Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
I have been thinking about starting to collecting gold in sum form for sum time, after hours on line I came across physical gold , a very informative site explaining everything about precise metals , My fist order arrived next day as promised & well happy with my sovereign & the service , Thanks , I will be investing in more coins very soon.
Great purchase
Great company
As a brand new customer ,after quick research online,found that physical gold are fully licensed and registered gold dealers,also have the best price for 100g gold bars around. Order was received the next morning after processing or under 48hrsof purchasing, which is brilliant service, Highly recommended to anyone !!
Easy ordering process, received fast, thanks you
I was given sound advise, good service, and plenty of understanding when we had problems with our bank service. Highly recommend.
I was extremely surprised I could make my transaction on a Sunday evening as I anticipated I was just preparing things for execution on the Monday. Also, got my gold coins delivered by the Tuesday morning.
Website easy to navigate. Straightforward and efficient purchase and delivery. would recommend
Reliable service, swift delivery
Delivered in good time and good quality.
Very good service
Express delivery, good packaging, will buy from this shop again !!!
All good! Ordered 100g of gold as a investment for my pension in 10 years. Order came right to my door as promised. Thanks
Physical Gold 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
very fast delivery.
Great service, very impressed, I spent a good half an hour on the phone to Daniel, where I received some great advice and help understanding the whole process. Purchased online and received goods very quickly. Many thanks
Good services, delivery on time.
Excellent service from start to finish. I was very concerned about investing in this way
but the whole experience was made a pleasure with PGL Great well done I cannot fault.
Came on time with the post office no problem.
Excellent service and product, swift delivery
Easy to follow online order process, no account creating required, and very fast delivery.
Liked the swift communication and clear instructions on how to lay and when order will be delivered.
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 690 reviews