In the Paper Reviews

Read In the Paper Reviews

customerservice@kornit.com

Weardale Business Centre, Martin Street, Stanhope

Tell us how In the Paper made you happy
Item never arrived. Still waiting for a response to the numerous emails I've sent. Hopefully will get a refund one day.
Hi Joanne, We have now issued a full refund for you which can take up to 10 working days to show in your account. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Order not received and no response to emails. Was for a birthday and will now have to get something else as I have no faith it will ever arrive. Do not use this company.
Hi Jo, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived with you yet. I have looked into this for you and unfortunately, it looks like your order has become lost in transit. These products have since been discontinued so we have issued a full refund for you. Please note that this can take up to 10 working days to show in your account. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Not received order, very little communication, no idea if a replacement has been sent or what’s happening with my order.
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived with you yet. I have looked into this for you and I can see that your order has been delivered today via Royal Mail. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind regards, Amelia.
I placed an order on the 30th July, selected the fastest option as it was required for a birthday. I've still not received any updates on the order despite reaching out to customer services.
Hi Sam, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, you may have been contacting our old email address instead of our new one (customerservice@kornit.com). Please can you let us know if you would be happy for us to issue a replacement for you? Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Please do not order from this company. I would give this review zero stars. I placed my order on 28th July and today is 9th August and I still haven’t received my order. I have tried calling, emailing and submitting a question online and they don’t respond. I needed the order by 8th August and this company has let me down. Will not order from them again.
Hi Keval, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have looked into this and we are unable to see this correspondence from you, unfortunately. Please can you let us know if you would be happy for us to issue a replacement for you? Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Never received my order emailed 3 times and no reply was a gift for someone and I could replace as the only thing they like is Leeds very disappointed
Hi Hollie, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have looked into this and can see that we have responded to you today as we are unable to see any previous contact from you. Please can you let us know if you would still be happy with a replacement so we can issue this for you as soon as possible? Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Never received…
Hi Ruby, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about your order not arriving with you, I have looked into this for you and unfortunately, it looks like your order has become lost in transit. Please can you let us know if you would be happy for us to issue a replacement for you? Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Unfortunately the items I purchased never turned up and it took your customer care to get back to me after 2 days. I’ve requested that the items be sent again but unfortunately I’m not holding my breath.
Hi Mark, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about your order not arriving with you, I am unable to find any correspondence between Customer Service and yourself, unfortunately. Please can you let us know if you would still be happy with a replacement? Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
I have no received my order
Hi Tamara, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have looked into this for you and it seems that your order must have become lost in transit, unfortunately. Can you let us know if you would be happy for us to issue a replacement? Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Wrong size
Hi Julie, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, please can you let us know which size you ordered and which size you have received so that we can look into this for you as soon as possible. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Still haven’t received my item
Hi Christina, We are very sorry to hear about this. I have looked into this for you and it seems that Hermes delivered your order on 04.06.2022, I have privately emailed you the image that Hermes has provided for us. If this is not the case, please let us know so that we can investigate further for you. Please let us this if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind regards, Amelia.
Never again will I order from them , I placed the order and within 2 mins emailed them and added notes to the order to confirm the name of the person to be added to the mug and coaster. I got no reply , when I did they said oh we emailed you , no you never !. No customer service it was basically tough . They had time to amend the order for sure but chose not to do so . BUYER BEWARE .
Hi Shona, Thank you for contacting us. Since you initially emailed us on Sunday, we were unable to catch this before your order reached our production team. I have forwarded you the email that we sent you on 14.03.2022 stating that it was too late to amend your personalisation as the order had already entered into production unfortunately. If we were able to catch this order before it had entered into production, we would have amended this for you, we would not choose to ignore this request. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind regards, Amelia.
I cannot write a review of the item I purchased on the 30th of January because we have not yet received it. From what I see on my computer it is in Germany somewhere. Why Germany I cannot understand?
Hi David, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have looked into this for you and it seems as if your order has become lost in transit, unfortunately. Please can you confirm if you would be happy for us to issue a replacement for you? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
I haven’t received it yet. Very slow delivery.
Hi Bill, Thank you for contacting us, we are very sorry to hear about this. I have checked your tracking and it seems that your order has become lost in transit, unfortunately. Please can you let us know if you would prefer a replacement or a full refund? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
It was very bad experience. I had placed the order at 11 January and i haven’t received it yet, 2 February! The only update it was an email from the post company “Something wrong happened, Sorry for the delay”
Hi Antonis, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have checked your tracking and it seems that your order has become lost in transit, unfortunately. Can you let us know if you would prefer a replacement or a full refund? Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Abosoultey terrible service! I have tried to contact you on numerous occasions without any response. I ordered my signed personalized Ronaldo photo, the photo wasn't even signed! This was a 16th Birthday present for him and not even a response from you!
Hi Bernadette, We are sorry to hear about this, I can see that we contacted you back on 14.01.2022 via email. Please can you provide us with a photograph of the item you received so that we can look into this for you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Amelia.
I never got my parcel I just want to know where it is so I can leave a good review
Hi Chloe, We are very sorry to hear about this. I have looked into this for you and it seems that although your order was dispatched on 07.01.2022, it has since become lost in transit, unfortunately. Can you let us know if you would prefer a free of charge replacement or a full refund? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
I never received my items very disappointed
Still haven’t got what I orderd, 3-4 weeks later… I got, after this review, a mail from a no-replay email-adress explaining that my goods were lost in transport and with an offer to get the money back or new goods. But since they sent this from a no-replay mail and they did’nt leave any contact information I couldn’nt communicate with them.
Hi Anders, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have looked into this for you and unfortunately, it looks like your order has become lost in transit. Can you let us know if you would prefer a free of charge replacement or a full refund? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Do not order if you don't live in UK. Because of Brexit customs don't allow delivery without charges plus of course carrier's fee. The small print may mention this but it should be highlighted. Most expensive mouse mat I've ever bought.
Hi Jeanette, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, these charges should be covered, however, I will check in with our production manager as this item may have been missed during product updates. As a gesture of goodwill, we have issued a refund of £7.99 for the mouse mat. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
In the Paper is rated 4.3 based on 3,864 reviews