Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Grandson will love mug
The mouse mat looks very professional and I'm pleased with it.
The water bottle that I ordered was delivered very quickly and was nice quality. The review would have been 5 stars if Hermes as the courier had actually let me know when it was coming rather than half way through the delivery slot and then when unsurprisingly I wasn’t in (owing to lack of advanced notice) hadn’t lobbed the parcel over the side gate.
I previously gave this a 1* review, as the product had not arrived. I'm now re-submitting a review as the order materialised at last. I ordered a Forest personalised mask, and it looks exactly as it was pictured on the website. It's a simple face covering: no fancy edges or intricate curves, but a bit of fun. It would be helpful if the company advised the length of lead-time, as it was longer than expected.
Hi, We are sorry to hear about this. However, I can see that your order has been dispatched today and so should be with you soon. These products have been so popular lately which has lead us to increase the lead times on face masks to 7-10 working days now. Please accept our apologies for any delays with your order. and thank you for your patience with us. Kind regards, Lucy.
Very well presented
Still not recieved yet
My partner is a Saints fan and really wanted a new coffee cup. There was a big range of cups to choose from but I wish they had stainless steel, better quality ones to choose from also. However, the cup arrived quickly and does look good. Postage and packaging fees are quite high compared to other retailers however.
Great quality Mug, very pleased. Would be better if available via the shop too as 2 lots of postage needed if other items are purchased.
Nice to be able to get this cover personalised for my grandson. Found the website a bit confusing as it doesn’t confirm you have chosen the correct case even at checkout. On saying that the company were very helpful and even tracked my order and emailed confirmation I had ordered the correct case. It arrived quickly and I’m sure will be a hit on Xmas day🤞
Bought a QPR mousemat and a notebook. The mousemat was good quality but the notebook was very thin and cheap and I think it was expensive for what I received. The quality was that of a notebook costing less than a £1.00. Would not recommend the notebook but the mousemat was good quality. Would recommend the company but select wisely on products.
I ordered a wine glass with the Southampton badge engraved on it. It arrived promptly and I'm pleased with it. I actually didn't want to add a name as I was considering buying more than one glass but there wasn't an option to opt out of the personalisation and so I shall not be purchasing more to make a set.
Althought the gift is lovely i was disapointed it came in a plain box having paid top price for a club personalised glass i could have purchased this anywere and for a lot less as it has nothing to show that it was an offical club shop item.
It was a very good design on the Mug, name could of sightly larger letters, but overall happy with the purchase.
The product was excellent but I did not get the next day delivery I paid for. Took 3 days to arrive.
Package damage
Received my gifts on time, the cup is really good but the key ring a little upset about, the engraving doesn't stand out, you have to get it in a good light to even see there's anything on there, but would use again
Very pleased with my purchase , received very quickly , thank you
A good range of personalised gifts for grandparents to select as birthday present.
very happy with my purchase
Very nice quality, came with two different lids and anti slip base.
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,779 reviews