Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Amazing flowers. Never have i had such a response from the recipient. If it continues like this i would not consider going elsewhere
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Purchased sunflowers a few times but unfortunately this last buy was disappointing. The flowers never opened fully and although my partner knows how to look after them well they determinated quickly. My surprise for my other half was a let down this time.
Easy to order, good price, delivered on time, recipient was very happy.
Excellent value & great quality flowers.
one flower was dead..2 were brown one was bent over i am so disappointed they were for my special friend pegs she is 94 they shouldve been delivered yesterday i have taken photos but need help uploading them
Arrived on time. Comments were very good. Didnt see them myself but was told they were beautiful even a week after delivery. Would use this company again.
The flowers always come on time and are fresh and as illustrated on their website, I use them often as they are reliable and provide such gorgeous flowers. I highly recommend them.
I bought single stem red rose and i simply loved it
Post-a-Rose 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Excellent. The recipient was delighted, and therefore so am I!
I have ordered a few times from this company and they are excellent. The roses seem to last forever and my mother has now requested that if I send her flowers always use this company as she really rates the roses they send!
I would have given 5 stars if two of the roses had not wilted overnight. Fortunately the flowers were for myself and not a gift. I would add i regularly buy flowers and do treat them properly. Regards, Jeanette Thorne.
THe most beautiful roses and seamloess ordering and dlievry. Hug blooms and one ias even alive 2 weeks after delivery Definitely recommend this company and will use again
Great service and Price. Good choice off bouquets. And Reliable delivery , arriving when they said they would .Thoroughly recommended
Item arrived on time. The quality was very good. Jut a warning if you have to telephone them - It's an IOM tel number and it is costed at overseas rates so keep it short. "Forewarned is Forearmed"
Beautiful flowers and a cute little teddy and balloon to celebrate our new baby girl‘s arrival!
Prompt, efficient and true to commitment of beautiful flowers lasting well beyond the 7 days promise both on the Island and the UK.During Covid lockdown I would have like to have included a food parcel (fruit, cheese, meat, fish etc.) in the orders, but had to order separately. I remain a regular and satisfied customer. Elaine, Mexico
Excellent quality flowers as usual
This is a simple and easy way of sending beautiful flowers to people you care about. I would certainly use this service again.
Excellent service and quality every time.
Have been ordering flowers and hampers for quite some time from Post a Rose and everyone who has received them has been delighted with them. I think the flowers are very competitively priced and the hampers are a great idea for family and friends missing our lovely Island as they are filled with Manx products. Whenever there has been a problem they have sorted it quickly and very satisfactorily. A great place to shop for gift ideas without leaving your house.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.69 based on 2,580 reviews