Physical Gold Reviews

4.8
Based on 858 reviews
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Easy to purchase from website
Simple purchasing process. Great info on market trends. Will definitely use again.
Customer service - exceptional professionalism; Delivery - trouble-free and immediate (after ordering, the next day the product at the recipient); One negative issue: the description of Gold Sovereign reads: 'Nowhere else will you receive a Certificate of Authenticity and buyback guarantee, but unfortunately no such certificate is included in the shipmen
delivery was very quick. plenty of information on the website
Physical Gold were very responsive in their service, very friendly and easy to talk to as a first time buyer.
Easy Order with a reliable pickup address. Would have given 5 stars If IT would have been clear from the very beginnings that ordered items are Not mailed into EU countries anymore, Bit need to be picked up in person with passport and invoice.
Good products good price
Great service.. easy to browse website, ability to ask for notification in case something is out of stock, cheaper bundle options, etc. postage was quick.
Came as expected. Well packaged. My purchase was also at a reasonable price
Excellent quick delivery
Like most new investors; I had a great many questions. Dan was very prompt in his reply to my email and suggest a conversation would answer my concerns in more detail. Dan returned my call after the Easter break allayed many of my fears; even educating me as to what the best value would be for my modest initial purchase. I settled on some best value Sovereigns, selected by the team at Physical Gold; these arrived the very next day. What's not to like? Robert.
Ordered the stock and it arrived within one week
Good communication
The buying experience was painless and I received delivery within four working days by secure post.
Very good customer care and fast service
Great Service. Fab prices and speedy delivery. Thank you.
very good service
All good except a "Your order has been despatched" email linked to a different order, sent elsewhere, that made heart pound until realising the URL was incorrect.
Good service for my order
All seems good , order arrived, but yet to be picked up by me. Various confusions, on my part, were dealt with kindly and quickly. I see no reason why you should not have confidence in this company.
Physical Gold is rated 4.84 based on 858 reviews