PestControl.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk

About PestControl.co.uk: Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK.

"Very happy to recommend this firm. We had a couple of very nasty wasp nests that were difficult to eradicate but all sorted to our satisfaction."
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 23 hours ago
"Pleasant helpful and informative. Thank you to the operative. Sorry I have forgotten his name Regards Gary and Diane"
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 2 days ago
"I have had to use Leon's services twice, once at the office and once at home. Both times I have found Leon to be excellent, he is always on time, polite and professional. I can only give the most highest praise for his efficiency."
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great service - quick, efficient and friendly and did the job! No more wasps - thank you very much. Would definitely use again and recommend."
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 3 days ago
"VERY PROMPT AND KIND"
(PestControl.co.uk Reading) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful prompt service"
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 1 week ago
"operatives very good. did what they said they would do. Would recommend"
(PestControl.co.uk Maidenhead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Arrived on time. Agreed to return quickly when wasps hadn’t disappeared completely. All sorted thanks."
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very pleased with the result.Now pest free.Thanks."
(PestControl.co.uk Shipston-On-Stour) - Posted 1 week ago
"Prompt and efficient and completely effective. A very pleasant man who was most reassuring that the wasps had met their fate but that if I saw any more he would come back until the problem was sorted."
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was very satisfied with all aspects of the work and related admin"
(PestControl.co.uk Andover) - Posted 1 week ago
"Professional service. Response quick and job effectively done. Would not hesitate to use again."
(PestControl.co.uk Reading) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good professional effective service, thanks"
(PestControl.co.uk Ashford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Really prompt and efficient service. I had a problem with a bees nest and they visited on the day I phoned to get rid of it. Liam fully explained what he would be doing and would highly recommend their service."
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"We found this service very prompt and efficient."
(PestControl.co.uk) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Knowledgable, quick, efficient and effective. Highly recommend"
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Quick and efficient."
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good service. Instant response"
(PestControl.co.uk Nantwich) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"After a couple of months of relatively good service, the technician who covered my contract left the company, who after a few weeks informed me they were not going to cover her sites and wait till they get a replacement, then said it would be ok to go and find another company leaving me without pest control until I found a reliable company that wouldn’t let me down. I’m sure if I had wanted to end my contract prematurely there would have been a financial penalty. Very poor service"
(PestControl.co.uk Bristol) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Apologies Mr Tanner, we very much dropped the ball on this occasion.

Our local Bristol branch had only been open a few months, and we had a great employee who was loving the job, but had to leave at short notice for personal reasons.

We looked into covering your monthly routine inspections from our Branch in Oxford, but we couldn’t have given you reasonable service or response times, hence we let you down. We then failed to communicate this properly.

Your review is entirely valid and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

PestControl.co.uk
"Very pleased with the service we got. Very helpful and friendly guy. Put our minds at rest with our problem which was sorted out very quickly. Would highly recommend them."
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 3 weeks ago