PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Friendly and helpful but had to chase to make the payment. Work done was good.
(PestControl.co.uk Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 1 day ago
no problem in and out sorted cheers
(PestControl.co.uk Bury) - Posted 1 day ago
As usual, highly satisfied with efficient clearing of autumn leaves prior to programmed treatment.
Lawn maintains its excellent condition and appearance.
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 2 days ago
The pest control man Liam did a fantastic job on sorting out my woodworm problem .Very thorough process with no fuss , drama or mess .Very professional .I would highly recommend him should you have any pest issues in the Leicestershire region
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 2 days ago
Had a wasp infestation in a rental property, which was causing a real issue to the tenants. I called PCCU and they dealt with the issue the following day. The work was carried extremely professionally by a real easy to get on with guy and at a reasonable charge.
Well recommend this company
Paul (Southwell Nottm)
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 2 days ago
Very friendly, professional and informative. Tidy and efficient. Slight issue with equipment, so unfortunately had to come back, but stuff happens and rescheduled straight away. Definitely recommend. :@)
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 4 days ago
Very prompt and courteous
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 4 days ago
I am very pleased with the speed of response to my problem of a Wasps nest in my roof space and the treatment was effective in getting rid of the problem.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 4 days ago
The guy who came out was a nice chap put some poison down in different areas in my house i still can hear scatching tho
(PestControl.co.uk Macclesfield) - Posted 4 days ago
Very prompt and efficient service and solved the problem of the underground wasps nest which was a very serious issue for our tenants . thank you
(PestControl.co.uk) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service
(PestControl.co.uk Chertsey) - Posted 5 days ago
Quick friendly service
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent prompt service
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 6 days ago
Friendly and competent. Ajob well done.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 1 week ago
Arrived when said, explained the action to be taken very well. Very friendly and informative, would use again . Sorted our problem as they said.
(PestControl.co.uk Bury) - Posted 1 week ago
We were extremely pleased with the support we received from Leon. He was very thorough in his investigations and took time to understand our situation.
His actions cleared the rodent problem and gave us back our peace of mind.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Pleased with the service thank you
(PestControl.co.uk Accrington) - Posted 1 week ago
Our local Crosby representative was excellent. He explained the problem and sorted out and suggested roof work which would help to prevent a repeat next year.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 week ago
The guy who came to sort out my problem with a mole was a credit to your company. He explained the process and how his visits were planned. The bonus was that he caught the 'poor mole' the first night. Job done. I would recommend the company to anyone.
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 1 week ago
Darren was great and very reassuring. My only negative was the cost...
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 1 week ago