Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts

How would you rate Personalised Football Gifts ?

"LOVE IT Detail is down to perfection"
"Arrived very quickly. Excellent quality."
"Great quality gift and item was delivered in rapid turnaround time. Very helpful support from Hazel in the Customer Services team when we were having problems placing the order on the site."
"Ordered a card and half the writing was missing. When I emailed about it, I was told that was the way it was on the preview and wasn't proofread. I find this very hard to believe as. The preview looked perfectly fine to me"
"Lovely birthday present"
"Nice things. Fast delivery.Very good!"
"I rate 5 star. I'm am proud have my name on football team I support. Well worth the money to buy because water bottle I bought will use regauler forward fustal, football club I play. So it's handy to use also know it's mine too. Thanks"
"easy to order, arrived in days and good quality items very pleased"
"Great mug, looked exactly like the pic, arrived very quickly, birthday boy delighted"
"Good quality very happy"
"Delighted and so was he"
"The Web site was easy to use and the card was dispatched to me very quickly.All round good service."
"Fast delivery and a really nice present :)"
"card came very quickly and good quality"
"The Hibernian football mug was fantastic better than I thought thank you"
"Items that I ordered, arrived very quickly and were very well protected in box."
"really pleased with the quality and price it was a birthday card for someone special and was brilliant my grandson said it was quality thank you."
"great gift. Delivery was quick too"
"Although the front cover was great the message inside ran off the page The postage charge seemed excessive"
Hi

I am sorry you are not 100% happy with your card. Can you contact our Customer Service Team on 01388528000 or sales@personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk
"Fantastic choice and prompt delivery - when my parcel arrived it was well packaged and I know that my husband will love it. Thank you."
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.47 based on 1,981 reviews