Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Excellent prices and exemplary service
Amazingly quick and rapid response with half-an hour to my question, and Dan I think his name is, went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me out with information about the coins I was interested in. Really impressive. The best service I have received from a coin dealer and very flexible.
Excellent, quick service and good prices. Will definitely order again.
Being my first ever experience of purchasing physical gold, I was rather nervous. However Dan and Joe made my experience so positive and after receiving my initial purchase the next day in the post, I have put more of my savings into silver and gold and even got my son on board with his own 1st time purchases. Thank you.
Brilliant service from start to finish, including helpful advice, would highly recommend.
Good service thanks
Excellent service, thank you Dan
Great price, great coins and came next day. Would buy again!
All good no problems at all, will use again in the future.
Great service. Answered all my questions and took the time to explain the difference on each of the items i enquired about. Ordering was simple with secure and fast delivery
Excellent service
Like most new investors; I had a great many questions. Dan was very prompt in his reply to my email and suggest a conversation would answer my concerns in more detail. Dan returned my call after the Easter break allayed many of my fears; even educating me as to what the best value would be for my modest initial purchase. I settled on some best value Sovereigns, selected by the team at Physical Gold; these arrived the very next day. What's not to like? Robert.
Very efficient and straight forward process. Easy to contact and friendly supportive person on the end of the phone.
Extremely professional and polite service.
Efficient service!
I’m a first time buyer. Great service! Timely delivery. Nothing to worry about :)
Very good service. Highly recommended!
To be honest I was a bit nervous buying gold online but I'm so glad that I chose www.physicalgold.com to buy mine from. Communication was excellent. Daniel the owner was great, giving me all the help and advice that I needed and allaying any fears that I had. If you want to purchase any gold this is the place to go. Thanks Again!
this was the first time i had brought gold coins online and i found physical golds customer servicers team very helpful and understanding, i will certainly be using physical gold for my next purchase aswell.
They where fantastic as I'm a complete novice this was my first buy ever they talked me thro what to buy thank you so much dan
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 753 reviews