Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Making the purchase was easy and straightforward, the delivery has been delayed a few times and am now waiting to receive it today, which is why I haven’t given 5 stars. Overall good service.
will be good, if you will improve your packages
can be, some nice box
I appreciate there was lock down but I had to chase the order to be told you were in lockdown.
There was a considerable delay in receiving the product but once received is of the expected quality.
The bullion was good, I was just not happy about the delivery. I had been waiting the whole morning and afternoon on 23/10/19 but it never ever turned up, no one had pressed my doorbell neither. Later on I got an email telling me the parcel had gone to a UPS service point. I had to drive to pick up my parcel which I shouldn’t have needed to do actually. It should be sent to my house to me but it didn’t happen, it’s dreadful!
In the future, can I choose my parcels not to be done by UPS again? As this sort of dreadful delivery had never happened to me in my life before.
It is always essential in explaining the technical involves in buying gold which physical gold is exemplary of in the industry.\n\nThis has actually help to reach the decision to have the confidence to invest as a beginner
It is so long ago I am unable to remember much about it, hence the middling rating, but i do not recall any problems.
Sorry it's taken so long to ask for feedback. We've been looking at various methods of gaining customer feedback and decided this sort of official review system would work best. Obviously we're always open to direct feedback during and after a transaction if you wish to speak with us then.
Physical Gold is rated 4.80 based on 555 reviews