Physical Gold Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Physical Gold

About Physical Gold: Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Click Here

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"My first time buying gold and I was very impressed with the experience. All the pros and cons of the different options was explained to me, and any questions I had answered in a clear and understandable way."
"Quick and easy to order and deliver"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE 5 start. I am new to the Bullion investing world. I found the website very easy to use & I also found the range of choices in sovereign coins very wide with high availability. The best thing about the transaction was that the cost were low & transparent. I did try to go through multiple website which sell silver coins and I found that they all charging VAT for UK customer which makes it expensive; but PhysicalGold had that advantage over other traders as it didn’t have any VAT charges. So especially for UK customer, buy from PhysicalGold. I also bought multiple Silver coins in a single transaction to keep delivery cost low. They also provide bank Transfer facility to keep transaction cost low which is nice. Communication was also very prompt and I was kept informed via email all the time. That increase confidence in the service and gave me peace of mind for my transaction. The package was discreet & the senders name label was unrelated to the business also meant the no one could second guess that there was Bullion in the package. All of my 20 silver we’re individually wrapped. The coins looked very fresh & untouched. Just one bit of complain and s that my UK sovereign coin has a mark/stain on it. This was the case with all 5 of the coins & I don’t know why. Now that I have tested this company I will be using it regularly."
"Fast,trustworthy service"
"Really great service. Used this group a few times now."
"Fair, efficient, transparent and easy to communicate with."
"As always great product range, along with good offers, and as always fab service …."
"Very helpful knowledgeable organisation."
"It surprised me that Daniel at physical gold still had my details readily to hand. And after making payment my order arrived less than 48 Hours later, that's what I call service and free delivery!"
"Purchasing was easy with a credit card. Delivery was next day. Very happy with the service and I will purchase again."
"Very prompt and good service. I will definitely use Physical gold again and highly recommend the company."
"Easy to order from. Prompt delivery. Nothing to dislike. Would do business with them again."
"Everything went smoothly. I'm always slightly nervous buying online, but there were no problems at all."
"First time ordering on line, very easy to do. Fast delivery."
"Fast and professional, I feel confident"
"GiGi asked me to buy her some pure 24 carat Gold so I googled Gold and found Physical Gold. They have an impressive address so I ordered 5Grams to test the service. Was impressed with the ease of transaction and speed of Delivery. The product it's self was credit Suisse 999,9 pure Gold The price £222 looked good as well. Although my Dad said it would have been alright if it was in $ (Dollars) Anyway I gave it to Dolly. She was happy & that's the main thing. So I'll probably order again soon... Would definitely recommend you to use these guys. Very Professional service."
"Had an informative phone chat with Daniel before my first purchase. Was notified of dispatch and efficient delivery as expected. Off to an excellent start with Physical Gold."
"Easy to use website and very quick dispatch."
"Am very happy with the service I have received will definitely be using them again"
"User friendly website, easy registration, and clear terms and conditions. Delivery and bank transfer payment took just a few days."
Physical Gold is rated 4.79 based on 339 reviews