Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Easy to use and fast tracked delivery included in the price
Top notch Service. Customer Service is excellent. They kept me informed about any delays which actually wasn’t any fault of their own. I say physical Gold are more efficient than the Royal Mint as their perk mean you don’t have to wait for a 21 day delivery providing they have the stock.
I spoke to Dan initially and he was very happy to aid in any questions I had. Likewise, the other staff members were fantastic too.
110% recommendation.
All seems good , order arrived, but yet to be picked up by me. Various confusions, on my part, were dealt with kindly and quickly. I see no reason why you should not have confidence in this company.
Great service. Easy to order and delivery was secure and on time.
quite prompt response from Daniel. But I must say the Royal mail service is not that good. The guy just threw my gold via letterbox without even ringing the bell and signed himself and left.
Dan provided excellent customer service and his style is relaxed, professional and without pressure or obligation. I will definitely be returning in future.
It was my first time buying bullion and it was great! Extremely patient and knowledgeable staff. Product looks great and feels amazing to own!
Definitely will buy more soon!
Within a few minutes of my initial email, Dan (the CEO) wrote back to me. We arranged to speak and he then called me at precisely the arranged time. He spent 30 minutes answering my questions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of various types of gold and silver. As a result I bought some gold coins, which best suited my needs according to his advice. Overall an excellent personal service.
Soon after placing my order, I received a call from Dan who explained that there was a possibility of delay in delivery due to high demand. I had quite a few questions regarding gold/silver and resale procedures which he explained in detail. Really happy with the price, delivery and the product.
Ordered some silver coins, quick and easy to do and arrived on time. Good service.
Efficient and easy service. Prompt delivery
Good service, took about a week for the coins to arrive , in a plain box well protected and packaged. Several e mails keeping me updated with order.
Im very happy with the service iv received from Physical Gold, I found the registration very easy to interact with and set up.
The purchase system could not be easier and it leads you clearly to the items you are interested in.
Thanks for making it so easy.
I purchased my first piece of gold from physical gold. Delivery was prompt and packaged well.
I would recommend this company anytime.
Great service, very friendly and helpful, first time purchase and I receive great advice & a very speedy delivery.

Top service, will and have already recommended
Ordered item turned up quickly and as described. I’m happy with the service received and the quality of the item.
They had the best price online for gold 1oz coins the item I wanted. The item was in stock and arrived the next day via royal mail. Very very happy can't ask for more.
Will be using physical gold again.
Simon.
North Yorkshire.
Very good prompt service. Put an order in on Sunday evening it was delivered Wednesday lunchtime.
Very responsive and reliable. Pleasantly surprised with the great service. Thanks.
Great next day delivery.