Intermedical Homecare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare
Telephone
Read Intermedical Homecare Reviews

About Intermedical Homecare:

Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Tell us how Intermedical Homecare made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I took delivery today and all I can say is a big thank you. We ordered the new inogen 5. Thank you to you and all your staff helping with the front line and for people like us who just want to get out in the garden without being attached to cylinder. Mike is an exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful young man - he is a credit to your team. Thank you again.
Dear Sirs.
During these challenging times I must commend your company on an exemplary service.
I have been dealing with Lee Denny, and he has promptly answered every email with accurate delivery times, and on one occasion called me with an answer to an enquiry I had made.

I can imagine the demand for your products and the stress you all must be going through but your companies professionalism made the whole process a pleasure.

I recommended your company to a friend, and Lee has again been dealing with him in the same courteous and professional manner.

Having been in business I am aware folk are quick to complain but slow to compliment.
Hence I felt compelled to email you.

Thank you.

Dave Richman
Received my order Today. Thanks for your help in these difficult time.
Keep safe!
Received my oxygen concentrator today. Hats off to you all for helping me with this in such challenging times. Thank you.
I have recently bought an Inogen oxygen concentrator and accessories from the Intermedical. The service is great and deliveries are speedy.
A really professional but caring firm whose service proved excellent despite difficult circumstances. Lee’s problem-solving efforts were very much appreciated, as were those of Joanna in support. System provided is very effective, and I cannot thank them warmly enough. Highly recommended.
Despite being inundated with orders, Intermedical Homecare managed to slash the projected delivery time, pulled all the stops out and got my Inogen One G3 to me in record time!
Well done to all concerned, your efforts are truly appreciated. : )
I spoke with Mike and he was extremely helpful in great time of need. Despite what has been going on with the virus, he generously spent the time to help me find the right portable oxygen generator for me. Great service.
I have the oxygen concentrator Eclipse and I am extremely happy with it. I have anaemia and immunodificiency so hiigher doses of pure oxygen, especially after physical strain or high levels of stress is really helpful for me. Thank you very much for it!
The customer service rep was extremely informative, patient & helpful on the phone. He provided all the information I needed & more. I couldn't have been better served.
Spoke to Samuel. Amazing service and advice. Took his time talking through the relative benefits of each Oxygen concentrator. Like all insurance...hope myself and my family will never need to use it ! :)
Great service well done for working hard for us.
I spoke to Samuel on the phone about an order - he was incredibly helpful and reassuring!
Spoke to Samuel on the phone about an order he was incredibly helpful and reassuring.
I called and spoke to Samuel regarding an oxygen concentrator for my Dad. He was knowledgeable, reassuring and great to deal with and I felt confident placing the order which is due to be delivered in a couple of weeks time. Many thanks and stay safe
Order was easy to place online and my Nuvo was delivered in a week. Difficult to talk to someone on the phone as lines were always engaged but when I managed the man I spoke with could not be more helpful and he did all he could to advice me. They call me before despatch and got a text message with the tracking. Excellent customer service, well done.
Sam and Ian were great!
Spoke to Samuel this morning regarding orders I have placed, I has to say he was excellent in updating me and giving advice.

He ensured that I was fully updated and given full attention, which is at these difficult times really appreciated.

All please stay well and healthy.

Mr S Carter
Spoke to a young man (Samuel) this morning regarding orders I have placed for my Father and Wife.

I have to say at this difficult time he was excellent in answering my questions around order progress and potential options / alternative products.

I would like to say thankyou for the time this morning and I hope you all remain safe and well.

Mr Steve Carter
Website stated I would get a unit by end of April and instead got my unit today. Thanks great Job!
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.74 based on 165 reviews