Intermedical Homecare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Intermedical Homecare made you happy

"Service was good and person I spoke to was knowledgable"
"I purchased this portable oxygen around 3 months ago and did help a lot, works perfectly and light for my son to carry in his wheelchair wherever he goes, the costumer service were professional and polite, they gave me all the information needed before the purchase, honestly very happy with"
"Very helpful company great knowledge and range of products excellent service"
"Staff are always helpful and friendly and the service is first class."
"Got my oxygen machine next day. The tech team help me set the machine up. Overally very pleased with the service"
"Originally bought a cheap machine from ebay and it broke down and was no good. Found you and you were great and sold me an ex-demo machine you had available. I want to thank everyone at intermedical for all your help"
"Thank you Jennie for such wonderful service."
"The InogenOne G4 oxygenator is fantastic concentrator. Got it next day. Really pleased"
"Suberb service"
"All of this Oxygen business was new to us after my wife returned from Hospital and was put onto a oxygen 24/7. Shopping and visiting family dragging cylinders around was not what we expected. How great to visit Intermedical and have the chance to try out the portable Concentrators which made the whole process more acceptable for us. We worked out over a week or so, what would suit our need best and purchased an InnogenOne G4. How much easier we have found it, to go shopping and just have an emergency cylinder on the car. Can't thank Intermedical enough for lightening our load and giving us more peace of mind. Now to work out a holiday for us. Great Service Intermedical, thank you. Bob."
"Can't thank Intermedical enough. We were let down by a web company who promised delivery and it was getting close to when we were going on holiday. We cancelled the order and went with intermedical and delivery was next day. Even phoned to make sure we got it ok. Top service and thank you. We had a trouble free, worry free holiday in tenerife."
"Happy with the service and advice. Easy to use machine. Getting on just fine. Thanks."
"Great service. Happy with the Eclipse machine."
"Jenny was very good on the phone and gave us some great advice. Purchased InogenG4 january 2018."
"Good price. Speedy service"
"My wife is very pleased with the oxygen machine. Thank you for your help."
"Purchased the Zen-O lite. Good deal. Good info and advice, very professional. Rate you 5 stars."
"Searching the internet and found your company. Good price and with good warranty on the machine we bought."
"Professional and patient. Had the machine delivered and all is fine. Good job Intermedical."
"Bought a 2nd hand machine from ebay that broke on me first time. Found your company and purchased an imogen g3. Really happy with the machine and works great. Thanks for all your hard work."
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.70 based on 109 reviews