Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Very good customer care and fast service
Great Service. Fab prices and speedy delivery.
Thank you.
very good service
All good except a "Your order has been despatched" email linked to a different order, sent elsewhere, that made heart pound until realising the URL was incorrect.
Good service for my order
All seems good , order arrived, but yet to be picked up by me. Various confusions, on my part, were dealt with kindly and quickly. I see no reason why you should not have confidence in this company.
Good service, took about a week for the coins to arrive , in a plain box well protected and packaged. Several e mails keeping me updated with order.
Very good and helpful staff
The personal service and information freely available to download was much appreciated. I shall definitely use again if I decide to make a further purchase.
Thanks for the delivery
The service was amazing . The best company in the UK
Very efficient service, good communication.
Physical gold excellent.
Delivery not impressive no signature
Obtained just left in letter box
Dan was quick to reply and my order arrived on the day it was supposed to.
Fast delivery and good price. Asked for Certificate of Authenticity which arrived the next day.
Very good service, I got my order ina matter of days.
A very good website with excellent, secure next day delivery. My only reason for not awarding 5 stars was the fact that my initial order price changed substantially from the time that I started my order until I clicked on the submit order button! When I spoke to Physical Gold on the telephone I was advised that this was a known issue that would be addressed shortly with the introduction of a totally new online order process that was planned.
The company are very easy to deal with, they kept me in the loop with delivery and were very efficient.
Quick, fast communications
A faster delivery than most bullion providers and helpful customer service. BUT most other services come in an anonymous package. Whereas this one had a postmark stamp with PHYSICAL GOLD on it which might put me off buying here again as I don't want the postman, family members, etc knowing I am buying bullion.
Absolutely nothing relating to gold is ever put on our packaging. Security and discretion are paramount. The postmark actually just says PGL, which could relate to anything
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 721 reviews