Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have placed 3 orders so far. Excellent service. Very easy communication via email. All questions answered in no time. Delivery on time as promised. 5 stars ***** Thank You.
Dan did what he said on time and directly. Many thanks
Excellent service - easy to navigate website and place order and the sovereigns arrived as promise through the letterbox a few days later.
V good comms and speedy delivery. Price good as well! Thank you.
Dan was very attentive in dealing with a glitch on the ordering system which was partly my mistake.
Good overall service
Came quickly and appreciated as all other gold retailers were not selling
Prompt, helpful on the phone and delivery within a few days. Despite a lockdown!
Great communication on the phone even during very busy time.
Daniel was very helpful, always available on the phone, coping with prompt and trustworthy delivery at a time of very high pressure when other sellers were unable to manage that.
Never traded with Physical Gold before so rather nervous - ATS and others weren't able to supply. However I'm please I took the plunge - I was dealt with obligingly and as an individual. Everything efficient. Coins arrived this morning, on time and in perfect condition. Probably my first choice for future dealing.
Quick response and quick delivery, Excellent!
Service from Physcial Gold is 1st class. Even in the midst of the global COVID-19 pandemic, Dan and the team still managed to get my order to me in 2 working days. Unbelievable! What’s more is all their products are VAT FREE! Absolute blessing for collectors and investors alike! Thank you 🙏🏻
In view of the difficult circumstances at the present time I was suitably impressed by the ease of contact by phone & email & the honesty in the answers to the questions I had. Highly recommended !
Thank you very much for the exceptional customer service. Especially I would like to highlight Daniel's professionalism and patience in answering my endless queries prior to placing the order. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service. Showing the customer how important he or she is. The owner and employees at Physical Gold know what they are selling, inside and out. The owner is truly worth his weight in gold👍 "cheers"⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Excellent service during this time of supply chain disruptions, I can't fault them, I can only recommend them
Daniel was very fast at dealing with my requests, and completely transparent on pricing and market spot positions.
Physical Gold is an excellent company. Their staff are helpful and seek to assist wherever possible. My order arrived quickly and I am very happy with the service I received. The deals on offer on their website are well worth looking at.
They go out of their way to get your goods to you. They always email you back very quickly if you email them and get it sorted. Have used them 4 times. A shipment got lost for a while, which was not their fault and they sorted it. Great service.
Physical Gold is rated 4.80 based on 414 reviews