Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022
Louise
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 20th July 2022
Heidi
We booked Pop up Arcade after searching for a reasonably priced party and following reviews about others experiences of it. Pop up Arcade certainly delivered! Our 9 year old son (and his friends) was raving about the party for days after... We had a fabulous host, James, who was super friendly and approachable with all the children. James arrived to our home with loads of time to spare and made us feel at peace with the whole set up! Thank you very much for a brilliant service from booking to payment stages. Definitely, totally worth it.
Just brilliant from start to finish. Really easy to book and then fantastic on the day. I can't remember the lady's name who came to us, but she was lovely. Got set up, was brilliant with the boys during the party and then packed up and away without any fuss at all - it was perfect! Just what parents want. Have already been recommending them to my friends and other mums in the school playground. My son (the birthday boy) really liked his party with Pop Up Arcade. He had a gaming bus the year before but said that he prefered the tent with pop up arcade more.
The guys were amazing! The birthday crew had great fun and a lot of it was due to the well organised and superb support of the team. Man thanks!
Fantastic! Everything from booking through to packing away after the party was smooth, efficient and faultless. Josh was brilliant and the boys loved it! Thank you - you guys are awesome! 😊
A great company to deal with. My boys had the best time and it could not have gone any smoother. We had Emma as the host and she was so lovely. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Excellent party. The team arrived promptly and set up on time. Communication was good throughout. Kept thirteen 9 and 10 year old boys quiet for 2 hours. Was a dream. Keep getting comments from other parents on what a hit party was with their children and that they haven't stopped raving about it. Definitely recommend
Amazing service, punctual and took the stress of organising my son’s 10th birthday entertainment. The host was amazing with children and nothing was too much trouble.
My son had a wonderful Gaming Party. Dan was a brilliant host and kept the 20 children fully entertained for the whole 2 hours. There was plenty of equipment and all of the children had loads to keep them busy. Thanks again.
They were great as always;turned up in good time and was extremely helpful with the kids
Party for my 8 year old grandson. I was really impressed with the way this company managed a last minute change of venue due to covid and host a wonderful event for us. Our host was engaging and supportive
I booked Pop Up Arcade for my sons 10th birthday and it exceeded my expectations! The friendly and professional hosts engaged with the children and set up the tent without any fuss. The kids had an absolute blast! Would highly recommend.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 29th June 2022
We booked pop up arcade for our 10yr old sons party and him and his friends all had a fantastic time. Josh came to help and he was brilliant with the kids!! 100% recommend.
The birthday party was such a success and the boys loved every minute of it as evident by their screams and laughter. The set-up and clean up was quic and efficient. Thank you once again for making my son's 8th birthday a memorable occasion. I have been recommending your company to all my friends and neighbours.
Fab party, the 9-10 year old boys loved it, kept them completely occupied. The host was excellent, arrived and set up promptly and cleared away quickly. Would def recommend and use again
Great party loved by 10 year old boys. Our games master was great. She put up the tent and set up all the equipment quickly and smoothly. Would definitely recommend this party!
What a brilliant party we had for my 9 year old. Highly recommend this! Well organised, relaxing and fun!
We used Pop Up Arcade as a Friday afternoon treat for our employees. The set-up was great and our host India was so helpful showing people what to do and getting everyone involved. Would recommend for kids and adults too!
What a great party! Oscar had the best time, as did all of his friends. Our host was Dan and he was fantastic throughout - always ensuring the kids were ok and enjoying themselves. Everything was so smooth and easy for us, Dan had everything under control and we can't thank him enough for that. We can't wait to do it again next year!
A great idea, brilliantly executed. We had to postpone our party several times due to covid and Pop up Arcade were really helpful and moved the date several times for me. The kids loved the party & Ben was fantastic at making sure everybody got a turn on everything. My 9 year old son said he would like to have them back again next year.
Excellent service. The kids enjoyed a lot and the Pop Up host (Josh) was amazing with lots of patience. Arrived with enough time to set up the party before it’s start and let the kids finish their last games,ie, didn’t rush to close the party on the agreed time.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.9 based on 2,546 reviews