PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Friendly and helpful but had to chase to make the payment. Work done was good.
(PestControl.co.uk Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 5 days ago
Very friendly, professional and informative. Tidy and efficient. Slight issue with equipment, so unfortunately had to come back, but stuff happens and rescheduled straight away. Definitely recommend. :@)
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 1 week ago
The guy who came out was a nice chap put some poison down in different areas in my house i still can hear scatching tho
(PestControl.co.uk Macclesfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Darren was great and very reassuring. My only negative was the cost...
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful, had a thorough look around and in the house and gave recommendations on how to manage the pest problem (rats). As I already had successfully treated the problem myself no further action was required but I will implement the recommendations in order to minimise re-occurrence.
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very good service
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
Good service, good communication and paperwork to confirm what’s been done. Highly recommended
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
Richard came promptly when requested and dealt with the rat problem in a pleasant and efficient manner.
(PestControl.co.uk Chertsey) - Posted 2 months ago
Good friendly service very helpful
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 2 months ago
Good service and wasps all gone
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 2 months ago
Prompt efficient service. Would recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Knutsford) - Posted 3 months ago
I had pigeons nesting under my solar panels . The guards were placed around the panels . Then had to revisit due to fledgling still under . Great service and very helpful
(PestControl.co.uk Godalming) - Posted 3 months ago
Visited promptly and dealt with problem quickly. However , Not good at social distancing, contactless or other Covid precautions
(PestControl.co.uk Crowborough) - Posted 4 months ago
Very good, very friendly.
(PestControl.co.uk Buckingham) - Posted 4 months ago
The operator was polite , punctual and explainedeveything to me clearly. I had to ask him to revisit which he did quickly so - touch wood- the problem is now resolved. Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk West London) - Posted 5 months ago
pleased with what you did and you were very prompt in arriving. there is still the odd bed bug showing, is that normal? but other than that very happy. we use an aerosol spray to sort the odd ones.
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 5 months ago
Gareth was impecable taking care of the rats in my garden. He had to come around a second time and was very helpful (and we did not had to pay anything). Very professional. I definitely recommend PestControl.
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 5 months ago
The Man came was very helpful but I feel he was very expensive for what he did and I still have rats
(PestControl.co.uk Swanage) - Posted 5 months ago
Very pleased, quick and efficient. The only thing I would say is that the pre treatment plan sent through needs to be a little clearer. We bagged everything up but really all we needed to do was vacate all items from the room to the garage in order to then deep clean them
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 7 months ago
Generally I was happy with the job overall but I would have been happier if I had been kept up to date with changes to the installation etc dates.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 7 months ago