PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Good friendly service very helpful
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 5 hours ago
Excellent and good value
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 2 days ago
An efficient and prompt service. Many thanks!
(PestControl.co.uk Crowborough) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent service fast and professional
(PestControl.co.uk Wigan) - Posted 3 days ago
Came around on time, paid for two visits. ONLY GOT ONE!
Had field mice in the kitchen, gave me advice, put down the poison. Asked about pets and checked that I fully understood what would happen. No call back to see if the problem was sorted. The mice went away, however though I followed the advice, seems that one might have returned.
(PestControl.co.uk Crowborough) - Posted 4 days ago
The service I received from PestControl was prompt and efficient and I would recommend their services without hesitation.
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 6 days ago
Very satisfied with the service provided, not had a problem since, thank you and lovely costumer service and very reliable.
(PestControl.co.uk Knutsford) - Posted 6 days ago
very helpful good on time fred morris
(PestControl.co.uk Buckingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Quick efficient
(PestControl.co.uk Croydon) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Officer who came to us was very friendly with good customer service manners.
(PestControl.co.uk Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 1 week ago
Darren dealt very effectively with the two wasps nests in our garden. Very pleased with the result.
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 1 week ago
Good service and wasps all gone
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 1 week ago
Wasps nest dealt with effectively an on first visit, recommended service.
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service. Swift, efficient and effective. Friendly staff, who showed concern for our cats, while getting rid of the rats.
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 1 week ago
Very quick when I rang good service. I have recommended James to other people
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 week ago
They came to get rid of a wasp nest that was right next to a bedroom window and dozens of wasps were coming into the room.
They came and sorted the problem very quickly. I was given a 24 hr guarantee that the wasps were gone. We’ve not had a problem since.
(PestControl.co.uk Buckingham) - Posted 1 week ago
We had a problem with wasps in our roof space.Who to call?Looked on the internet and saw lots of 5* reviews for Pest Control.Rang them and they came the same day.Did what they needed to do with no mess at all and eureka ! wasps are gone. Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent work. On time, very polite and willing. I would recommend them to my friends and would definitely use them again if the need arose .
(PestControl.co.uk Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 1 week ago
Gareth who attended was excellent at assessing the problem and dealt with it very thoroughly. I am very happy to commend him for his efforts
(PestControl.co.uk Buckingham) - Posted 2 weeks ago