Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Whole process was easy and simple. Will definitely use again!
Very high standard company. I received my gold coin very quick and the price was very good as well.
Thanks
Amir Rafiee
Very good and helpful staff
Prompt delivery and a fair market price. Recommended 👍
Competitive pricing, very efficient service
Excellent customer service. Swift and prompt response to all my concerns regarding my purchase. No complaints whatsoever in choosing Physical Gold on line and customer service.
I'm very happy with my coins and will definitely be making further purchases with Physical Gold. Dan always gives a prompt reply to any enquiries. In these challenging times with so many restrictions and much demand on precious metals, the delivery was securely made and within a reasonable timeframe. I highly recommend.
I am very impressed. Only my first purchase, but definitely won't be my last. The website is great and easy to navigate, with lots of excellent information and advice. My purchase arrived in really good time, 4 days from placing the order to delivery. Good choice of products, although much Silver out of stock but that is a general issue with Silver right now so not PG's fault. The slightly higher price and extra 2% for use of Debit card is easily offset by the saving in VAT. All in all very impressed and happy and will be using PG as my main metals supplier from now on.
Made a small purchase as a gift and very happy with my purchase, thank you
Dan Fisher was really lovely and honest with me and it was truly a pleasure to deal with him. He advised me on everything before I made my purchase, and the sale and delivery went off without a hitch. Thanks Dan.
Second time I've used Physical Gold. it took a little longer to get the coins but the delay was the Royal Mint not the company, who have seemed very efficient on both occasions.
I'm very satisfied with the service and product. Highly recommend
Good customer service and quality service over all
The personal service and information freely available to download was much appreciated. I shall definitely use again if I decide to make a further purchase.
Good communications and excellent service -- will definitely use this company again.
Very good service and delivery type is safe and sound
Thanks for the delivery
Quick, efficient communication and great service. Highly recommend
Really happy with this Service. My Oder come really quick and would Recommend this Company to ever one who would want to buy from here
Perfect shop