Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Worried about my product as the confirmation email went in my spam and worried that I will not received my product as not had any communication in regards to order being in production etc. Could someone please get in touch with me?
Hi Levi, We are very sorry to hear about this. I can see that your order was dispatched on 07.12.2020 and so should be with you very soon. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy
Will not be using this site again. Yes you replaced the items that were damaged. Even after your firm was informed the the packaging was inadequate the mugs all had broken handles. After 3 damaged mugs were delivered (as replacements) I requested a refund. Which was returned and I thank you for that however after seeing the documentary about Hermm delivery I suggest you re-examine using this company
Nice quality products, the recipient adored his towel and bookmark and they were delivered quickly.
Did not receive the Blackpool shirt I ordered.
Hi Anne Can you contact our Customer Service Team on 01388528000 so we can look into this for you?
Hi Anne We have spoken to you about this and unfortunately the item hasn't been delivered because the shipping address you supplied was incomplete. Hopefully this will be returned to us and we will then contact you.
Very disappointed in the quality of the. Hip Flask
Hi Dennis I am sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase. Our Customer Service Team will be in touch to see what the problem has been. Many thanks
Hi Dennis Our Customer Service Team have tried to contact you about this. Can you contact us asap?
Regarding review below have since had a qjuick response and the card is being reprinted, fingers crossed
Awful - ordered a birthday card (on 9 Feb) for a child's tenth birthday (on the 19th Feb) and nothing arrived. Sorry, but ten days should be long enough to print and send out a piece of card. Despite having an order number and e-mail, the order 'cannot be found'. It's not a rip-off, though...
Good Afternoon, I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed by our services, we try our hardest to make sure everyone has a positive experience. Please contact our customer services team either via phone on 01388528000 or via email at Sales@personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk and we arrange something for you.
Absolutely awful!! My original order of a West Bromwich Albion wallet arrived with the 'E' of the embossed initials back to front. I highlighted the fault to the sales staff who desatched a replacement promptly. However, when the replacement item arrived, that also had the same fault as the original item! No quality control what so ever. As a result I've now missed the birthday for which the gift was intended. Not happy! Will not be using your company again, nor will I be recommending their services to friends or colleagues.
Hi Alan, Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy, I have been told that you have been in contact with our customer services team and that your issue is being resolved with a matter of urgency.
Very pleased and so was the reciever
I am extremely convinced that this website try to achieve full customer satisfaction as they dealt with my issues clickly. I will definitely purchase from this website again; the quality of my gift was perfect. Thank you.
Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that you have recived the wrong item, it looks as though there has been an issue at the packing stage, I will have a new one made up and sent out to you today. Thanks, Bailey
good product, good price super fast delivery,
Your not doing very well so far because the gifts have not been received
Hi Sarah, I'm Sorry to hear that your items have not arrived, please contact us on 01388 528000 and we can arrange something for you. Thanks, Bailey
everton fc bracelet inscribed with name. Inscription so small it was almost unreadable
Hi, thank you for your message. I am very sorry you are not happy with the quality of the product you have received. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department directly and we will be happy to look at rectifying any quality issues when our offices re-open on Tuesday 5th January. Thank you.
Ordered the item and paid for express delivery.....it took 5 days before we received our order. I don't call this express!!!!!!!!
Thank for your comments. We always appreciate any opportunity to improve our products or service. I am very sorry for the delay in despatching your order.
I am so disappointed the picture of my boy is sideways and his face is covered be the writing and no Martinez on the front. I wanted this as a Christmas present for my boy. I would really like another o e please Nicola Leyland 07809152335
Hi, Thank you for your comments. We will be in touch to discuss this with you. Thank you.
Not happy with the service got no email saying your order has gone thru orded my cup's on monday 14th and still nothing.
Hi, I can see that you have now been in touch with our customer service team who has confirmed your order and despatch details. Thank you.
What I ordered Has not arrived yet
Hi, I am very sorry that your order has been delayed. I can confirm that it has now been despatched and will be with you before Christmas. Thank you
Fast delivery , really pleased with my purchase , will use again and recommend to friends.
I ordered this as a gift but wasn't given the options to send a message with the goods. As a result the person I sent it to didn't know who it was from.
Thank for your comments. We always appreciate any opportunity to improve our products or service. We will take note of your suggestion.
Pleae make sure when putting in surname because if you dont tottally blank it they leave it in and charge you £5 extra
Hi, thank you for your comments. We do give our customers the opportunity to check the personalisation on screen when it is entered during the order process. We do also offer a preview facility so customers can see exactly how their order will be printed, and also confirm the personalisation on a confirmation email which is sent immediately at the point of order. Unfortunately, if an inputting error is made and the order has already been printed and/or despatched, we do unfortunately need to request a small reprint charge. Thank you.
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,778 reviews