Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Fast delivery and good price. Asked for Certificate of Authenticity which arrived the next day.
Very good service, I got my order ina matter of days.
A very good website with excellent, secure next day delivery. My only reason for not awarding 5 stars was the fact that my initial order price changed substantially from the time that I started my order until I clicked on the submit order button! When I spoke to Physical Gold on the telephone I was advised that this was a known issue that would be addressed shortly with the introduction of a totally new online order process that was planned.
The company are very easy to deal with, they kept me in the loop with delivery and were very efficient.
Quick, fast communications
A faster delivery than most bullion providers and helpful customer service. BUT most other services come in an anonymous package. Whereas this one had a postmark stamp with PHYSICAL GOLD on it which might put me off buying here again as I don't want the postman, family members, etc knowing I am buying bullion.
Absolutely nothing relating to gold is ever put on our packaging. Security and discretion are paramount. The postmark actually just says PGL, which could relate to anything
delivery was slow because of the lockdown.
As I ordered during lockdown had to wait for the delivery but contacted me as soon as possible to let me know it was on its way
The packaging is good and safe.
I was glad to receive an email which I took action on right away (limited offer) this was my first order and I am very pleased that I took this action. This is a new venture for me and I am delighted at the help I receive.
The CEO Fisher was very helpful with his information and made a courtesy call to allay my lingering doubts about purchasing from physical Gold. I have no placed my order just awaiting delivery.
I was very happy with the customer service. The only downside was the timing needed for the delivery. I found it was a very good that you phoned me, made me aware of the delays with the delivery - excellent personal touch, and in addition you replied to all my emails in a fairly short period of time.

If I sold you the metals, in the future, would you be able to throw in the £50 voucher, because at the moment, I am not planning to buy more metal.

Best wishes, Alenka
Usually very competitive on price, on this occasion no delivery charge and pretty reliable
Received my product today. Everything seems to be in place.
Quick dispatch time, good communication
Easy to deal with and simple process.
Very good and quick service.
Good, honest appraisal of the market conditions and pricing strategy.
Great easy to use with good communication.
Very good advice on the phone. Swift and discrete delivery. Would use again.
Physical Gold is rated 4.80 based on 549 reviews