Pounds to Pocket Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"They were just about the only ones willing to help me when I most needed it. Only a 3 star rating because on a £600 loan for 12 months, I am paying back a total of approx £1,400 which I feel is a bit much to be honest. This is approx 233% to pay back. I think it should not really be more than about 190% or 200% max. The rate offered is just a little too steep in my opinion. 9 payments down, 4 to go now."
"Application simple. Money in bank very quick. High interest rates, but to be expected. Pay on time its as simple as that. When you sign up, you know what your getting into. Used them twice for emergency funding."
"Was fine"
"Ive been a pounds 2 pocket customer since 2011 I've had 8 small loans since then till June 2015 ive paid off each loan never had a late payment in those years my personal life hasn't changed still having regular income no debts to pay the pounds 2 pocket loan was just for extra cash for a weekend away but i got declined and was sad by this decision as over the years i built up a good account as i was eligible for top ups which i took and paid off in my contract time. Now i will just go elsewhere in the future."
"I have missed a payment but i got in touch way before my payment date and nothing has been done to help me. O have emailed and used live chat and keeo getting told to email back after my due date and then when i do the collections team are unavailable and i have to wait more time. I have been charged a 12 late payment fee!!!"
"Not much help and options to customers that are struggling financially"
"The facility to make payment by transfer using the "Faster Payments" facility would be really handy. I recently had problems because I had to stop my debit card for security reasons. If Pounds to Pocket accepted transfers I could have still made the appropriate payment easily."
"Very slow service and replies. Did not satisfy my query however the advisor was helpful"
"A very good, very efficient service and great customer service team - just a shame about the astronomical interest rates!"
"Unable to answer questions on why I had £385 top up available but while applying the option disappeared"
"I am trying to make a payment via chat. unable to make payment as no one available yet it is it is open to 9pm. Not very happy with this"
"Although Bruce was very helpful and tried to answer all my questions - I still feel that I don't understand parts of what he was saying - it all seems a bit scripted to tell the truth."
"I think it would be great if customers could see their balances online and pay them online. I cannot understand why you would not have this. In addition to this, people should be able to pay using bank transfers as a method of payment. Plus, paying back double what was borrowed seems a little unscrupulous. I appreciate that there are costs to administering a loan but I do not believe it is the amounts that are quoted. You need to be clearer about what these costs are going towards and cap them as they are unfair. I have already paid off what I borrowed yet I am still paying, that cannot be right...this needs to be looked at!"
"Easy to deal with"
"wouldn't give me a top up even when I haven't missed a single payment"
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews