Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

I have used your service for many years and have never been disappointed. What more can I say?
I RECENTLY SENT SOME ROSES TO THE TOP OF SCOTLAND. THEY ARRIVED ON THE DUE DATE AND THE RECIPIENT SAID THAT THEY WERE ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL! IT IS VERY OFTEN DIFFICULT TO GET DELIVERIES TO THE HIGHLANDS, SO I WAS VERY PLEASED THAT POST -A-ROSE.COM OFFERED THIS SERVICE. WOULD RECOMMEND.
Delivered as promised, and recipient was delighted with the flowers. Will use again
First impression (I was told as these were sent for an occasion) surprise that they are looking at sunflowers out of season :) Followed by the flowers being quite a bit squished in the packaging.. yet after less than a day in water I was told they looked amazing and now 2 weeks later some are still brightening up the day
I have been using Post a Rose for a number of years now and I cant speak highly enough of them. On the very odd occasion things go wrong they are very quick to sort things out and their customer service is excellent. Eileen P
The flowers were a Birthday present for my daughter and she loved them. Have used Post-a-Rose a couple of times, there prices are affordable and there flowers are good quailty.
They arrived on time , but only contained Carnations and Gysophilia apparently.... not a rose in sight.
Hello, Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Our Perfect Pinks do comprise of a selection of carnation blooms complimented of gypsophila. Unfortunately they do not include roses. Feel free to contact us customerservice@post-a-rose.com and we will more than happy to discuss this further. Thanks, Customer Services Post-A-Rose
Good value for money fast and easy to use prompt ontime delivery
I ordered sunflowers in plenty of time to be delivered to my daughter on her birthday (7 January) as she lives across the country from me, but they didn’t arrive until the next day. When I placed the order it gave me the option of 7 January as a delivery date. If I had known this was not going to be possible I would have gone elsewhere. I emailed to say I was disappointed as I would not trust ordering from this company again, but to date I haven’t even got a response to my message.
Dear Jackie, Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Due to the current situation with Covid there have been delays with the delivery process so we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Feel free to contact us at customerservice@post-a-rose.com and we can put this right. Kind regards, Customer Services Post-A-Rose
No problems at all, delivered as promised on time.
Good website to use, out of season flowers ordered and delivered bang on time. Brilliant service
Excellent!
Beautiful flowers delivered on time and a delighted recipient
10/10 customer service. Plus the product was so affordably priced I thought it was a scam! My product was due to arrive on a given day however it wasn't delivered, so I sent a query email and very soon after I got a phone call from an extremely lovely post-a-rose employee who apologised and assured me that if it wasn't delivered the next day they would send a new bouquet. 10/10 customer service. And it's important to know the late delivery was no fault of theirs - I believe it's just due to the overwhelming post for royal mail currently. Only downside is I think the website needs improving/modernising as I think you may be missing out on custom when it's greatly deserved!
Have used post-a-rose several times. Always efficient and accurate delivery days achieved
Flowers arrived on time in excellent condition. Very good value for money.
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 18th January 2021
I have used these for flower deliveries in the uk everyone has said how lovely they are and how long they last I won’t use anyone else now I highly recommend 😊
Always such good service, thank you. Flowers are beautiful, long lasting and they have always been delivered on the requested day which is especially appreciated given the current circumstances thank you!
Wide choice. Easy to order. Excellent communication regarding order and delivery. The carnations arrived on time and my sister was absolutely delighted with them.
I have.recently sent carnations to my Mum she tell me they are wonderful I shall certainly use your service again Thankyou
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.69 based on 2,580 reviews