Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
I spoke to the founder on the phone and he was very clear and helpful. Speedy delivery and happy customer:)
Great value with an easy to use website and quick delivery
Order, was as described and delivered promptly, good experience.
Staff are extremely helpful and polite. Excellent customer service
Excellent communication and delivery time. Got great answer to my questions and worries
Excellent service!
Very happy with the service I got both on email and by phone.
every question I had was answered and explained.
I then purchased a sovereign and it was delivered to my house the very next day as promised.
I look forward to buying my next one
A very good website with excellent, secure next day delivery. My only reason for not awarding 5 stars was the fact that my initial order price changed substantially from the time that I started my order until I clicked on the submit order button! When I spoke to Physical Gold on the telephone I was advised that this was a known issue that would be addressed shortly with the introduction of a totally new online order process that was planned.
Quick easy process good service and delivery
Very good service.
The company are very easy to deal with, they kept me in the loop with delivery and were very efficient.
I really appreciate the service most effective and the delivery was the next day. That was great.
Great service
Excellent seller.
Great selection of coins and bars at a very competitive price. Support, advice and help about all products and investment is excellent and welcome. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, I ordered 1 small bar of gold and I received it within the period which I was told to. The bar was brand new and in a perfect condition of course.
I definitely recommend it for everyone.
Thanks a lot Physical Gold!
Making the purchase was easy and straightforward, the delivery has been delayed a few times and am now waiting to receive it today, which is why I haven’t given 5 stars. Overall good service.
Excellent service and speedy deliver. A very easy website to use and simple to understand the choice. Well done.
Perfect so glad I could purchase a small investment for a rainy day. Packing was good safe and secure. No problems at all.

Thanks Ian.