PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

no problem in and out sorted cheers
(PestControl.co.uk Bury) - Posted 18 hours ago
As usual, highly satisfied with efficient clearing of autumn leaves prior to programmed treatment.
Lawn maintains its excellent condition and appearance.
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 1 day ago
The pest control man Liam did a fantastic job on sorting out my woodworm problem .Very thorough process with no fuss , drama or mess .Very professional .I would highly recommend him should you have any pest issues in the Leicestershire region
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 day ago
Had a wasp infestation in a rental property, which was causing a real issue to the tenants. I called PCCU and they dealt with the issue the following day. The work was carried extremely professionally by a real easy to get on with guy and at a reasonable charge.
Well recommend this company
Paul (Southwell Nottm)
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 day ago
Very prompt and courteous
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 3 days ago
I am very pleased with the speed of response to my problem of a Wasps nest in my roof space and the treatment was effective in getting rid of the problem.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 3 days ago
Very prompt and efficient service and solved the problem of the underground wasps nest which was a very serious issue for our tenants . thank you
(PestControl.co.uk) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent service
(PestControl.co.uk Chertsey) - Posted 4 days ago
Quick friendly service
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent prompt service
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 5 days ago
Friendly and competent. Ajob well done.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 1 week ago
Arrived when said, explained the action to be taken very well. Very friendly and informative, would use again . Sorted our problem as they said.
(PestControl.co.uk Bury) - Posted 1 week ago
We were extremely pleased with the support we received from Leon. He was very thorough in his investigations and took time to understand our situation.
His actions cleared the rodent problem and gave us back our peace of mind.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Pleased with the service thank you
(PestControl.co.uk Accrington) - Posted 1 week ago
Our local Crosby representative was excellent. He explained the problem and sorted out and suggested roof work which would help to prevent a repeat next year.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 week ago
The guy who came to sort out my problem with a mole was a credit to your company. He explained the process and how his visits were planned. The bonus was that he caught the 'poor mole' the first night. Job done. I would recommend the company to anyone.
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 1 week ago
We had a wasp nest and Leon came out and treated nest located in loft, he had to return and treat again as wasps were still active. We had to ring again a 3rd time as wasps were still present and it was found we had 2 active nests next to each other Leon treated the other nest and all was resolved. Leon was polite friendly and did a good job.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
I had a very helpful young man to come out and sort put my wasp nest , he did 2 visits and hopefully now they will not be back.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service, professional and friendly.
(PestControl.co.uk Swanage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fantastic service. Prompt excellent knowledge. Went above and beyond for me as I have limited movement. Cleaned all areas after he had finished. I would highly recommend pest control to anyone.
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 2 weeks ago