look nice."
Rachael Biggs
Verified Buyer
"Fresh , bright , aromatic , pleasing all our senses . A pleasure to receive such quality flowers and service . I will always use You in the future , many thanks"
Michelle Smith
Verified Buyer
"This is absolutely my "Go To" site for flower delivery now, having used several others previously. It's quick, easy and mum loves the flowers I've had delivered to her by Prestige. Thoroughly recommend. The choice of flowers really makes for occasions and the "just because"."
Andrew Copley
Verified Buyer
"brilliant website, everything is laid out clear and simple to use, have used this website on a few occasions and have been happy with the complete service. flowers have always been fantastic condition & fresh. would highly recommend prestige flowers to everyone."
Jeanette Docherty
Verified Buyer
"First time using this website. Plenty of choices and great prices. No feedback on delivery or quality yet. I live in Australia and sending to my sister in Scotland. Cheers"
Caroline Purcell
Verified Buyer
"THE BEST FLORSIT, MY AUNTIE IS ALWAYS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AND HAS WANTED TO SAY THANKYOU VERY MUCH X"
Jaclynne Smith
Verified Buyer
"I have used Prestige Flowers on three occasions now, every time the flowers have arrived on time and the recipients have loved them."
Penny Storrs
Verified Buyer
"I had a discount voucher on the internet for free delivery ...but on payment delivery was charged!!! Bit disappointed!"
Samantha Spencer
Verified Buyer
"very easy to use and flowers are beautiful x"
Su Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Returning customer after previous excellent service fast efficient and good quality, what's not to like will be back! Sue (Wakefield)"
"Good selection"
Amanda Summers
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers and gifts delivered on the day requested. Very easy to use order forms on line, everything completed with a click of a button! We have used Prestige Flowers for many years, and never been disappointed. Highly recommended."
"Easy website to negotiate. Great selection of flowers and other gifts. Delivered to my loved ones on the other side of the world to me."
Tash Watts
Verified Buyer
"I have used Prestige flower on a few occasions to send flowers to my family on Isles of Scilly. They always arrive on time and are always beautiful. Thanks you"
Melinda Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Not happy unable to enter free delivery code also what a palaver to enter all my details when all you need is my bank details.Certainly won't use again and trying to stop this order"
"The website was easy and the check out was perfect, easy and fast, no wasting time, I will for sure be using this website many more times this year and the years to come!"
"I appreciate next day delivery, even at 8pm!"
Kathy Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Excellent experience! Very easy to use. Will use again."
Michael Bonner
Verified Buyer
"I made the order successfully on the second attempt. The first try came with the message "successfully sent", but moments later it said "Unable to process." So I tried again and it went through successfully. If I've paid twice please alert me. Thank you. Sincerely, Michael P. Bonner"
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.70 based on 19,537 reviews