Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Quick and good service
Quick, simple, organized which filled me with confidence!!
A Quick and excellent response with a fast service.
Great service and easy to do business. First purchase following some online research and recommendation from MoneyWeek. Very easy to complete registration and transaction and super speedy free delivery of the items purchased. I wasn’t certain about ID documents so made a call which was quickly and professionally answered. I totally recommend using this firm.
Dan Fisher was exceptionally helpful and his knowledge was second to none! I would be happy to buy from Physical Gold again, in fact I will be making another purchase! I can not recommend doing business with this amazing company enough!! Thank you so much to Dan Fisher and everyone at Physical Gold for all your patience and support during my purchase!
Initially contacted Physical Gold over the phone and was told I could do it all on the Internet including the payment, Which made the whole transaction very fast and trouble-free, my Sovereigns arrived within a few days, a wonderful service keep the good work up.

Will definitely use your service again in the future

Regards
Terry
Very good service always in contact with you of your order has been delayed. Top quality gold
It's my first ever purchase, but it was straighforward and it arrived within a day.
A personal service, with good communication. Any questions or issues that arise, are dealt with swiftly. Recommended.
Excellent customer service
I have recently purchased some gold coins from Physical Gold. 06/08/20. Dan I had spoken to was very knowledgable and a nice guy. The whole experience from making my order to receiving my coins was swift and a smooth transaction. I would recommend Physical Gold to anyone. 100%
You offer a quick no nonsense approach to acquiring bullion at this critical time.
Excellent service. Quick and easy to order and a very speedy delivery along with discreet packaging.
Great service, quick delivery, very happy with the transactions
Transaction made as I expected; everything is okay. Thank you.
Great communication, good prices, quick and safe delivery! They are, without a doubt, the most professional company to buy physical gold or silver from.
Prompt, competitive and secure and supportive to new customers.
Very professional, good prices and next day delivery by courier. Simply the best online gold dealers!
I was a little apprehensive about ordering gold online but after the experience with Physical Gold there was no need to be. The whole experience from ordering to delivery was so easy and i will be doing it again soon. Excellent service,thank you
Physical Gold is rated 4.80 based on 549 reviews