Pounds to Pocket Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy

Live Chat
"always helpful and never had a issue with this company would recommend them to other people."
"I have just finished paying off a loan with you and have been unindated with emails from you asking me to apply for another life an so I did a few minutes ago because my car just broke down and Christmas is right around the corner. You turned me down I don't get it?"
"had know problems with pounds to pocket.The service is great over the phone and live chat could not ask for a better service many thanks pounds to pockets"
"I think you do not look after loyal customers I have been a customer for 2 years and never missed a payment. applied for a new loan which you refused so where is the loyality"
"Quick simple and easy to use"
"Very competent staff to deal with all enquiries"
"every time i have spoken to someone regarding any issues they have been more than helpful"
"Excellent customer, always helpful and understanding."
"Very helpful got straight to the problem and sorted it out."
"I believed that you are one off the best loan company on the market and I'm happy to be one of your client for such a long time never add no problems and i have recommend to my friends that have use you all ready with no problems to.thanks"
"I find the way I have been treated when I applyed for a loan and got turned down I tryed to find out the reason why I hit a brick wall all I got was no lnformation for why I was turned down so my honest opinion is my star rating is -30 stars"
"live chat quick and efficient. information displayed clearly and is easy to understand."
"Fast and easy to use"
"very helpful staff and pounds to pocket was always there for me when nobody else would assist me on a loan top company thank you again"
"Got me out of a tight spot on a couple of occasions. Yes the interest is very high, but then again, if your credit is good enough to get high Street rates, you wouldn't be using them."
"quick and very helpful service always there when i need them"
"Needed quick cash, got it in the minutes and what I have to say about customer service is great!"
"Quick easy to understand response to my query, excellent service"
"Very happy with the way the Agent helped me with my queries."
"I finished paying off my loan today. When i refreshed my account page, it said "Your application has been denied". I have NOT made another application. This implies that another search may have been done against my credit file. When I used Live Chat to investigate, I received nothing but stock pre-rehearsed answers and useless apologies. I will be pursuing the matter myself. Very disappointed."
Pounds to Pocket is rated 4.04 based on 343 reviews