Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy

"T-shirt arrived with the personalised name and number printed on the front! No reply to my emails asking for a replacement and there is no telephone number to ring. Worst customer service I've ever come across. Not a good advert for Millwall Football club."
"they were better than i thought"
"Delighted with the quality and imagery on the football mugs. Ideal gift for your football mad friends and family. Quick turnaround and reasonably priced. Recommended."
"Brilliant fast delivery. Really nice gift. Made a big Leeds United fan very happy on his birthday. Really pleased with the item."
"Excellent & appreciated present for an octogenarian!"
"Arrived on time and was as expected."
"Excellent quality and quick delivery."
"Hi! ordered the product a long time ago to have not yet received the product ... What happens? Best regards, Ruben Loholt"
"Fab better than expected great value for money"
"Very quick delivery,great card for a football ⚽️ fan,thankyou."
"The birthday card is great, an ideal gift for a football fanatic."
"Unfortunately I had to email to confirm my order had been placed. I did get a reply but no follow up email to say it had been dispatched for delivery. I checked my junk box and still no emails. I’m very happy when the glass finally arrived but not so with the follow up. However when I emailed I got a reply the same day."
"Nice quality card, much appreciated by Foxes supporter grandson."
"Absolutely fantastic....Quality printing & classy design....will definitely order again."
"Wolves Mug was fine, good quality and image"
"Arrived in good time and was an ideal gift for a Watford fan"
"Great quality, quick postage & all round good service. Would recommend to others & buy from again."
"Happy with the personalised phone case and the front page!"
"The personalised, quality mug was joyfully received as a gift I sent to my brother. He was very impressed and pleased with it."
"The mug came in good condition well wrapped unfortunately it came a day after the persons birthday but I assume that’s a problem with the post"
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.40 based on 3,066 reviews