Pounds to Pocket Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I like this company: British-lenders.uk not pounds to pocket."
"I like this company and also British-lenders.uk"
"easy access for vunerable people disgusted still allowed at these rates"
"After falling I'll with a terminal disease they had no compassion or interest only want money"
"I had multiple loans with Quick Quid, was in debt, they were giving me what i have asked for, they called me a valued customer, giving more and more, i couldn't repay loans on time, tried to find other lenders to pay my oustanding commitments, and Pounds to Pocket helped me to get into even deeper debt problem. They gave me 2 loans. As you probably know, Quick Quid is the same company as Pounds to Pocket. Avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I wished to repay my loan but because I had a payment due was not allowed to. Had a wait a further week and be charged more interest than necessary. I paid of some other loans which I also had pending payments for who allowede to pay off balance. Theses Companies were uncle buck likely loans and sunny loans. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU DO NOT USE THESE COMPANY BUT ONE OF THE OTHERS. CHARGING MORE INTEREST THAN NECESSARY. I HAVE COMPLAINED VIA EMAIL WHICH HAS BEEN IGNORED. I WILL BE COMPLAINING TO FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN"
"My 3rd payment was 6 days late as I thought they were taking by Direct Debit ( they had set one up with my bank) it transpired that they were using my debit card which was replaced last month . In the T&Cs it says anynissues they will contact you - but they didn’t and so I’ve been charged a fee for late payment and a default on my account . The call centre might of been an AI robot fir all the use she was ! So I’m out of pounds in my pocket and gained a default . Not impressed ! BEWARE the loan shark"
"They were just about the only ones willing to help me when I most needed it. Only a 3 star rating because on a £600 loan for 12 months, I am paying back a total of approx £1,400 which I feel is a bit much to be honest. This is approx 233% to pay back. I think it should not really be more than about 190% or 200% max. The rate offered is just a little too steep in my opinion. 9 payments down, 4 to go now."
"Customer service rubbish. Two loans paid on time and settled early and refused a third.?? Not making enough Interest obviously. Avoid!!!!!"
"Two loans with company including top up loan. All payments made on time, and loans settled early. Applied again and refused. Is this because I am too good a customer??? And pay too quick for you to earn interest. P2P like most of these companies, exploiting people in difficult situations."
"Decided to pay back my loan on time. Only to be declined when I wanted to apply for another one. Are they unhappy am able to pay on time???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔"
"Cant even get through on char or phone to settle the loan. Disgrace."
"They always help you out when you need a loan"
"Everyone who was turned down for a second loan with Pounds to Pocket can get a second loan through LendingStream. I know this because I have had about 6 loans and paid back all within a month for each one, but the only thing is, is that their computers decide how much to loan you and so, you may not receive the loan you originally applied for."
"Appalling organisation who will wilfully take payments earlier than your pay date, refuse to understand your problem now fix it and with a customer services worse than a franchised rail network. This aside from their extortionate interest rates which pray on the desperate."
"I'm so delighted because it didn't take long time to received the money .THANKS.."
"I took a loan out with Pounds to pocket and due to an incident at work I was beaten and stabbed pound to Pocket have been incredibly helpful and allowed the extra time to pay the loan off had no extra cost super impressed with the staff and the business highly recommended"
"Application simple. Money in bank very quick. High interest rates, but to be expected. Pay on time its as simple as that. When you sign up, you know what your getting into. Used them twice for emergency funding."
"Very efficient service. Polite customer service staff. No hassle or pressure during loan or when paying off early. Other companies could learn a lot from Pounds to Pocket."
"Pounds to pocket,they are so amazing.when u think all doors is closed in your daily financial.their is someone named pounds to pocket.. I asked God to bless your company so u can help many more people's. And next ting is we as customer needed not to let our self down..many thanks to u guys especially the hard-working team that answer the phone every day thanks to you all god bless.respect all the time."
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews