Intermedical Homecare Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Intermedical Homecare?

"Hi had this since January absolutely delighted with it I've called it buddy. It gets me places now & allows me to exercise with it on my hips not on my shoulder or my back. Best New Year's present I've ever had"
"Very efficient service"
"Excellent Service. We bought a inogen one G4 concentrator for our dad we had very professional advice and it was received the very next day. The airline did not provide oxygen on the flight and our hospital recommended this company. My father is now in Tenerife enjoying his holiday and he asked me to write this review to pass on how pleased, happy and grateful he is with his machine. A massive thanks!! Sharon Lewin-Parker"
"Excellent advice and overall service. Me and my wife felt we had the personal touch from beginning to end. I would recommend Intermedical for a portable oxygen machine."
"Quick easy service"
"Agreed buying of product by telephone and collected in person. Staff very good in explaining the working of equipment."
"I was happy with the nice friendly voice on the other end of the phone when I called. The advice and recommendation given I appreciated very much, so it was easy for me To decide which p.o.c would suit my requirements. Also the speedy delivery of my p.o.c (portable oxygen concentrator) The service exceeded my expectations."
"Easy to navigate website, great product, fast delivery"
"To be able to supply a POC with enough power to meet my present needs with enough reserve for the near future."
"The lady I spoke to was very helpful and made the purchase of my concentrator simple and stress free. I am very pleased with the product which is smaller and lighter than a machine I rented previously."
"I bought my wife the portable oxygen concentrator , to make life easier and less embarrassing when going out having to carry oxygen bottles around all the time , with the in car charger it makes life easy traveling around and mains charger means you can plug it in when you go out over night any were , I know it was a expensive price but you can’t put a price on see here more mobile and getting out more to see our kids that live 2 hours away , she has got her life back would recommend that don’t think abought the price just buy it and see there life’s change for the better"
"Service was good and person I spoke to was knowledgable"
"I purchased this portable oxygen around 3 months ago and did help a lot, works perfectly and light for my son to carry in his wheelchair wherever he goes, the costumer service were professional and polite, they gave me all the information needed before the purchase, honestly very happy with"
"Very helpful company great knowledge and range of products excellent service"
"Staff are always helpful and friendly and the service is first class."
"Got my oxygen machine next day. The tech team help me set the machine up. Overally very pleased with the service"
"Originally bought a cheap machine from ebay and it broke down and was no good. Found you and you were great and sold me an ex-demo machine you had available. I want to thank everyone at intermedical for all your help"
"Thank you Jennie for such wonderful service."
"The InogenOne G4 oxygenator is fantastic concentrator. Got it next day. Really pleased"
"Suberb service"