Intermedical Homecare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Intermedical Homecare ?

"I ordered the G4 concentrator on a Monday and it was delivered on Thursday in the Republic of Ireland."
"Intermedical Homecare were very informative during telephone conversations"
"Very good telephone service both for sales & service. Prompt response to orders and service items."
"The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! I was able to have a machine on trial with no sales pressure at all, and when I did purchase one it was here the very next day. Great service all round."
"We went to Intermedical to collect an Inogen G3 concentrator. We had excellent service and was shown the product in-depth and they were only to pleased to help us as they have done on previous purchases."
"The Inogen 4 was just what we needed. Since delivery it has been in regular use and far exceeded our expectations"
"Jenni is a star. Very pleasant, efficient and easy to talk to"
"I recently toured round France with it and it gave me a freedom I never thought was possible again."
"converter is so small. it’s made my life so much easier"
"Superb service. Thanks"
"Really happy with the advice and service. Quick delivery and works perfectly"
"Information provided was detailed and meaningful. Staff were courteous and helpful. Goods were delivered well packed and in good order."
"Greetings from the Maldives! I just want to say how fantastic the Inogen g4 machine is. thanks to Jenny - she is a real credit to your team. We had it delivered very quickly and the advice and info you gave us was second to none. MR & MRS JONES"
"I feel safer with the condenser but I find it so heavy"
"Whilst on holiday in Spain, my wife was hospitalised for 15 days with breathing problems. After being successfully treated, doctors were reluctant to discharge her unless she had access to pure oxygen. I searched online and found a Portable Oxygen Concentrator available from Intermedical Homecare in the UK. I ordered the POC at approximately 11 am on a Wednesday. It arrived at 3 pm on Thursday - incredible! My wife was discharged from hospital and now, back home in the UK, still uses the POC and gets almost instant relief when her breathing is bad. I highly recommend this firm."
"Always helpful and a pleasure to do business with."
"Quick efficient service with help to find the right replacement for my old machine"
"I was able to ask all my questions and get understandable answers and reassurance about after care. Prices were competitive and service was fast."
"Very informative on product"
"Hi had this since January absolutely delighted with it I've called it buddy. It gets me places now & allows me to exercise with it on my hips not on my shoulder or my back. Best New Year's present I've ever had"
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.72 based on 99 reviews