Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
After reading a few reviews of other gold "dealers" I decided to go with Physical Gold. And I am as pleased as I could be after only one transaction. The whole thing was as easy as pie. In particular I was really happy to receive a short email telling me that my purchase would arrive the next day and it did.
Clear easy website+ very fast secure dilivery.thanks
Quality products and top service by Dan & Jo! Looking forward to the next edition of coins
Good service and Fast delivery
Excellent customer service with knowledgeable advisors. I felt comfortable and in safe hands from the very first point of contact and having done my research i knew Physical Gold had the best prices for what i was looking for. Delivery was free and prompt and sent in a completely inconspicuous package. Will definitely be using Physical Gold in the future and would recommend them to any prospective buyer.
Coins arrived very next working day. Well and discretely packaged. Will definitely be buying more.
Dan was very knowledgeable on subject matter and provided good advice and ideas on suitable items for investment purposes. He took the time to answer my questions and I received the items promptly. The website clearly states lead times for items not in stock. Dan had already made a series of U tube videos which were clear and easy to understand. I would have no hesitation buying again from this company which I happened to stumble across during an internet search.
Brilliant service. Coins arrived the very next day.
5star, very fast delivery
Excellent prices and exemplary service
Amazingly quick and rapid response with half-an hour to my question, and Dan I think his name is, went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me out with information about the coins I was interested in. Really impressive. The best service I have received from a coin dealer and very flexible.
Excellent, quick service and good prices. Will definitely order again.
Being my first ever experience of purchasing physical gold, I was rather nervous. However Dan and Joe made my experience so positive and after receiving my initial purchase the next day in the post, I have put more of my savings into silver and gold and even got my son on board with his own 1st time purchases. Thank you.
Brilliant service from start to finish, including helpful advice, would highly recommend.
Good service thanks
Excellent service, thank you Dan
Great price, great coins and came next day. Would buy again!
All good no problems at all, will use again in the future.
Great service. Answered all my questions and took the time to explain the difference on each of the items i enquired about. Ordering was simple with secure and fast delivery
Excellent service