Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy

"This was great as a birthday gift as I was great to be able to personalise all the shirts. I would have given it a 5 star had there been an option to choose the number of shirts that appeared on the print and adjust the size and price of it accordingly."
Posted 57 minutes ago
"Still haven’t recieved my order and I havent even been able to track it because I dont have an account on your website - Cant even email to ask about my order because the email address is not accepting my emails ?"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Thank you for a really easy professional service - Start to finish... My product arrived promptly- Very impressed and would recommend...👍"
"Thoroughly disappointed that all the wording wasnt put on my item. It was a special 50th birthday and its been spoilt."
"I placed an order in November and have not received it"
"Ordered a Christmas card & personalised mug and coaster set. Great quality and value for money. Although I received my mug and coaster set within 3 days it took a week to receive card. Overal happy and would deffo order again."
"Bought a Liverpool mug for my nephew for Christmas.....he`s going to love it!!!!!"
"I am very happy with the product and the speed of the delivery"
"Gift great - my fault - put wrong information down to go on mug. E-mailed first thing following morning but no response - now left with wrong date! As said my fault initially but didn't think it would be processed within 24 hours."
"I'm still waiting on delivery so can't really comment.i hope it arrives in time for Christmas"
"The personalised mug is excellent, good size and good quality. The Tshirt, not so good quality but value for money."
"Great gift, arrived in good time."
"Excellent products and brilliant service"
"The gift is exactly what I expected. The only thing I could think to improve would be to stretch the design further around to the handle of the mug. Other than that, it looks fantastic."
"Good quality mug. Bought for a gift."
"Happy with their products, arrived on time, definitely i will be using this site in the future"
"It arrived sooner than expected, and as advertised, pleased with the item."
"excellent just what I ordered"
"One item arrived, ver good but still waiting for second item on same order to arrive"
"Well printed personalisation and prompt delivery. A great gift."
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.45 based on 2,589 reviews