Intermedical Homecare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare
Telephone
Read Intermedical Homecare Reviews

About Intermedical Homecare:

Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Tell us how Intermedical Homecare made you happy
I am pleased with my purchase. I got good information when I discussed the product over the phone
My portable oxygen concentrator is wonderful for those rare occassions when needed. Always taken in the car when out and about, the only observation I can make (but purely it is about me) I find it heavy, using heavy items for any length of time makes me breathless. Would not be without it now and would certainly recommend to anyone.
I am a first time Customer so my engagement with Intermedical is limited. Based upon that experience the service was extremely good.
Excellent product,but battery life not quite as long as expected.Also beware battery charge loss if in standby for any length of time.Remember to charge up in advance of any trips out.
Your staff are very knowledgable and helpful in choosing the right device.
We ordered an imogen G5 this week and got it delivered yesterday in less than 24 hours. It look very good out of the package and seems perfect for my wife's needs. Thanks
We ordered the portable concentrator after a discussion on specifications with Intermedical. The unit arrived within a few days and was packaged very well, with instruction manuals various adaptors etc included. We will not be using the unit for another week, but having tried it a few times, it seems ideal.
Use this as a small boost to help breathing in mornings and evenings after climbing stairs.
This POC let me do far more than I use to. I have severe emphysema now with my POC I feel much more secure
Helpful and polite staff
I have just got delivered a new Inogen G5. I was promised delivery from another company but they let me down, I order this last week and got delivery yesterday. Great Service and my wife find the machine small and quite. Perfect for us to visit our family over Christmas. Thank you
Intermedical are a great company to deal with. I have bought several concentrators from them for my business and they have always provided first class service. Buy with confidence!
Found Intermedical Homecare to be efficient and very helpful in my purchase of a Zeno Lite poc.
I was very pleased with the information and help that I received from the salesperson that I spoke to over the telephone up to and including my order being placed. I am still getting use to my portable oxygen concentrator but I have since been able to go out and about it has given me a new lease of life.
Fast efficient service and a really excellent piece of equuipment
Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Service, delivery etc prompt.
I am very satisfied with the Zeno-Lite equipment I have purchased, although I am still concerned that it seems to have a "mind of its own" and speeds up in terms of engine noise at times, irrespective of my breathing/demand. I have contacted your sales personnel, who assured me this is normal! my main concern is that I will be taking it to my home in New Zealand and am not aware of any local back/up support facilities, so would welcome any input you may have on this subject? Is the Warranty universally valid?
Excellent advice and service. Altogether a very good experience
I have a Philips Respironics Simply Go and how appropriate that name is. It is simple to use. Can be charged in the car when travelling and is light enough to load into and out of car.
I HAD IT FULLY CHARGED AND TOOK IT ON THE PLANE. I WAS NOT AT ALL WELL THAT DAY AND I HAD TO PUT THE oxygen ON. 10 MINS AND I WAS FINE. yOU WERE GOING TO BUY THE focus FROM ME FOR 200£ I AM NOT SURE YET ONLY REASO I THOUGHT IT DID NOT WORK WAS I FORGOT TO BREATHE. IT IS THE SAME AS THE DAY IT WAS NEW. PERHAPS THE MAN WHO SOLD TO ME CAN CALL ME ( You have number)
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.70 based on 126 reviews