Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
delivery was slow because of the lockdown.
Took a while to receive it but that was only because of the virus etc. Now very happy.
Great service, 100% recommend
The order process was smooth as was the delivery. Great service...will use them again for investment options.
So far professional and friendly
very honest and reliable
Product as described and delivered promptly
50g bars where well packaged and posted really quickly although I have waited 4 weeks because of the covid 19 situation. Thanks again physical gold ltd for managing my investment
As I ordered during lockdown had to wait for the delivery but contacted me as soon as possible to let me know it was on its way
The Physical Gold it’s 5 star costumer service. The staff is very loyal, friendly, answering emails very quickly.

Dealing with physical gold was peace of mind , I feel that I can trust them.

Will be yawing their services next time to.

Kind regards,

Vi
Customer service was easy to deal with, responsive and delivery arrived on time
The packaging is good and safe.
Very happy to use Physical Gold Ltd.
Friendly and helpful staff, easy to work with. Very good communication too.
Thank you Physical Gold.

Andrzej
Quick and easy and trustworthy...... Dan's the man
Very quick and efficient. Thanks a lot
I was glad to receive an email which I took action on right away (limited offer) this was my first order and I am very pleased that I took this action. This is a new venture for me and I am delighted at the help I receive.
Easy to deal with, order arrives next day. Unlike another supplier I have been using since COVID 19 they take a month to deliver and charge twice as much commission.
Items were correctly priced and delivered quickly. Perfect service 10 out of 10.
Fantastic service, staff are friendly and happy to spend time with you on the phone and answer all your questions and give you great advice. Will definitely use again. Buy with confidence.
Physical Gold is rated 4.80 based on 540 reviews