Physical Gold Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Physical Gold

About Physical Gold: Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor
25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy

"I found customer service really efficient. I had couple of questions and they have answered quickly and politely to my questions. Would definitely buy again from physical gold."
"Helpful advice on website, value for money and excellent service."
"Very good communication and advice about what gold to buy and the items I bought arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I had to ask for certificate of authenticity (which are apparently issued on request but am assured it will arrive shortly)."
"I was really impressed by the speed and efficiency in which PG dealt with my enquiries both on the phone and online to help me as a first time customer. Many thank to the team."
"Held my hand through a new venture and very pleased with the outcome."
"very helpful. the whole process is simple and very quick."
"Great service all round - the website is great, very easy to purchase, plus the help and advice is really good alongside that. Will be using regularly ….."
"very good service delivered on time with no problems what so ever"
"So far so good very professional and welcoming, made my first by last week and collecting my stuff tomorrow....thank you physicalgold VAT FREE sliver very happy, im now getting more for my money"
"First time I have bought gold, quite a daunting thought, but Daniel and his team were outstanding at every stage, all the possible advice you could ask for, very professional."
"Excellent service Highly recommend"
"I found the staff very helpful & courteous & with a fast delivery I will definitely be using them again, Regards, Scott."
"One of the Best Online Places to Buy Physical Gold and the online Assist is Always ready to help. Gold Coins from Physical Gold come in Excellent Condition. Physical Gold offers free delivery on all gold. Prompt and Excellent Service. 👍"
"Excellent company and service. Great prices"
Physical Gold is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews