Pounds to Pocket Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Pounds to Pocket Reviews

support@PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy
Ive been a pounds 2 pocket customer since 2011 I've had 8 small loans since then till June 2015 ive paid off each loan never had a late payment in those years my personal life hasn't changed still having regular income no debts to pay the pounds 2 pocket loan was just for extra cash for a weekend away but i got declined and was sad by this decision as over the years i built up a good account as i was eligible for top ups which i took and paid off in my contract time. Now i will just go elsewhere in the future.
live chat very helpful
Always helpful and understanding, everything is straight forward
If you are late for one month, expect them to punish you when you pay it by adding a late fee the day after the loan is due for every month commencing, whilst only taking the loan amount each additional month instead of the late payment fee on top, which then creates a snowball effect adding £12 extra per month (which they never take on top of the payment so you assume everything is fine). A very dishonest company who are only looking to make as much money from you as possible whilst doing the most damage they possibly can to your credit file.
Very quick and hassle free.
Fast and always very helpful when contacted.
Natasha was very kind and professional :)
Pain free loan from start to finish. Excellent customer service. You know exactley what you will be paying and for how long, no more ,no less. Would recommend highly if the High Street banks turn you down.
Used a number of times. Always found helpful. I know the rates are high but good when you really need it.
I made an application on 5/3/2012.Declined. I got back on April 2015. I wasn't able to update my details and reapply. I had to appeal to the decision of 2012 and then proceed.
Seems bureaucratic to me.
The chat experience poor as the questions of the representative were not related to reality. The answers were automated and not evaluated by the representative for her upcoming questions.
General opinion poor.
Quick and easy application. Customer Service is very good. The live chat is also easy to use. Highly recommend.
This company will happliy lend you money but ifvyou get into trouble and want to contact them forget it. I have emsiled rang and have today wrote them a letter and sent it recorded delivery. They also take continues payments of your debit card. Dont touch them with a barge pole.
Really poor experience. Excessive charges, complaints team very poor and even ignore the Financial Ombudsman. No regard for UK lending criteria. Please do not touch with a barge pole!
I don't know how this place is anywhere near a 4 star service. For one, their customer service is non-existent. They call you from a call centre, which takes 10seconds to connect before you even hear the voice of someone. The woman kept calling me the wrong name, which in my opinion was very unprofessional. I wish I had never taken the money from poundstopocket, but I was in a bad financial position at the time and had no other choice... now I have payments until October to make totaling just over £680 if I make the payments monthly, but if I want to pay if off early in one go it's £580 - how is that a saving? Poundstopocket will rip you off; please think about pawning, selling, borrowing, anything you can to avoid taking money from these modern day loan sharks
Awful company . I'm paying off my debt and tried to nagationate with them and asked them to freeze my interest . They refused and I have 5 more payments . Also I just got a new card and I called them on the day of my loan repayment date to tell them and they still charged me a fee . Do not use !
Been with them for two years now never defaulted and yet thet refuse a new loan
Very helpful ????
Was a complete waste of time. No help what so ever
As always you have helped me with a new loan to help me through with my finances. Thanks again
I appled for aloan and the company declend it and i have a regurley income and and the advicer could not explan why i got declined will never use the service again
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews