Physical Gold Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Physical Gold

About Physical Gold: Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy

"Little bit disappointed because I was expecting all Queens head with crown."
"As always great product range, along with good offers, and as always fab service …."
"Very helpful knowledgeable organisation."
"It surprised me that Daniel at physical gold still had my details readily to hand. And after making payment my order arrived less than 48 Hours later, that's what I call service and free delivery!"
"Purchasing was easy with a credit card. Delivery was next day. Very happy with the service and I will purchase again."
"Very prompt and good service. I will definitely use Physical gold again and highly recommend the company."
"Easy to order from. Prompt delivery. Nothing to dislike. Would do business with them again."
"Everything went smoothly. I'm always slightly nervous buying online, but there were no problems at all."
"First time ordering on line, very easy to do. Fast delivery."
"Excellent service and packaging is very discreet"
"Fast and professional, I feel confident"
"Attentive to questions via email. Prompt service. Will use again."
"GiGi asked me to buy her some pure 24 carat Gold so I googled Gold and found Physical Gold. They have an impressive address so I ordered 5Grams to test the service. Was impressed with the ease of transaction and speed of Delivery. The product it's self was credit Suisse 999,9 pure Gold The price £222 looked good as well. Although my Dad said it would have been alright if it was in $ (Dollars) Anyway I gave it to Dolly. She was happy & that's the main thing. So I'll probably order again soon... Would definitely recommend you to use these guys. Very Professional service."
"Had an informative phone chat with Daniel before my first purchase. Was notified of dispatch and efficient delivery as expected. Off to an excellent start with Physical Gold."
"Easy to use website and very quick dispatch."
"Am very happy with the service I have received will definitely be using them again"
"User friendly website, easy registration, and clear terms and conditions. Delivery and bank transfer payment took just a few days."
"Delivered my order on time exactly as they said they would"
"Excellent customer service, very helpful on line chat. As first time with Physical Gold rather unsure, but having taken delivery today, I will definitely be back again. Thank you Dan."
Physical Gold is rated 4.79 based on 332 reviews