Intermedical Homecare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Intermedical Homecare made you happy

"Intermedical are a great company to deal with. I have bought several concentrators from them for my business and they have always provided first class service. Buy with confidence!"
"Found Intermedical Homecare to be efficient and very helpful in my purchase of a Zeno Lite poc."
"I was very pleased with the information and help that I received from the salesperson that I spoke to over the telephone up to and including my order being placed. I am still getting use to my portable oxygen concentrator but I have since been able to go out and about it has given me a new lease of life."
"Fast efficient service and a really excellent piece of equuipment"
"Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Service, delivery etc prompt."
"I am very satisfied with the Zeno-Lite equipment I have purchased, although I am still concerned that it seems to have a "mind of its own" and speeds up in terms of engine noise at times, irrespective of my breathing/demand. I have contacted your sales personnel, who assured me this is normal! my main concern is that I will be taking it to my home in New Zealand and am not aware of any local back/up support facilities, so would welcome any input you may have on this subject? Is the Warranty universally valid?"
"Excellent advice and service. Altogether a very good experience"
"I have a Philips Respironics Simply Go and how appropriate that name is. It is simple to use. Can be charged in the car when travelling and is light enough to load into and out of car."
"I HAD IT FULLY CHARGED AND TOOK IT ON THE PLANE. I WAS NOT AT ALL WELL THAT DAY AND I HAD TO PUT THE oxygen ON. 10 MINS AND I WAS FINE. yOU WERE GOING TO BUY THE focus FROM ME FOR 200£ I AM NOT SURE YET ONLY REASO I THOUGHT IT DID NOT WORK WAS I FORGOT TO BREATHE. IT IS THE SAME AS THE DAY IT WAS NEW. PERHAPS THE MAN WHO SOLD TO ME CAN CALL ME ( You have number)"
"Knowledgeable friendly and helpful staff. Order arrived in good time."
"We had an excellent service from you for over 6 years. Very knowledgeable and caring staff. This is the second unit we have purchased and you have always been great with me and my wife. The inogen G3 is much better and lighter than our previous G2 and we look forward to getting the same use out of this as we did with the previous one. Thanks again."
"I was very happy when I first got my machine. I had it serviced regularly, for which we were charged. While it was being serviced a replacement was provided ( free of charge ) The year before last I sent it in for a service and received a replacement. My machine ( I was told ) was then lost. After weeks of them trying to find it, intermedical told me I would have to keep the loaned one. Fine, apart from the fact that mine had a double battery and the replacement doesn't. I am lucky if I get just over 2 hours on it. I have just phoned for the annual service to be told they now charge for replacement along with the service charge. This company dony hive a toss once they get your money. Disgraceful treatment of disabled people . This issue has now been resolved. The staff members of Intermedical are to be praised for their helpful attitude a d their customer service ."
"I am very pleased with my Zen 0xygen compressor.mit gave me me the freedom to go out and confidense. Thank you very much."
"Having recently purchased a SeQual Eclips 5 which had to be delivered to an address in southern Spain and after attempting to buy the same unit locally, also after searching the internet and contacting other companies selling the same and similar equipment. I found the service of Intermedical Homecare second to none."
"Very helpful person, dealt with our questions and overall a very satisfying purchase"
"Very helpful"
"I’m only using it for @ir travel and it is excellent 2 litres when sitting 4 when getting up to go to the toilet"
"I could not fault the service and would recommend the company to anyone wishing to purchase a portable concentrator."
"The information I received from Intermedical Homecare was very good. They answered my questions quickly and clearly and more importantly correctly. After purchasing my Oxygen Generator, it was delivered on the day it was supposed to be arriving. Very good customer service."
"Brilliant help over the telephone. Prompt delivery and my concentrator is fantastic. I would thoroughly recommend lntermedical Homecare."
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.70 based on 115 reviews