Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts

How would you rate Personalised Football Gifts ?

"My Brother in Law loved the Mouse Mat I brought for him and was well impressed with the prompt and efficient service."
Posted 1 hour ago
Rachel Brelsford
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery. Product as described and good quality."
Posted 1 hour ago
CARLLENE MACKEY
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for an amazing fathers day gift. My children's dad really loved it and keeps showing everyone. The service was brilliant and quick delivery"
Rebecca Woodfield
Verified Buyer
"My husband was very overjoyed with his gift. Amazed I managed to get his name on it."
Maureen Chapman
Verified Buyer
"I was very satisifed with the gifts. Thank you."
"Easy to use website, large range of products, easy to personalise and produced and delivered very quickly. Very impressed with the service I received."
"Was hoping that the badge would be more noticeable. Stand out more. Nice product but slightly disappointed by the badge."
"Card was fantastic, exactly how it previewed on the website. Delivery was extremely quick. Only issue was the envelope did not state "Do Not Bend" and my postman folds everything so ended up with creases along the card"
Crystal Church
Verified Buyer
"The framed certificate is signed by Sam Allerdyce who left the club last year. It should be signed by Roy Hodgeson. I want a full refund. I want someone to contact me please."
"Delivery never came"
Karyn Abraham
Verified Buyer
"QPR is my husbands favourite football team he will love this gift on Father’s Day"
"Great product, quick delivery. Very happy"
Alan Stubbs
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my personalised football mugs Friday, they came Monday. Excellent fast service. Very good quality too."
"I bought a 30 piece personalised jigsaw for £22.00. It was my mistake I didn't notice how many pieces it was so I was very disappointed as it was a gift for my 80 year old Dad. I was bitterly disappointed with it and it was no where near worth £22.00. I hate leaving this bad review as everything else I have purchased through your company is of excellent quality and good value for money."
Alan Warner
"fathers day present"
Allison Schwarz
Verified Buyer
"Great quality products well packaged and great service , fast dispatch on items would recommend"
David Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service & great products!"
"Good quality gift - excellent service and quick delivery!"
Daniel Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Still hasn't been delivered yet"
"My son is a lifelong Aberdeen fan and I wanted to give him something special for his 40th Birthday. I was delighted that it arrived on time for his birthday and with the presentation and quality of the product."
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.46 based on 1,822 reviews