Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

Based on 3,840 reviews
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Very happy with mug and birthday card very prompt delivery
It came on time and the quality was incredible
Absolutely amazing my son was overwhelmed with his personalised KDB picture thank you it made his birthday.
Had a 18th birthday card done for my avid supporter for Reading F.C grandson! So thrilled with it, he will love it! Thankyou!
was not able to get names put right for me and my wife so that made me feel unhappy about the items
Hi Peter, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us online. We're sorry that we were unable to amend and replace your orders. I've looked into your order and can see that an apostrophe was added to the end of your name in the order. Our systems are automated so any personalisation that's entered by customers on the website is automatically sent to the production team to create for you. We do provide a comprehensive product designer and preview tool to ensure customers are completely happy with their products before adding to the basket. Sadly, as these items are personalised and made to order we're unable to replace or refund unless there's been an issue in production or the wrong items have been dispatched. We are looking at enhancing the preview at the checkout page to add an extra level of confirmation for customers. Many thanks, PFG
The phone case was great but not the size I ordered so is of no use to me. Waiting for a response to the 2 messages I have sent.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. The latest iPhone SE (3rd Generation) is now a completely different size to previous SE models and this has caused some confusion! We received your message Friday 22/04 and followed up Monday 25/04 asking for further details. We're happy to send out a replacement or refund as you prefer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Great except could not select the delivery date.
Hi Andy, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately due to the nature of our products and the production times being different, we are unable to offer this service for our customers. Thank you for the feedback, we will take this into consideration in the future. Kind regards, Amelia.
Excellent quality. Nice and shiny! Arrived quickly.
Slow delievery, still havent been sent. Ordered a few days ago and I would really love it to be atleast delievered soon since its a birthday gift
Hi Daniel, Thank you for contacting us. For international orders, delivery does take a little longer, unfortunately. However, I can see that your order has since been delivered according to the tracking link. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind regards, Amelia.
Order was received quickly and found the website easy to navigate and place my order. If I need a product they sell again I would not hesitate to order through them again 5*
I ordered it for my Granddaughter's birthday, she was delighted. The quality is very good. My Grandson now wants one for his birthday too.
This card did not Disappoint. Was such a nice card and my partner loved the fact it was Leeds and Was personalised..super quick delivery too so would defo use again and recommend.
Never again will I order from them , I placed the order and within 2 mins emailed them and added notes to the order to confirm the name of the person to be added to the mug and coaster. I got no reply , when I did they said oh we emailed you , no you never !. No customer service it was basically tough . They had time to amend the order for sure but chose not to do so . BUYER BEWARE .
Hi Shona, Thank you for contacting us. Since you initially emailed us on Sunday, we were unable to catch this before your order reached our production team. I have forwarded you the email that we sent you on 14.03.2022 stating that it was too late to amend your personalisation as the order had already entered into production unfortunately. If we were able to catch this order before it had entered into production, we would have amended this for you, we would not choose to ignore this request. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind regards, Amelia.
I ordered a keyring to be inscribed with a Fulham FC badge, Fulham shirt and number, which also had my friend's name in the style that players have them. It was for his birthday and he was thrilled with it. I was impressed by the speed in manufacture and delivery, which was within four days from order.
Good quality and quick delivery. Love this item - can wear it to show support for my team anytime, anywhere
Personalised Football Gifts 5 star review on 2nd March 2022
I placed an order for a personalised mug and due to an IT issue it arrived incorrect. I emailed them and they rectified the issue and got a replacement sent out to me within a couple of days! Amazing service! Mug itself is also top quality!
I cannot write a review of the item I purchased on the 30th of January because we have not yet received it. From what I see on my computer it is in Germany somewhere. Why Germany I cannot understand?
Hi David, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have looked into this for you and it seems as if your order has become lost in transit, unfortunately. Please can you confirm if you would be happy for us to issue a replacement for you? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
My son absolutely loved his West Ham water bottle. Great personalisation and super quick service. Thank you.
Ordered a personalised card. Was exactly as I wanted, good quality and received it very quickly. Overall, good, efficient service. Just a shame the postage cost more than the card!!
I haven’t received it yet. Very slow delivery.
Hi Bill, Thank you for contacting us, we are very sorry to hear about this. I have checked your tracking and it seems that your order has become lost in transit, unfortunately. Please can you let us know if you would prefer a replacement or a full refund? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,840 reviews