Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Purchased 2x one ounce gold Britannia coins at a good price over spot. However packaged together rubbing against each other in the same small plastic bag. I know capsules not included but to chuck them into the SAME 1pence bag on a £3K+ purchase is ridiculous penny pinching. I have examined the coins and on first inspection it does not look like they are damaged but this is pure good luck. Will carefully consider before using them again.
Thanks for your comments. Packing your order carefully is always our primary focus. We've been doing this for many years, so rest assured we don't pack them so they can get damaged - as proved by yours arriving in perfect condition. Adding capsules to coins adds significant bulk to your delivery and cost. We want our customers to receive discrete packages at the best possible prices.
I was disappointed with the delivery. It should have been next day but eventually arrived after 6 days. I feel this was poor service and not as offered.
Hi, sorry to hear about the extended delivery time. I've looked into your order and it was placed on a Friday, so 2 of those days were the weekend. The order was placed in the period leading up to Christmas when we tend to get a spike in orders and the postal system is also delayed. I understand this can be frustrating. While a majority of orders are received next day, we'll continue to try improving during the busy Christmas season.
Physical Gold is rated 4.80 based on 547 reviews