Intermedical Homecare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Intermedical Homecare made you happy

"Only used it a couple of times so far.It seems to meet all my needs.Do think the cannulla could be all the same colour.Not mad on green"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. We will feed this back to our operations team with regards to the colour of the cannula. I'm pleased to hear that your machine is meeting your needs.

Intermedical Homecare Team
"Received very quickly but unfortunately the cannula was not in the package as advertised . The product Zen O lite serial no ZLI01334 packed by J Tew. Please post one to me asap. Thx June ."
Dear Ms Andrews,

Thank you for your review. We apologise that the cannula wasn't included. We will have some shipped up to you on a priority shipment. Thank you for your custom.

Intermedical Homecare Team
"Having used this amazing unit for 4 weeks now I cannot tell you how liberating it is to use. It gives me the freedom I never had before. I would have given 5 stars but the nasal cannula that fits onto the machine is far too soft and bends over stopping the oxygen flow. I have since changed it for a stiffer one and now it's perfect."
"I was delighted with the rapid response to my request for the machine. It gives me the mobility I wanted without the weight of oxygen cylinders. Excellent"
"Intermedical Homecare were very informative during telephone conversations"
"Quick efficient service with help to find the right replacement for my old machine"
"Quick easy service"
"Agreed buying of product by telephone and collected in person. Staff very good in explaining the working of equipment."
"To be able to supply a POC with enough power to meet my present needs with enough reserve for the near future."
"Can't thank Intermedical enough. We were let down by a web company who promised delivery and it was getting close to when we were going on holiday. We cancelled the order and went with intermedical and delivery was next day. Even phoned to make sure we got it ok. Top service and thank you. We had a trouble free, worry free holiday in tenerife."
"Great service. Happy with the Eclipse machine."
"My wife is very pleased with the oxygen machine. Thank you for your help."
"Searching the internet and found your company. Good price and with good warranty on the machine we bought."
"Good service, willing to talk pricing, quick delivery and equipment seems well made and robust."
"Pleased with level of service and attitude of staff"
"As it was a 25% off summer sale. I was under the impression that I would still get disabled allowance off, so I did not benefit from the sale, could you clarify t his for me please. Overall I am very happy with the extra bit of freedom I have to go out ,I found I was so out of condition I have to go slow and get used to it ,also the oxygen is making me feel better abit more stronger .i will get another battery and cannula in the near future, thanks very much."
"Thank you for contacting me, in fact I was going to contact you myself. I have just charged the battery and set it up for my wife to use and I need to know / need your assistance!. The machine given to my wife basically made her home bound, and purchasing you apparatus gave her the freedom to move/travel ETC, the only query my wife has is that the machine given by the Spanish Health authorities is big and cumbersome and the pressure is set at 1.5 Atmospheres!, and basically I set your machine on number 2 and my wife noticed that Oxygen is released whenever the inhales, where as the one she uses has a constant supply of air, so what I would like to now if that is the way the machine works and since the spurt of air released in minimal will it be OK to increase the pressure to 3 and since the machine , including the Cannula is also new it the smell from the machine or the plastic pipes is effecting her so I need to know should I keep it running for sometime to let the Air concentrator basically clean itself by expelling the Air because at present she feels nausea when using it . The machine is exactly what my wife wanted and she is happy with it (freedom at last) I am sorry to trouble you but would like to know how to get rid of the smell of plastic in fact I intend to buy a Cannula from the Chemist to see if that will help, you assistance will be greatly appreciated"
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that it has made an improvement to your wifes independence. I will arrange for a member of the homecare team to give you a call to iron out the queries you made in this review.

Once again, thank you for your time in writing your comments and we will be in touch.

Homecare Team
"Pleased with the price and the prompt delivery."
"Fast efficient service. Good prices too."
"I had to phone because of some questions that I had about a particular product and I found them very helpful"
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.70 based on 115 reviews