Post-a-Rose Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,793 reviews
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

The flowers were delivered the day they were supposed to on both occasions that I ordered them and they were lovely
Lovely flowers delivered on time
The flowers were bold bright and beautiful, thankyou for sending them .
Came within time range although I onIy saw a photo of them the receipitant was please
My mums dog died and she was very upset so because I don’t live on the island I decided to send her some flowers. I thought post a rose was the best option. They had a great variety of options and she was pleased with my choice.
Easy to order online and delivered on the right date. Good quality flowers
Very good service and the flowers looked good and lasted well.
Family members overseas always express how beautiful and long lasting the flowers are. Disappointing on a couple of occasions when making multiple orders on the same day that the deliveries and messages were mixed up and sent incorrectly. Stressful for the recipients to receive the flowers with a message for someone else. Also veryembarassing for me. Staff weren't very apologetic or forthcoming with any form of rectification of the company's error.
We had a minor problem, received a quick responsive call back and the matter was not only rectified with an apology which would have sufficed but the offer of a new bunch or discount on our next order Good speedy service and I recommend this company. They have fulfilled several orders which have except the above been excellent
Good quality, long lasting, value for money flowers.
Very good service. Website easy to follow.
Quick reliable service!
Very pleased with the flowers and delivered on time. Will be using Post-a-Rose again.
I purchased three different Christmas bouquets for my family this year and they were all delivered on the correct day. My sisters and sister-in-law were absolutely delighted with their gifts. Stunning as always, I highly recommend Post-a-Rose.
Lovely Christmas bouquet - delivered on time as always.
This is the second Xmas i have used Post-A-Rose for presents to my family. Good site to use and delivery was on time despite busy season of Xmas. Receivers were all pleased with their gifts delivered in good condition and of good quality
Easy to order online, and the bouquet I received lasted 3 weeks, having carefully followed instructions! Beautiful red roses and carnations with some great greenery to set them off.
The recipient was very impressed with their gift
Ordered sunflowers for my mother for Christmas. Arrived on date requested and lasted a whole week (except for 1 stem which was broken). Would have been perfect if not for that.
The process was simple and straight forward and the flowers were delivered promptly and in very good condition
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.7 based on 2,793 reviews