Prestige Flowers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers

About Prestige Flowers: Prestige Flowers are one of the UK’s leading online florist. With local florists nationwide they are able to send flowers the same day to any UK destination and also offer an International service for major countries including America, Australia, France and Ireland. The Prestige Flowers Reviews below include full flower arrangements, luxury bunches and designer bouquets.

"Arrived on time in good condition"
Angela Mackie
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of bouquets starting at affordable prices. I had been comparing value and was swayed to use Prestige by a discount code (FREEDEL17) which kept popping up, only to have it unaccepted at the checkout... disappointing-I hope the flowers make up for it!"
"Fast and efficient"
Julia Wood
Verified Buyer
"Easy from start to finish and they deliver exactly what you see on the site wouldn’t use anybody else."
Sarah Garrett
Verified Buyer
"Great website , easy to follow the instructions and next day delivery available. Competitive prices compared to others within the market . Lovely box of chocolates that came free to add that special touch . Thumbs up for me !"
"Neatly packaged and bright, fresh flowers. Thank you."
James Dunlay
"Easy site"
Anthony Richards
Verified Buyer
"The Web page was very easy to complete."
Valerie Casson
Verified Buyer
"We live in Canada and have family in the UK to whom we send flowers on many occasions your service is easy to use and the flowers are great value this is our second order and the first went without a hitch, Many thanks, Mark and Val Casson"
"The flowers on the site look great and the site is easy to use. My only complaint is that the cost of delivery is not clearly posted up front."
J Richards
"Easy site to use"
Barbara Smith
Verified Buyer
"Help with password was really good, much quicker than I thought it would be. Plus I know the flowers to Jan and Audrey will be great. I was in the UK at Christmas when Audrey's flowers I ordered were delivered from you, and they were lovely Thank you. Barbara"
Joan Willerton
Verified Buyer
"I am sure my sons partner will be pleased with her birthday present."
Alan Meston
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of flowers and very reasonable prices. Ordered bouquet for my wife yesterday and she loves them! Will use Prestige Flowers again"
Sandra Keane
Verified Buyer
"extremely easy to use your web page"
Gordon Musson
Verified Buyer
"Great system for ordering flowers, fruit or sweets etc. Only one query, should be easier to enter voucher codes"
Judith Holland
Verified Buyer
"very easy to follow ordering system, with great value for money"
Craig Collins
Verified Buyer
"Quick easy and reliable thank you so much"
"This is the first time I have used Prestige Flowers which I am sending to my mother in the UK. Order process easy."
"Amazing and soo easy too use"
Prestige Flowers is rated 4.70 based on 18,215 reviews