PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Prompt and efficient service on two occaisions by Leon Blackwell.
Hopefully the problem has been resolved.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 5 days ago
Very pleased Liam , very helpful and aligning.
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 week ago
Prompt friendly service from James and team. They came back for a second visit when pigeons broke through mesh. Feel supported.
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service and very knowledgeable. Would recommend Pest Control to others.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Expedited with, Expediance.
Thank you for your prout attention.
Pat&Des (Southampton)
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 1 week ago
If I were to design a perfect pest controller this would be it.
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 1 week ago
Very good, personable and efficient. Good value for money in comparison to more well known companies.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
excellent service and solved the problem. Very courteous and knowledgeable
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 1 week ago
They came, they treated, they went. No fuss, no disruption, no sign of woodworm.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Problem sorted after one visit
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very good service .Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We had 2 visits paying £180 different poisons used and we still had little visitors as proven by fresh droppings we should be entitled to a full refund we will not use or recommend the company that's for sure
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service and problem solved in two visits
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Was disappointed as the guy was here for less than 20 minutes and charged £84 just to put bait down in 4 rooms. I could've done that myself. I expected him to do more...
He was extremely pleasant so not a criticism of him but you cannot justify charging that amount .....definitely will not recommend
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your operative came very quickly and put down loads of poison. He was going to return in @ couple of weeks to check everything out but hasn’t done so yet. COVID, holidays etc so hopefully this week
Sarah Hillyer
(PestControl.co.uk Godalming) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Liam was very prompt and very kind to help me when I had hit rock bottom of my bites and not knowing what they were ! I am very grateful for coming and answering his phone out of hours for me thank you!
(PestControl.co.uk Shipston-On-Stour) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Richard Humphries, was professional & helpful , whilst the rat problem I have is coming from my next door neighbours property, whom after reporting to them have still not done anything about the problem. Richard was very informative in his advice & arrived promptly as arranged.
(PestControl.co.uk Croydon) - Posted 1 month ago
Very prompt service and gave good advice
Would recommend
MW. Ash Vale
(PestControl.co.uk Godalming) - Posted 1 month ago
Leon from Pest Control is just the greatest! I rang him on 16.12.20, he came out today, 17.12.20 and within 5 minutes of laying and setting the traps he had caught a rat! Fantastic service. He’s thoughtful and considerate and gives good solid advice regarding pest control. Definitely worthy of more than 5 stars. Thank you Leon for your efficient and prompt service.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 month ago
Very satisfied with work carried out. Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk Crowborough) - Posted 1 month ago