PestControl.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk

About PestControl.co.uk: Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Click Here
"After a couple of months of relatively good service, the technician who covered my contract left the company, who after a few weeks informed me they were not going to cover her sites and wait till they get a replacement, then said it would be ok to go and find another company leaving me without pest control until I found a reliable company that wouldn’t let me down. I’m sure if I had wanted to end my contract prematurely there would have been a financial penalty. Very poor service"
(PestControl.co.uk Bristol) - Posted 2 months ago
Apologies Mr Tanner, we very much dropped the ball on this occasion.

Our local Bristol branch had only been open a few months, and we had a great employee who was loving the job, but had to leave at short notice for personal reasons.

We looked into covering your monthly routine inspections from our Branch in Oxford, but we couldn’t have given you reasonable service or response times, hence we let you down. We then failed to communicate this properly.

Your review is entirely valid and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

PestControl.co.uk
"A considerably overpriced and basic service attempt to eradicate mice. An unnecessary second visit (less than 15 mins) was charged at the exorbitant rate of £90+VAT I would NOT recommend this service"
(PestControl.co.uk Reading) - Posted 6 months ago
"We told them we had a cluster fly problem so they came out and confirmed it but said there wasn’t anything they could do about it. Very expensive."
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 6 months ago
"We have a mole problem and after having you twice to the problem the problem is just as bad if not worse so I feel like I have wasted my money"
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 8 months ago
"My tennant still had mice after the call out. I called When I called back to report this I was told I would have to pay another ***. I have now contacted the Council - they put 6 lots of bait around the flat in various locations - not just 2 in the kitchen - 1 of which the tennant said the mice have never been seen there\nThe council said the bait was of poor quality.\nThe tennant said the person that came out couldn't wait to get away and was unfriendly - did not listen to the customer - for these reason I would not recommend this"
(PestControl.co.uk Sutton) - Posted 3 years ago
"The first heat treatment carried out by yourself the man doing it was lovely and he did a great job but sadly you need to return to spray more as still activity! I had an app for 8am this wasn't met by yourselfs after endless phone calls and being promised a visit between 9-11am I am yet again on the phone and still waiting for the man to arrive very disappointed at the lack of communication and the bad service provided!"
(PestControl.co.uk Croydon) - Posted 3 years ago