Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Excellent service would highly recommend
No hassle, simple, quick service & delivery
Excellent service
Excellent service from Dan during the purchasing process and a prompt next day delivery.
Goods received promptly as described - very pleased.
One of the best buying experiences I have had A payment problem was sorted out by Daniel by return of email and this was at 9.30 at night! Delivery of order was prompt and secure. I would certainly buy from Physical Gold again.
Thank you! We received our silver so quickly! A very efficient process from start to finish. Last time we bought silver from USA and it took AGES to get to the UK. We will definitely be using this company again:-)
The service at Physical Gold is polite, prompt, efficient. We received our order safely within a few days. We will definitely buy through then again. Thank you for your service.
sent the silver fast, safely and securely. ideal service.
Great Service. Fab prices and speedy delivery.
Thank you.
The prices were competitive and service efficient. I was very happy with the purchase.
first time purchasing gold coins, whole process was explained prior to purchase, I would defernaterley recommend Physical Gold.
Excellent credible service by a reliable & reputable team - Overall great experience doing business! šŸ‘
Very good service and advice!
Just received my first delivery from Physical Gold. Great service, product and delivery, particularly at a time when supply is constrained. Will be using them again for sure!
Fast and uncomplicated. Arrived next day special delivery.
Very happy with order. ordered 2021 silver Britannia coins, once payment had cleared coins arrived the next day. verry happy with purchase and speed of delivery.
It was a great experience from the start. Very good service. Quick reliable delivery . My first time buying from physical gold and will be buying again..Would recommend them highly.
I phoned the company before making a purchase asking for advice as I’m new to investing in precious metals. The representative for the company was extremely informative, helpful & courteous. I compared prices with other dealers & found Physical Gold to be highly competitive. The transaction was straight forward & my purchase arrived the next day by Royal Mail Special delivery.
Very good, I love the website, great service
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 719 reviews