Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Really good service and products!!
The process of my first purchase was very encouraging and I am about to make another
Hi I recently made a purchase through Physical Gold , there service and there Packaging and delivery was very nice and smooth , we appreciate your good work and we will surely come back to buy again from you.
I found Physical Gold,supplied sound advice when I first spoke to them. And provided a very competitive quote for the items I wished to purchase. My order arrived the next day. I would recommend this company,and I will be doing more business in the future with them.
EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!
Coin I ordered was not available so was offered an alternative coin that was of higher value. Excellent service, thanks..
Daniel Is extremely knowledgeable and gave me great advice on the best options When purchasing the Directors pick of coins. I highly Recommend Daniel Gary Stern
In a world of financial uncertainty it’s great to have some of my Pension Funds invested via a SIPP with Physical Gold an asset currently immensely undervalued. It was a painless process to add these assets to my portfolio, I’m sure they will prove their weight.
Purchased 24 Carts gold bar, Nice service, on time delivery, quality gold. Very satisfied customer service.
Excellent advice and guidance about the choice of Gold. Very prompt delivery after the payment. Kept well informed. Will use again
Very god,very quick
First time buyer, very professional, know how to help and advise, will use again, in fact will put my new order shortly. Thank you Physical Gold.
Very efficient and great knowledge. Look forward to doing business again.
Good quality silver coins good condition in a tube and arrived on time.
There was a considerable delay in receiving the product but once received is of the expected quality.
Excellent service, good communication, fast and secure delivery. I will certainly use Physical Gold services again.
First purchase with Physical Gold. Purchased a 1/4 oz queens beasts coin. Item arrived in just two days and in the great condition as described. I had e-mailed asking for a tracking number and also request a certificate of authentication from Physical Gold, both were provided promptly. Would have given 5 stars had this been provided upon purchase otherwise a positive buying experience!
Easy to make a purchase, good products and services. Delivery was on time, safe package. I'll buy from them again for sure.
The bullion was good, I was just not happy about the delivery. I had been waiting the whole morning and afternoon on 23/10/19 but it never ever turned up, no one had pressed my doorbell neither. Later on I got an email telling me the parcel had gone to a UPS service point. I had to drive to pick up my parcel which I shouldn’t have needed to do actually. It should be sent to my house to me but it didn’t happen, it’s dreadful! In the future, can I choose my parcels not to be done by UPS again? As this sort of dreadful delivery had never happened to me in my life before.
Excellent service, fast delivery I will recommend that company
Physical Gold is rated 4.79 based on 362 reviews