Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts

How would you rate Personalised Football Gifts ?

"I WAS VERY IMPRESSED, THE GIFT ARRIVED QUICKLY AND WAS WELL PACKAGED."
"Excellent service. Good communication. Speedy delivery. Very happy with quality of product."
"Arrived quickly and well packaged. Pleased with how it looks. I think my nephew will like it for Xmas"
"Only thing was missing u didn’t send acknowledgment email after we done the purchase Delivery was great and we received text by the time Thanks"
"Brilliant customer service fab delivery and the merchandise was amazing one very happy brother in law. Definitely purchase from here again. Highly recommend"
"Extremely impressed. Fast service"
"Some great football gift ideas - arrived very quickly and great quality. I’ll definitely be ordering some Xmas gifts here."
"Very well presented gift easy to follow instructions but we were very disapointed that we could not get the discount code of 25% off to register in the code box.Tried and tried but could not load it."
"Until today, I have not received the item yet. I did, however, receive an email yesterday saying that the item is on the way."
"Easy to order and delivered really quickly"
"Really pleased with this purchase. A personalized item and amazingly fast delivery. Will be using again"
"TRIED TO ORDER A MUG AND SCARF TO SAVE ON P/P BUT WOULDNT ALLOW ME TO SEND FOR BOTH"
"Quick delivery, great quality."
"Ordering from website was so easy, perfect little gift for a special little boy, and with his name on too so a bonus, he is going to be so excited to receive this lovely personalized mug. Fast delivery and a good price too."
"The hip flask itself was very well printed, but the packaging it came in wasn't very good at all. They sent a funnel with it which had I not tipped the envelope up I wouldn't have known it was in there. It was just loose in the envelope, and the box the flask came in was a cheap plain white box. Unless it's a printed shirt I don't think I'd order anything again like this. They are just cheap products with personalisation added. It did come on time and as I said the personalised engraving looked good, but cheap packaging and product let it down. There was nothing that shown it was from Nottingham Forest even though it was from their official site."
"Great service & fast delivery. Will use again"
"Is a nice gift but no weight to it and frame poor standard for price paid"
"Good quality product that arrived in good time. Perhaps a bit expensive but makes a really nice present."
"Very pleased with my purchase of a personalized mug, I know the recipient will love it! Also excellent service and delivery."
"Ordered two mugs with different names and numbers, but whilst received two mugs they both have the same name and number on them. I have emailed twice & been on Facebook for them to send the mug that is missing and no response suppose I better phone as not getting anywhere yet"
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.48 based on 2,168 reviews