Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts

How would you rate Personalised Football Gifts?

"I ordered a phone case and it arrived in good time, however I ordered it to fit an iPhone 5s but it arrived as a case for an iPhone 7, I guess I will have to buy my friend a new phone as well as the case for their birthday. Also didn't get a conformation email."
Hi
I understand that you have now spoken to our team and they have confirmed that we did send you the item you had ordered.
Graeme Finn
Verified Buyer
"I received personal service with handy tracking hints for local delivery in Australia."
Katrina Cain
Verified Buyer
"My husband was delighted with husband phone case, really well presented and colours were very good"
"It's a gift for a Brighton-fan who lives in Florida, whom we are going to visit. Great!!!!"
Anne Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Did not receive the Blackpool shirt I ordered."
Hi Anne

Can you contact our Customer Service Team on 01388528000 so we can look into this for you?
Hi Anne
We have spoken to you about this and unfortunately the item hasn't been delivered because the shipping address you supplied was incomplete. Hopefully this will be returned to us and we will then contact you.
Stephen Scott
Verified Buyer
"Lovely items fast delivery very pleased"
GORDON SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Great service,delivered promptly. Would recommend to family and friends. My son loves his new mug."
Carol Lowe
Verified Buyer
"Considering the cost I was expecting something a little better than a softback A4 book with a small logo on the front cover. Will not be buying again."
Hi Carol
I am sorry that you were not 100% happy with your item. Please contact our Customer Services Team so we can look into this for you.
"great product and service"
Kevin Stoddart
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service great product 👍"
"I got this as a birthday present for my husband He absolutely loved it I would recommend this"
Janet Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"thank you I like it and I am shore he will on him birthday 16th May"
CAROLINE TURNBULL
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant personalised gift. Quality product that my son was delighted with."
Kay Goodall
Verified Buyer
"The personalized card was great although the envelope looked like something you would use in an office.. I suggest you upgrade them."
"Loved the card arrived on good time my son will love when opened on Saturday will use this site again."
Gillian McWalter
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a fab card for my nephew's birthday. Customer Service from Hazel was exceptional, thank you so much"
"18 year old nephew loved his Arsenal football gift."
"The service was excellent. A quick delivery and very helpful staff when I called to order as my computer failed me ! Very satisfied."
Julie Purcell
Verified Buyer
"Happy it arrived on time, But not very happy it didn’t come with a presentation box, just in a plastic bag..we then had to tour the shops looking for a suitable box , most people probably buy the hip flask as present so a box would have a good idea ."
Hi Julie
I am sorry that you are not 100% happy with your purchase. This should have been received in a box although it isn't a presentation box. Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Dennis Hickey
Verified Buyer
"Very disappointed in the quality of the. Hip Flask"
Hi Dennis

I am sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase. Our Customer Service Team will be in touch to see what the problem has been.
Many thanks
Hi Dennis

Our Customer Service Team have tried to contact you about this. Can you contact us asap?
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.46 based on 1,726 reviews