Pounds to Pocket Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

How would you rate Pounds to Pocket ?

"I took a loan out with Pounds to pocket and due to an incident at work I was beaten and stabbed pound to Pocket have been incredibly helpful and allowed the extra time to pay the loan off had no extra cost super impressed with the staff and the business highly recommended"
"Application simple. Money in bank very quick. High interest rates, but to be expected. Pay on time its as simple as that. When you sign up, you know what your getting into. Used them twice for emergency funding."
"Very efficient service. Polite customer service staff. No hassle or pressure during loan or when paying off early. Other companies could learn a lot from Pounds to Pocket."
Warren Wiggan
Unverified Reviewer
"Pounds to pocket,they are so amazing.when u think all doors is closed in your daily financial.their is someone named pounds to pocket.. I asked God to bless your company so u can help many more people's. And next ting is we as customer needed not to let our self down..many thanks to u guys especially the hard-working team that answer the phone every day thanks to you all god bless.respect all the time."
Marc Richards
Unverified Reviewer
"Fast payout only thing is once you have had a loan from this company and never missed a payment you cant apply for another one"
"A very helpful lending company who helps you anytime of the day. I got my loan in 10 minutes just by filling in the information needed. Very quick in response and no further questions asked. I am very impressed."
Tim
"Rates are quite high but, if you aren't eligible for mainstream lenders, very good customer service and fast decision"
"Avoid this company in any ways! They don't understand what they are doing, they not listening anything!"
Miss Carol Thompson
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been with pounds to Pocket for 12 months and I have never missed a payment. I finish my loan off a month early. My circumstances have not changed and I am able to pay my way. I was very grateful to be a valuable customer but I asked for another loan so that I could take my daughter on holiday but I have been refused. I am very disappointed with pounds to Pocket as I have been a loyal customer and never missed a payment. Very disappointed"
"Im happy thanks"
"I had 3 loans with them in the past and paid in full before due time and never missed one single payment and yet I got declined when I applied for a lower loan without any explanation.I guess P2P hate people who make payment on time as they want to make as much money as possible from even though the interest rate is diabolical ,If you shop around I am sure you will get a better deal from other lenders even with poor credit."
"Quick repley easy applications"
"Not very happy. Fast approval but high interest rates."
Steven Alexander
Unverified Reviewer
"Lack of clear and relevant information during application process, email communications contradict information provided during live chat, the whole experience is poor, so much that I requested my application was cancelled before a decision was made."
"no help...... I changed my job and went from monthly to weekly..... only take 2 ways to pay all monthly. it's been two year's now I haven't paid and still NO HELP"
"Excellent, quick service. The lady who called was patient and clear. Money was paid within 30minutes in a time of need. Highly recommended."
"I had a loan with pounds to pockets for 18 months never missed a payment never late so when it came to Christmas I needed a loan as mine was all paid I thought being a good customer they would help me well to my surprise they never they recommended quick quid who offered 100 pound so thank you pounds to pocket for your loyalty NOT"
"You'd are very trusted site"
"Thanks for your help LaShay! You were great!"
"Was fine"