PestControl.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk

About PestControl.co.uk: Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK.

Telephone
"Brilliant service"
(PestControl.co.uk Ashford) - Posted 1 month ago
"Liam sorted out the problem that I had. He was really helpful and friendly both over the phone and face to face."
(PestControl.co.uk Shipston-On-Stour) - Posted 1 month ago
"David Lines has supported our business from the start. He has been reactive, professional and reliable for the last three years that we have been using him. David always takes a call and offers advice or gets to us as soon as he can, weekends included. He’s kept us pest free and dealt with any ad-hoc requirements from the get go and he always turns up with a smile on his face. I have no hesitation in recommending David and if we weren’t selling the business he’d still be our Pest Control guy. Thanks David."
"excellent service"
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 month ago
"Prompt, timely, very pleasant and accommodating (having to shuffle cars around whilst administering the moss killer)."
(PestControl.co.uk Andover) - Posted 1 month ago
"They have taken on all the work needed for pest control around our farms. Friendly reliable service - no fuss no hassle job done!"
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 month ago
"As far as I'm aware we have never had a problem with the service we receive"
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent. No mice now for months!"
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 1 month ago
"WE have used this company on a number of occasions and they have always been prompt at attending and following up on all issues."
(PestControl.co.uk Ashford) - Posted 1 month ago
"David Lines provided an excellent service. He was clear and concise in the information provided to meet our needs."
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
"We have a mole problem and after having you twice to the problem the problem is just as bad if not worse so I feel like I have wasted my money"
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 month ago
"David was very professional and resolved my issue in just a few hours. We had a second followup visit just to be sure the issue had been resolved. Would definitely recommend these guys."
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 1 month ago
"Quick service and good follow up"
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 1 month ago
"Efficiently eliminated our vermin problem and keep it under control. Friendly and very reliable"
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 1 month ago
"Knows his trade. Perfect. Never got to say thank you for his work."
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 1 month ago
"Each time we have used PestControl response has been excellent and every promise met for follow up visits. Would not hesitate to use when needed in the future."
(PestControl.co.uk Chertsey) - Posted 1 month ago
"v good service"
(PestControl.co.uk Twickenham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service, and very prompt"
(PestControl.co.uk Portsmouth) - Posted 1 year ago
"I had netting done on 2 dormers to stop seagulls nesting, I received 5 star treatment from ***, he gave excellent service, he was efficient and his communication was brilliant, would highly recommend"
(PestControl.co.uk Sutton) - Posted 1 year ago
"Speedy efficient service. Thank you. Very recommended."
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 1 year ago