Prestige Flowers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers

About Prestige Flowers: Prestige Flowers are one of the UK’s leading online florist. With local florists nationwide they are able to send flowers the same day to any UK destination and also offer an International service for major countries including America, Australia, France and Ireland. The Prestige Flowers Reviews below include full flower arrangements, luxury bunches and designer bouquets.

Wendy Steel
Verified Buyer
"Reminded me that I had birthday flowers to send and offered me a perfect solution. Hope the result lives up to the pictures.!"
Posted 23 minutes ago
Everald Walker
Verified Buyer
"By Making my baby happy!"
Posted 51 minutes ago
Nicole Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Always as described and shown in pictures. Great quality for great prices."
"Nice variety of flowers, at good prices. Great with addition extras too."
Emma Smith
Verified Buyer
"Such a user friendly website, registration and checkout was quick and simple! Perfect when sending a quick surprise to a friend much in need!"
"easy to order, though wasnt expecting the £5.80 delivery charge which pushed the price up :(. Still reasonably competitive prices though. Cannot comment yet on the flowers as I have ordered them in advance"
"I sent my man flowers to his office and he was extremely happy. Thank you Pestige Flowers for the quick delivery and great service."
"Quick fast service with plenty of choice Would like to see more balloon collection"
Christy Elder
"Made the wife happy"
Eleanor Grace Spray
Verified Buyer
"my boyfriend got them for me after handing in my dissertation and also got me roses for valentines day. Today he got accepted into the first stages of the police academy so i am getting him flowers to congratulate him."
"Very user friendly and quick to use."
Linda Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy, however it was advertised with free delivery I had to pay - might be best if that was taken off the search engine. I can’t comment on orchid as it will not be received until my mums 84th Birthday in 3 days time"
Jacqueline Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Always deliver beautiful quality flowers, love the bouquets and colours."
"Excellent service, god quality flowers"
Malous Raha
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy transaction!"
Siobhan Osullivan
Verified Buyer
"Easy and simple to order"
William Laverty
Verified Buyer
"Great Company last order delivered on time niece made up with flowers teddy and chocs.five stars hope to order again soon.thank you for your service."
Madison Brookes
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of flowers and gifts. Modern and fresh!"
Terry Harrington
Verified Buyer
"Prestige Flowers - Detailed Order Confirmation [1538555] We received a bouquet from prestige flowers from one of our friends and it was truly amazing. However the delivery was left outside our front gate and not in our porch as stated. However as the flowers were fantastic we decided to get a mother’s day bouquet and spend our £5.00 voucher ... bonus ... only to discover we can’t spend our £5 voucher disappointing. So sadly can’t say we will be using this service agains"
Joanne Beckett
Verified Buyer
"I love Prestige Flowers. They always arrive in perfect condition and the recipient is always very happy."
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.70 based on 15,842 reviews