Intermedical Homecare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Intermedical Homecare ?

"The Inogen 4 was just what we needed. Since delivery it has been in regular use and far exceeded our expectations"
"Jenni is a star. Very pleasant, efficient and easy to talk to"
"I recently toured round France with it and it gave me a freedom I never thought was possible again."
"converter is so small. it’s made my life so much easier"
"Superb service. Thanks"
"Really happy with the advice and service. Quick delivery and works perfectly"
Mr Stroud C
Verified Buyer
"Information provided was detailed and meaningful. Staff were courteous and helpful. Goods were delivered well packed and in good order."
"Greetings from the Maldives! I just want to say how fantastic the Inogen g4 machine is. thanks to Jenny - she is a real credit to your team. We had it delivered very quickly and the advice and info you gave us was second to none. MR & MRS JONES"
"I feel safer with the condenser but I find it so heavy"
"Whilst on holiday in Spain, my wife was hospitalised for 15 days with breathing problems. After being successfully treated, doctors were reluctant to discharge her unless she had access to pure oxygen. I searched online and found a Portable Oxygen Concentrator available from Intermedical Homecare in the UK. I ordered the POC at approximately 11 am on a Wednesday. It arrived at 3 pm on Thursday - incredible! My wife was discharged from hospital and now, back home in the UK, still uses the POC and gets almost instant relief when her breathing is bad. I highly recommend this firm."
Mrs Jennifer C
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful and a pleasure to do business with."
"Quick efficient service with help to find the right replacement for my old machine"
"I was able to ask all my questions and get understandable answers and reassurance about after care. Prices were competitive and service was fast."
"Very informative on product"
"Hi had this since January absolutely delighted with it I've called it buddy. It gets me places now & allows me to exercise with it on my hips not on my shoulder or my back. Best New Year's present I've ever had"
"Very efficient service"
"Excellent Service. We bought a inogen one G4 concentrator for our dad we had very professional advice and it was received the very next day. The airline did not provide oxygen on the flight and our hospital recommended this company. My father is now in Tenerife enjoying his holiday and he asked me to write this review to pass on how pleased, happy and grateful he is with his machine. A massive thanks!! Sharon Lewin-Parker"
"Excellent advice and overall service. Me and my wife felt we had the personal touch from beginning to end. I would recommend Intermedical for a portable oxygen machine."
"Quick easy service"
"Agreed buying of product by telephone and collected in person. Staff very good in explaining the working of equipment."
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.71 based on 94 reviews