PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Didn't have confidence in operative.
(PestControl.co.uk Crowborough) - Posted 1 month ago
The advice we got was really impractical. It wasn't clear exactly what risk the problem posed and it felt like Pest Control were trying to worry us into spending more money. We wouldn't use them again.
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 2 months ago
To be honest I wasn’t that impressed for the money it cost for a technician to pop round for no more than 5 minutes. The problem is still there I don’t think the first visit was any good. The technician did t investigate anywhere to see if there was any other problems elsewhere. If anything this experience just made me more determined to solve the problem myself.
(PestControl.co.uk Knutsford) - Posted 3 months ago
Had used PestControl.co.uk before with good results to remove wasp problem. Because I was pleased with service I used them again. However, I got someone different this time and I was not impressed with their service on this second visit which was to deal with a rat infestation in a loft.
The chap was very reluctant wih any advice and I felt I had to work hard to establish what he was doing, why and the next steps. He was keen to book a follow up appointment though even before he had finished treating the issue.
He basically left poison for the rats and left. Not a service worth £96. Won't be troubling them again.
(PestControl.co.uk Croydon) - Posted 9 months ago
Whilst the service I originally received was good, I was told I was going for the long term solution and the ants would not disappear overnight. I was fine with this. I’m sure the technician told me I could call back within 3 months if they had not gone. Just under 3 months later I called to say the ants had returned and was Told it must be another ant colony as I had left it too long to contact them.the ants are in exactly the same place and maybe had not fully appeared again as it had not been warm. All I was offered was a half price treatment. What’s to say every time they came back I would be told the same thing? It’s a new colony so the guarantee is invalid? My mum paid more for her treatment with another company and hers have not returned. Buy cheaper, buy twice.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 1 year ago
Noises in the loft prompted me to contact someone, shame it was your company. £90 for 2 minutes putting down some bait and spending no time in the loft really looking for the cause of the problem ie didn't lift loft insulation etc. Came back 2 weeks later same again and another £90. Response time was good but service and cost means I wouldn't recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 3 years ago
Your operative, though please the did say he had only been doing the job for a short time! He put the fox trap.on loose soil and did not camaflage it in any way. The Fox dug beneath the trap and the food fell through mesh. Research says that mesh floor should always be covered with sand or soil and the trap. Fully camaflaged. No fox was caught .unhappy with result.
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 5 years ago