Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

I purchased "Perfect Pinks" for a friend's birthday and she told me the flowers were lovely and nice and bright and lasted really well. It was my first time using Post-a-Rose so I was really pleased.
Excellent service beautiful flowers.
In the past I have been skeptical about the quality of flowers by mail, but when I was no longer able to get lilies from a supermarket I ordered some from Post-a-Rose. I have been buying white lilies regularly now for some months. The blooms, delivered by courier or Royal Mail special delivery, arrive well packaged and include one sachet of food. The flowers are in tight bud when they come and normally stay fresh for about a fortnight. I have no hesitation in recommending Post-a-Rose.
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 6th April 2021
It always amazes me how the tight buds delivered alway pick up after a drink to become a beautiful bunch of healthy flowers. Excellent and prompt service. These were letter box flowers.
very efficient and the flowers were lovely
My sister loved the yellow roses I had delivered for her wedding anniversary. Arrived in excellent condition on the required day
The beautiful flowers arrived a day late. This was close to a disaster that was only averted by my friend waiting at her live-in place of work for an extra half day until they arrived. Not amused!
Very happy with this company, flowers arrived on the day requested. The only company that seemed to have sunflowers available at this time of year, so perfect.
Late delivery
The recipiant was delighted and sent me a photo of the bouquet. I was very pleased to see that the lilies were still in bud so they will last a long time.
Brilliant Customer Service and the flowers I ordered were beautiful
Fabulous quality delivery as expected , happy recipient!
Wonderful selection, delivered on time, beautiful flowers, excellent value.
BEWARE when entering messages for the card as the website accepts more characters than they can actually print. This happened to me and they rang me up to take the message over the phone and misheard what I said. I asked for confirmation of my message to which customer service unhelpfully said "yes" we've written your message. But they wrote the wrong message down. This could have been avoided if they followed up with confirmation email. Customer service needs training. They reluctantly refunded me £2.10. Flowers were fine, delivery was quick. Dont expect much help if things go wrong.
Very good service. My friend was delighted for her 90th Birthday
Very happy with flowers and delivery will use again .
Very good service and beautiful flowers.
I recently send some flowers to a friend. She was very pleased to receive them.
Ordered 50 yellow roses last Saturday for our 50th anniversary and were beautiful, they are still the same a week later. Delivered on time and would definitely recommend. Gave 4stars but would give 5 as wouldn't allow.
Amazing service