Physical Gold Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Physical Gold

About Physical Gold: Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Little bit disappointed because I was expecting all Queens head with crown."
"Excellent service and packaging is very discreet"
"Attentive to questions via email. Prompt service. Will use again."
"Delivered my order on time exactly as they said they would"
"Great prices easy to use website. I haven’t received my purchase yet despite selecting priority delivery, not a major problem but a slight inconvenience. Overall a good experience."
"Customer support has been good, Phone call after I registered. email information and videos all good support"
"Good service and good products at a fair price"
"Quicker delivery. More choice of products.Ordering was easy and straight forward. I would recommend you to others."
"Clear communication with prompt replies"
"I have used this company to a limited extent and it has met my needs satisfactorily in all respects"
"I would recommend sending gold bars in a box rather than a bubble wrap envelope , as it would be more professional, some customers might prefer to buy from another company who send in a box. I would recommend accepting amex as a form of payment and giving the customer the option to pay the surcharge themselves then at least you may not lose a sale."
"Nothing to complain. Email response is excellent and by far the best company I deal with in that respect. I Can also get to speak with somebody easily for more detailed information should I require it"
"Fully satisfied with the order &Will recomend others to your company"
"I felt the service was very good. I ordered the items and they arrived discretely packaged and in good time. My only issue was that the invoice and certificate did not list the coins and bars individually. This would help with my inventory and resale potential."
"All communication was ok"
"Quicker delivery would be good."
"\n\nI live outside the UK so I know this is a difficult question to answer. Would it be possible to calculate with more accuracy when the package will be delivered? We were absolutely delighted with our purchase and I would certainly recommend you to others. Thank you."
"Happy with my order.\nVery fast delivery."
"Price a bit high but service very good"
"Excellent communication."