Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

Pines and Needles 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Macarena V Ferri Lopez
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 4th December 2016
More Photos & Videos
Really happy with my new tree and great customer service in Battersea Park over the weekend by the charming Harry. Will defo be back next year.
Just bought our tree from Wendover Branch, Ben was very helpful whilst we were comparing the various types of trees, pointing out the difference between them all. Also showed our dog lots of attention.
Excellent service from Anya in Wendover Woods. Our tree is spectacular !
We bought our beautiful Christmas tree from the Pines and Needles Barnes location today and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Will was incredibly helpful in assisting us choose the best one to suit our needs, and even carried it home for us (we live just down the road). 3rd year in row buying our tree from here - highly recommend it; great quality trees and even better customer service. Thanks Will.
Zak at Battersea Park gave us a great service and carried 2 trees to our car. Excellent trees with good customer service.
Lucas was great in Wendover Woods, very helpful to find the one ! Big thanks
Today we bought our Christmas tree from the pines and needles shop at wendover. Ben was brilliant helping us dig through the vast selection of trees to find the perfect one for our family. I couldn't recommend wendover pines and needles enough, especially Ben! We were delighted to find out that all of the trees are grown organically in the Highlands.
Fantastic service from Lucas and Anya at Wendover Woods. Very friendly and helpful - even in the rain! Massive selection both in terms of size and shape. The tree 🌲 is fab [Nordmann Fir 7ft] and the price was the same as or less than last year. Highly recommended.
Ordered 3 trees for holiday cottages. Arrived over 2 days late; One 2 hours before the guests were arriving. A particular delivery driver from the courier Tufnells seem to be at fault. Emailed pines and needles had no response. Got someone on the online chat; said they would look into it with the delivery company in the next few weeks. This I felt was inadequate.

Two of the trees were fine the third one was a little bald at the top and was shedding loads before it got into the cottage.
Another gorgeous tree delivered from Pines and Needles
I’ve been using them for 11 years and they fever disappoint.
Recommended
picked up a lovely tree last Saturday from Kingston. I am really happy with the amount of choice, chose a great tree and a lovely man called tom was of great service even loading it in the car for me. we all love our tree this year, would recommend highly
Utterly useless. Did not deliver on promised day. No explanation. No apology. Will never use Pines and Needles again.
Pines and Needles delivered us an ugly curved tree. We have been trying to get a replacement or a refund but unfortunately their customer service is useless.
Please see a picture of our tree attached. Would you pay 60£ for it?
Dear Customer,

Our real Christmas trees are natural products and therefore can come in all shapes and sizes. We do try out best to select only the best trees but in a situation where the tree is not suitable our guarantee is that we will replace your tree.
Quality alert: curved and defected Christmas trees from Pines and Needles!

I have just received a defected curved Christmas tree from Pines and Needles. It looks like I wouldn't have any replacement or refund. I can't believe I paid for such an ugly and curved tree.
Please don't order trees from Pines and Needles (Pinesandneedles) to avoid disappointment.
Dear Customer,

All our Christmas trees come in different shapes and sizes due to the nature of the product being naturally grown. It is our guarantee that if you let us know within three days of receiving your tree we will replace it. We want our customers to have the perfect tree for the big day!

Please contact: team@pinesandneedles.com and give them more information about your order.
Finn was very helpful. What a great service. Definitely I will recommend. Thank you Finn.
Pines and Needles do not use their own vehicles to make deliveries so they are not in control of the time and day your tree will be delivered on. I booked weeks in advance and paid extra for a guaranteed delivery before midday but no tree was delivered. I am being told now (after several calls) that I can expect delivery 3 days after the date I booked and paid for. Don't be fooled by how easy it is to book and pay for this online. The process of getting the tree delivered is just a huge headache and one that Pines and Needles have no ability to resolve for you.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. Please can you email marketing@pinesandneedles.com to give us more information about your order and delivery. We will look into this as soon as possible as our aim is to ensure all our customers are happy.
Following my previous reviews I am pleased to report that thanks to Louis at Pines and Needles our refund has now been paid, our tree order for this year will be complimentary and he is even throwing in 2 free stands. So things are certainly looking up!
We bought a beautiful tree from Bushy Park and once decorated agreed it was one of the fullest, most shapely trees we had ever had. Days later, despite its position by a small open window away from any heat source, and despite watering, it began to smell terrible; akin to rotting rubbish. Soon afterwards the branches began to droop and our decorations started falling off. The whole thing began to brown and we couldn't wait to take it down after Christmas. I think we will look elsewhere for a tree next year. Shame.
Conveyor belt service, good delivery but less than 2 weeks later, dead tree. 'Non-drop' is most definitely not the case. Really, really disappointed and not worth the money.
I did not have a good experience. We paid to have the lights installed- first time around the man brought the wrong lights and when someone returned the following day the lights were put on terribly - worse than I can do myself and when i asked him about it he said he didnt know how to do it and he wasnt qualified to do it- I have now spent two days on this tree and its still not done and im waiting on a third person to come to fix it. Really disappointed
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews