Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Delivery was quick and efficient however the bottle looked much cheaper than expected and I was a little embarrassed to. Give it as a gift.
Hi Elaine, We are sorry to hear about this. These products are some of our most popular gifts which we receive great reviews on. Can I ask if there is anything in particular you are unhappy with as we are always looking to improve our customer experience. Kind regards, Lucy.
Although the service was good, delivered on time with the correct personalisation, when I gave the gift, I was told that none of the other players named on the mug play for the team any longer. As such, you need to update your records to ensure your products remain current.
Gifts fine, took a while to get here though!
The printing isn’t straight on the mug as it wraps around, and is also slightly scratched just where it has the personalised name. It’s ok, not great, don’t think I’ll be buying again.
notebook and mouse mat nice gift items to have, jigsaw very poor value
The gift was great but unfortunately it arrived late making me miss out secret santa and ultimately costing me any chance of progression in my career.
It arrived quickly and the writing looks good. Main problem with it though is the player is slightly out of focus which doesn't look great.
Ordering was quick and easy no issues there. The mats are ok. Came individually in a padded envelope. Would have been nice in some kind of box. Presentation poor to say the least as they are a gift after all. I would have expected something better.
Happy with products purchased but no email received with regards to order confirmation or expected delivery day/ time.
Because the mug background is dark blue, the black writing doesn't show up very well and the personalised signature is small and not easy to read
Bottle was nice enough but had 2 small dents in it. For the price would have expected better but my son didn’t want to return it.
Could have a better type of glass and more choice of goods.
The print was great but the shirt wasn't white but an off white creamy colour. Which made it appear less new other wise the service and delivery of the item were great
Gift was fine once eventually received, and had been sent out promptly. However, the courier failed to deliver. Personalised Football Gifts then failed to respond to email requests to help get it resolved, and days of frustration trying to deal with Hermes ensued.
Amazing photo print but really disappointed with the cardboard frame. Actually thought from the advert it was a solid frame! However, I still love the quality of the print and will purchase another soon! Thank you. C'mon you baggies Kind regards Ben Davies
The gifts were as described, however, there was no response from customer service when i made numerous email inquiries on the missing item. Personal football gifts should improve on customer support and provide a helpline to call instead of just email.
The lad I've bought it for will love it. Too expensive for what it is
Quick service but unfortunately I order was not correct I ordered a personalised mug and coaster set the mug came and was correct however the coaster was a completely different football team, a quick email and a complete new set was posted out
I ordered a personalised mug and found it difficult to decide where the names were going - I finished up finding that I had ordered three mugs instead of one! What is clear to the person who designed the web site is not always clear to the customer. I am pleased with my purchase so that is the main thing.
Birthday card was Not printed correctly. Part of the message was mising. The pennant was very small!!!!.
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,778 reviews