Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Efficient service. Knowledgeable staff.
Easy to understand website and quick to deliver
Professional and uncomplicate. Thank you for a superb service.
Good conversation, helpful and delivered 2 days later after payment was received.
Great website, easy to navigate. Full explanation of how to order. Excellent service with order received the next day. Would highly recommend!
Came as expected. Well packaged. My purchase was also at a reasonable price
Very helpful telephone conversation. Clear and informative information. Prompt delivery of coins.
Very good, thanks.
Very good service - helpful on the phone, easy to order via website, quick delivery. Would recommend
Really helpful in explaining things to an absolute novice like me. No pressure applied by Dan but he spent time going through gold and silver pros and cons. Purchased the following day and got my Gold coins 24 hours later. Brilliant.
Physical Gold 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Very good service, simple and trustworthy process. The customer service is excellent, rapid responses everytime
Very straightforward. My Gold arrived the next day via special delivery. Very pleased
Excellent gold bars bundle offer, good quality and quick delivery. However, the package was just dropped through a letter box, without signing off.
Very helpful and friendly. Will definitely do business with Physical Gold again.
buying gold over the internet can be very anxious making, physical gold made it easy safe and they did what they said they would do, it was great thank you, i would buy from them again any time
I spoke to Dan at Physical Gold at lengths and he provided me some great knowledge of purchase of Gold. I would strongly recommend speaking to Dan if you are looking to expand your investment portfolio to owning gold. The process of buying and receiving gold was relatively painless.
First time purchase, very easy and simple to order on line, spoke to Dan first before ordering, Dan was friendly and gave good advise on options when purchasing Gold. Will definitely be using again.
I was a little apprehensive buying something so expensive online. I spoke to Dan on the phone before transferring money and immediately felt reassured. The transaction went smoothly and all doubts were allayed. Every aspect of this was as good as it could be. Thanks Dan, I wholeheartedly recommend Physical Gold and I will most definitely be a returning customer!
Excellent quick delivery
After reading a few reviews of other gold "dealers" I decided to go with Physical Gold. And I am as pleased as I could be after only one transaction. The whole thing was as easy as pie. In particular I was really happy to receive a short email telling me that my purchase would arrive the next day and it did.
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 781 reviews