Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Like most new investors; I had a great many questions. Dan was very prompt in his reply to my email and suggest a conversation would answer my concerns in more detail. Dan returned my call after the Easter break allayed many of my fears; even educating me as to what the best value would be for my modest initial purchase. I settled on some best value Sovereigns, selected by the team at Physical Gold; these arrived the very next day. What's not to like? Robert.
Ordered the stock and it arrived within one week
Good communication
The buying experience was painless and I received delivery within four working days by secure post.
Very good customer care and fast service
Great Service. Fab prices and speedy delivery. Thank you.
very good service
All good except a "Your order has been despatched" email linked to a different order, sent elsewhere, that made heart pound until realising the URL was incorrect.
Good service for my order
All seems good , order arrived, but yet to be picked up by me. Various confusions, on my part, were dealt with kindly and quickly. I see no reason why you should not have confidence in this company.
Good service, took about a week for the coins to arrive , in a plain box well protected and packaged. Several e mails keeping me updated with order.
Very good and helpful staff
The personal service and information freely available to download was much appreciated. I shall definitely use again if I decide to make a further purchase.
Thanks for the delivery
The service was amazing . The best company in the UK
Very efficient service, good communication.
Physical gold excellent. Delivery not impressive no signature Obtained just left in letter box
Dan was quick to reply and my order arrived on the day it was supposed to.
Fast delivery and good price. Asked for Certificate of Authenticity which arrived the next day.
Very good service, I got my order ina matter of days.
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 759 reviews