PestControl.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk

About PestControl.co.uk: Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK.

"Whilst the service I originally received was good, I was told I was going for the long term solution and the ants would not disappear overnight. I was fine with this. I’m sure the technician told me I could call back within 3 months if they had not gone. Just under 3 months later I called to say the ants had returned and was Told it must be another ant colony as I had left it too long to contact them.the ants are in exactly the same place and maybe had not fully appeared again as it had not been warm. All I was offered was a half price treatment. What’s to say every time they came back I would be told the same thing? It’s a new colony so the guarantee is invalid? My mum paid more for her treatment with another company and hers have not returned. Buy cheaper, buy twice."
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 2 months ago
"Noises in the loft prompted me to contact someone, shame it was your company. £90 for 2 minutes putting down some bait and spending no time in the loft really looking for the cause of the problem ie didn't lift loft insulation etc. Came back 2 weeks later same again and another £90. Response time was good but service and cost means I wouldn't recommend."
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Your operative, though please the did say he had only been doing the job for a short time! He put the fox trap.on loose soil and did not camaflage it in any way. The Fox dug beneath the trap and the food fell through mesh. Research says that mesh floor should always be covered with sand or soil and the trap. Fully camaflaged. No fox was caught .unhappy with result."
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 4 years ago