Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Is this site must be a SCAM??? After waiting 11 days for a football personalised birthday card they have not responded to 3 emails or answered the 5 lines on their switch board. They should not be associated with a web link to Crystal Palace Football Shop. they refused to help too! When I use their 'tracking my order link' the card is still being processed but I paid a total of £7.98 for a birthday card which is to be dispatched in 3 to 7 days. The postage was £3.99 which is alarming in itself. They have taken my payment and not kept in touch to explain the delay. I want a refund as you are too late to deliver this order number 4903796 if you have not processed it.
Hi Angela, We discovered yesterday that an update in our system had prevented some orders falling into production. It appears that this was one of them. We are refunding now and can only apologise for this error. We work with many professional football clubs in the UK and we are definitely not a scam site. This is a mistake on our part and we can only hold our hands up. Please let me look into the switchboard not being answered. There should be no reason why this is not being answered. Thanks
Poor service, items did not come on time
Hi Dinesh, We are sorry you feel this way. I have investigated and can see that your order has been dispatched within the specified lead time and is on it's way to you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Amelia.
OK, the day is now 28th January and further to my review below where I was really concerned I'd bought something from a dodgy company, I've just received a replacement mug, completely in tact and good quality without any fuss. I think I grumbled too early in my review below so please consider this review rather than my one below - it was just a one off and I'd definitely use this company again.
The day is 26th January 2021 - it might not be all bad. Had a mug delivered today (promptly, only ordered it on 23rd) but it's broken. I've sent 2 emails so far and left a message but haven't received any response as yet. PLEASE contact me, the mug looks good quality, as does the print but I can't give a broken gift to my husband!
Hi Claire, We are very sorry to hear about this. I can see that we have now looked into this for you and issued a replacement. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
It would appear this company is scamming people out of their money. I ordered and received email confirmation for a personalized mug I ordered from you all as a gift for a friend. As well as a follow up email I sent regarding the item. I ordered this mug back in November on the 24th. I followed up on this order on December 14th and never heard back. This is the 19th of January... You've charged me and taken the money...This is really making the Wolves organization as well as your own company look bad. I would greatly appreciate a reply and some information about when I might expect to actually receive the item purchased. order #403903351
Hi Joshua, Hope you are well. Please rest assured that we are not scamming people out of money. We work with most of the Premier League and championship teams and dispatch thousands of orders and as you can imagine, the peak time is November and December. That being said, there is no way that you should have not received your item and simply no excuse. On further investigation I can see that your order was produced and dispatched the following day after it was placed. I have reviewed the Hermes tracking using your tracking ID and received the following status update... 21:39 27/11/2020 We've got the parcel and it's making its way through our network for delivery within 48 hours. Clearly it did not arrive. I have arranged for our Customer Services Manager to get in touch this morning. It would be great if you could let me know who you have spoken to (or emailed) on the off chance you can remember? We take a lot of pride in what we do so it is really disappointing when this kind of thing happens. Thank you for your patience and I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. We will sort this for you as we would for any customer.
Thank you for your last response, unfortunately it doesn’t give me anyway to reply to it. Please can you forward me the courier it’s to be delivered with and a tracking number. Order number 128031
Order number 128031 Please can I have an update on where this order is? A week and a half later and I’ve not had any updates. Looking at the other reviews this seems to be common Very disappointing
Hi Courtney, I can see that your order was dispatched on 17.12.2020 and can take up to 7 working days for delivery, and so should be with you soon. Please accept out apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Lucy.
I placed my order on the 17th December, with an express tracked delivery. As of today (21.12.20) Hermes have still not received the parcel in order to deliver it. My order number is #128220. Can you please confirm that this will be delivered tomorrow, otherwise I will expect a full refund. Regards, Simon
Hi Simon, We are sorry to hear about this. I can see that your order was dispatched on 21.12.2020 and so should be with you very soon. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Lucy.
Hi Lucy, I have tried to reply to your response below but I don't think I can and I have also had no response to the email I sent so this appears to be the only way I can get in contact with you. I am aware that one of the items has been delivered but I have heard nothing on the second item. It was ordered on 10 December but I have not had an email to advise it has been despatched yet which, according to your website, should have happened within 3 days. Please could you check on the progress of the order and let me know that you have it and it is being progressed, rather than just saying that it 'should' be on its way. I understand this must be a busy time of a very difficult year but I wanted to check that it hasn't got stuck/lost somewhere. Also, if you provide me with a better way of contacting you (a telephone number) I will use that rather than keep posting reviews. Kind regards Beth
Hi Beth, I can see that your glass item was dispatched on 15.12.2020 and can take up to 7 working days for delivery, and so should be with you very soon. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy.
Thanks Lucy, I've tried to reply to your response below but it won't let me and I have not had a reply to the email that I sent so this is the only way I can get in touch with you. I am aware that one has been delivered but I have heard nothing on the other. It was ordered on 10 December and your website says it should be despatched within 3 days. Please could you check when it is going to be despatched rather than just saying that it should be with me soon? I understand that it is a busy time of a difficult year but I want to make sure the order hasn't got stuck/lost somewhere. Also, if you could give me a better way of getting in touch with you (a telephone number) I will use that rather than keep posting reviews.
I placed an order for two items last Thursday (10 Dec), I have had an email that one has been dispatched (although not delivered yet) but nothing about the other. There is no contact number on the website, so I sent an email to chase but still heard nothing. I'm starting to worry as they are Christmas gifts. Please could someone get back to me?
Hi Beth, We are very sorry to hear about this. I can see that one item was delivered on 19.12.2020 and your other item should be on its way to you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy.
I would just like to say that I was delighted with my order. The tankard was of excellent quality and the engraving was very nicely done... Your response to my initial email was very quick and helpful . It was a shame the glass had a fault and I thank you very much for resolving the issue very quickly. Excellent service. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is thinking of making any purchases. Thank you so much... A very happy customer Baljit Sandhar
Really need an estimated delivery date as it is a christmas present and reviews on here make me think it won’t arrive!! no: 127616
Hi, I can see that we have let you know that your order is due for dispatch today and I can assure you that this will be with you before Christmas. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Amelia.
Could please someone get in touch with my about my order. It is not allowing me to email. And I have not received a conformation email.
Hi, We are very sorry to hear about this. I can see that we have forwarded you your order confirmation on 13.12.2020, please can you let us know if you have received this? Kind regards, Amelia.
Worried about my product as the confirmation email went in my spam and have had any communication in regards to order being in production etc. Could someone please get in touch with me?” this was ordered.on the 30th November
Hi Lyndsey, We are sorry to hear about this. I can see that your order was dispatched on 04.12.2020 and so should be with you very soon. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy.
Products came quick and really good quality
Worried about my product as the confirmation email went in my spam and worried that I will not received my product as not had any communication in regards to order being in production etc. Could someone please get in touch with me?
Hi Levi, We are very sorry to hear about this. I can see that your order was dispatched on 07.12.2020 and so should be with you very soon. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy
Order arrived well before I expected. Very happy with the product. Thank you! :)
Too small for adults and bobbled after first wash, very disappointed I'm afraid.
Hi, We are sorry to hear about this. Please could you provide a photograph of the product you have received so that we can investigate further into this? Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Lucy.
Grandson will love mug