Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts

How would you rate Personalised Football Gifts?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Really great service. Looks amazing and the delivery was really fast! So impressed!!"
Posted 47 minutes ago
"Excellent"
"Excellent speedy service"
Sharon Gray
Verified Buyer
"My boyfriend was over the moon with my item,it was done to perfection x"
"The wallet was purchased as a birthday gift. Pleased with the initialling, felt the quality of the leather was just a little disappointing given the cost however must say the delivery time was excellent."
"Arrived very quickly and packaged well to make sure my glass didn't break. The personalised beer glass is good quality and a great personalised gift."
"Good qaulity and very efficient very fast delivery"
Anna Gibson
Verified Buyer
"it made me very happy as it was a gift for a friend & he loved it he was so pleased to receive it"
"I really liked this gift but the message on the packaging let it down for me as it clearly gave too much info on it that the recipient of the gift, who received it at the door, knew exactly what it was and that took away a bit but other than that, it’s a good gift"
Carol Wood
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product and fast efficient delivery.."
Denise Harper
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time. The mug and coaster set bought for a friend's birthday they loved it."
"It made my husbands 50th Birthday to receive this card!!! It was bigger than I thought. Very happy"
Jodiy Smithee
Verified Buyer
"Was very happy with the card although the envelope was min to big for the card and I had to pay £4 for delivery considering it's only a think card I think no more than £2 is reasonable."
Naomi Nunn
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to order and design phone case and here within 3 days on 2nd class post"
ARLENE SELLARS
Verified Buyer
"I bought these items as a birthday present although I haven’t seen them myself my brother in law was very happy with them. The delivery on card was much faster then stated as I was worried it my not arrive in time but it did, so I wouldn’t have any hesitation in buying from them again or recommending the company to anyone. They were also very helpful on the phone as I had a couple of queries and the young lady was very helpful ."
Christina Whittingham
Verified Buyer
"This turned up with a broken handle! I had to give it to my husband broken on Valentine’s Day. Could you pleas replace this ASAP?"
Hi Christina
I am sorry that your item was damaged in transit. We have arranged for a replacement to be sent out to urgently. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help?
Erika Valdez
Verified Buyer
"He loved both items except that on the certificate I didn’t realize that it had the old manager signature. Other than that he was satisfied with his gifts Thank you"
Hi Erika, I am pleased you are happy with the item. We are in the process of updating the products.
"Fantastic service! I ordered the Aberdeen FC Dressing Room framed print at 1pm yesterday, to be delivered 1st class post. Spoke with a lovely lady called Hazel, to clarify a couple of things. It was delivered at 11.30am this morning - excellent as it was for my son's 21st birthday which is today!!"
Thank you Pam, that is lovely to hear
John Licence
Verified Buyer
"Easy site to order from and prompt delivery. Excellent service."
Allan Winters
Verified Buyer
"Great quality card and nice A4 size. my beat mate loved it. Thanks."
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.46 based on 1,622 reviews