PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

The service I received was exceptional at a good rate. Leon was absolutely wonderful. Definitely recommend this company.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 15 minutes ago
Very fast and efficient service
(PestControl.co.uk Huntingdon) - Posted 6 hours ago
Very quick to sort out the wasps nest. I phoned up the day before they came. They were able to deal with the issue very quickly and kept me informed as to what they were doing all the way through the process.
(PestControl.co.uk Macclesfield) - Posted 3 days ago
Prompt service, helpful. As the property had tenants in Pest Control were very informative as to the actions that had been taken. Highly recommend
(PestControl.co.uk Leek) - Posted 3 days ago
I phoned as soon as we found two wasps nests. Thank you for your prompt response shortly after on the same day. We haven’t had any problems since. The Council would only take online booking requests so there would have been a delay in someone dealing with the nests. I would definitely recommend your Company.
(PestControl.co.uk Wigan) - Posted 3 days ago
Very helpful on the phone and came out the next day to sort out the problem for us. Would definitely recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 3 days ago
Darren came and treated our wasps, they persisted but after the third visit, no more wasps. Very professional service by a friendly Darren.
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 3 days ago
The guy who came to our house was very friendly and informative and explain everything to us. Would highly recommend the service
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent service.
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 4 days ago
They turned up the same day and were very helpful. Got my problem sorted straight away.
(PestControl.co.uk Macclesfield) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent service, quick response, knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 6 days ago
Excellent professional and prompt service.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 6 days ago
Great job, quick service highly recommended
(PestControl.co.uk Buckingham) - Posted 1 week ago
the young man came promptly (sorry I've forgotten his name) was very polite and dealt with the problem straight away and reassured me if we had any further problem to call him and he would come back (problem was a wasps nest) but we had no reason to recall him thankfully
(PestControl.co.uk Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Really helpful and friendly service. We were given lots of information beforehand and the work was carried out as specified, including the loft - which we now think was the source of the moth infestation. Efficient service.
(PestControl.co.uk York) - Posted 1 week ago
Used Pest Control UK recently, they where at my my home within thirty minutes to manage my wood pigeon down my chimney. Their representative dealt with the problem very professionally. Pleased with their service.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 week ago
Very efficient and polite.Would use again definitely.
(PestControl.co.uk Leek) - Posted 1 week ago
Very prompt,helpful and productive service
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service
(PestControl.co.uk Sheffield) - Posted 1 week ago
Very good company came too the property the next day after ringing them friendly staff did a great job on getting rid of my pest would recommend this company
(PestControl.co.uk Leek) - Posted 1 week ago