Intermedical Homecare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Intermedical Homecare made you happy

"I am very pleased with my Zen 0xygen compressor.mit gave me me the freedom to go out and confidense. Thank you very much."
"Having recently purchased a SeQual Eclips 5 which had to be delivered to an address in southern Spain and after attempting to buy the same unit locally, also after searching the internet and contacting other companies selling the same and similar equipment. I found the service of Intermedical Homecare second to none."
"Very helpful person, dealt with our questions and overall a very satisfying purchase"
"Very helpful"
"I could not fault the service and would recommend the company to anyone wishing to purchase a portable concentrator."
"The information I received from Intermedical Homecare was very good. They answered my questions quickly and clearly and more importantly correctly. After purchasing my Oxygen Generator, it was delivered on the day it was supposed to be arriving. Very good customer service."
"Brilliant help over the telephone. Prompt delivery and my concentrator is fantastic. I would thoroughly recommend lntermedical Homecare."
"I have got thoroughly used to using Inogen, There were one or two hiccups at first (e.g.the original cannula broke down). I telephoned for help and the Staff were extremely good at advising me, which has enabled me to adjust well. Thank you very much for your help,"
"Concentrator was delivered when promised, and does everything that was expected from the advertising . The sales administration was very efficient."
"I ordered the G4 concentrator on a Monday and it was delivered on Thursday in the Republic of Ireland."
"Very good telephone service both for sales & service. Prompt response to orders and service items."
"The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! I was able to have a machine on trial with no sales pressure at all, and when I did purchase one it was here the very next day. Great service all round."
"We went to Intermedical to collect an Inogen G3 concentrator. We had excellent service and was shown the product in-depth and they were only to pleased to help us as they have done on previous purchases."
"The Inogen 4 was just what we needed. Since delivery it has been in regular use and far exceeded our expectations"
"Jenni is a star. Very pleasant, efficient and easy to talk to"
"I recently toured round France with it and it gave me a freedom I never thought was possible again."
"converter is so small. it’s made my life so much easier"
"Really happy with the advice and service. Quick delivery and works perfectly"
"Information provided was detailed and meaningful. Staff were courteous and helpful. Goods were delivered well packed and in good order."
"Greetings from the Maldives! I just want to say how fantastic the Inogen g4 machine is. thanks to Jenny - she is a real credit to your team. We had it delivered very quickly and the advice and info you gave us was second to none. MR & MRS JONES"
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.67 based on 115 reviews