PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Very efficient and professional. Would recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Pontefract) - Posted 1 hour ago
Communication during the initial high level inspection could have been better and I should have been listened too with a bit more belief and if so it would have saved me several hundred pounds however Leon was extremely polite and professional and dealt with the final extermination at no cost by way of compensation. I would definitely your Leon and the team again.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 2 days ago
From start to finish, Gareth was incredibly professional, knowledgeable and reassuring. My initial contact request emailed late at night was responded to by 8.30 the following morning and an initial visit arranged for later the same day. After explaining to Gareth that we suspected a rodent of some sort roaming our loft, Gareth completed a thorough search of the loft, garage and garden and confirmed our suspicions. He placed a camera to capture what was visiting daily together with a trap and arranged a follow on visit 7 days later where he showed us camera footage of either a mouse or small rat and advised that it was very small as had eaten the bait but not set off the trap. After discussing options and potential outcomes, was agreed that poison would be placed and Gareth explained how this would work and that the rodent would be dealt with within 2-5 days which was the case and even called a couple of days later for an update. Three weeks on, the lodger has been dealt with and I would most certainly recommend Gareth and Pest Control. Thank you!
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 2 days ago
The man that sorted out my rat issue was excellent, and true to his word, he attended almost two weeks later to check that the poison had done its work. He was also happy to explain how it worked ..
(PestControl.co.uk Luton) - Posted 4 days ago
The agent assessed the situation and the pest has gone
(PestControl.co.uk Huddersfield) - Posted 4 days ago
Very friendly and helpful , explained everything to me , even when I rang back to say think still here (ants) said to wait another week and if still here will call back to premises and check what is needed . Not like another firm I used last year who just said that is nature . Kathy
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 4 days ago
Liam was very helpful and knowledgeable. Quick and efficient to respond to our call. Would use him again if the need occurred.
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 6 days ago
100% pro from start to finish. Excellent outcome and good value.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 1 week ago
Prompt response and appropriate action taken. Therefore I’m pleased to say that I’m a satisfied customer.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 1 week ago
Paul in Liverpool was excellent. Professional, friendly, covid compliant. Followed up his first visit without prompting and we got the result we wanted, rat free. Not cheap but you get what you pay for so ultimately happy. Thank you, would recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service - Charlie explained the whole process and did what was required.
(PestControl.co.uk Royston) - Posted 1 week ago
We have Liam who has been able to fix every friend that we have had visit in the office and he has been great, definitely would recommend these services, especially Liam :)
(PestControl.co.uk Shipston-On-Stour) - Posted 1 week ago
Arrived on time was quick and efficient.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 1 week ago
Pleasant exchange, efficient work, ants - gone. (so far!)
(PestControl.co.uk Ely) - Posted 1 week ago
Very helpful service and very friendly. Always there to help
(PestControl.co.uk Pontefract) - Posted 1 week ago
Speedy response, friendly and reassuring communication, recommended.
(PestControl.co.uk Wigan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I called for a quote prior to booking a pest control service for carpet beetles. Gareth was well-informed, quick and offered a competitive rate. He spent a total of 30 minutes which was super speedy. Bonus points because he was cute.
(PestControl.co.uk Luton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Jamie was very helpful and we are happy to resolve the issue and took our treatment as a way of upgrading and refreshing the decor and appliances in our kitchen. Looks great!
(PestControl.co.uk Sheffield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
From the 1st call to Jamie he was 1st class. Communication was excellent and even went out of his way at times. Can't recommend enough and if ever needed definitely use again
(PestControl.co.uk Sheffield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The baits were sited along the rat's route and 4 days later found the dead rat. Very pleased with the result.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 2 weeks ago