Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
customer service
Read Permagard Reviews
Good service but wasn't advised exactly when they'd arrive - understandable under the present circumstances... Also was annoyed that only one of the three boxes was delivered at first. Then the driver came back very soon and apologized for leaving t'other two in his van. No problem, he turned back and delivered, good guy (don't shoot the messenger!) Cheers, DR
Due to circumstances I haven't yet used items. However, ordering process and delivery were spot on.
Web site is quite easy to use but a little cumbersome and could be made easier to find what you are looking for. Ordering was very straightforward and easy to use as a guest. Delivery was prompt and arrived on the day that I was advised. All in all a good experience.
Permagard are spot on have dealt with them online and at the trade counter , very helpful
Good technical help on phone. Quick delivery.
My first package arrived damaged but it was replaced very quickly without question, so I am very pleased with the service provided.
Great service and delivery
Happy with the service
Delivery was speedy. I haven't used the products yet, so I cannot comment on the quality.
Great Product, does what it says on the tin.
Fantastic service with good communication and support when we encountered issues with the delivery company. We will be back. Thank you
Good response to my order, day late on delivery.
Very efficient service. The source of good quality products and useful information.
Happy with the service but it would have been useful to be informed of the arrival date rather than just being told the order had been processed
Good service, a bit pricey but saves me a trip to the builders yard. Happy that delivery could be arranged to suit me rather than jus being given a random and fixed delivery date.
I usedpermaguard as my friend got me to remedial works a few years ago , as I worked with Richardson and starling for over 15 yrs in building preservation so was looking for a product that would do the job for my own building works being carried out , this was ideal just to treat all timbers being used . good service only downside was delivery cost
Ordered materials, delivered within three days. Fitted as per instructions, appears fine. Waiting for permaguard cream to cure.
Wasn’t able to track delivery
Very happy with the product but received no notification of delivery date,missed the delivery so arranged on line with TNT to pick up the following day.Arrived at the local TNT office to find they couldn't find the parcel.made a few calls the following day to find the parcel had been located.
Hi Andrew,

We’re very sorry that you experienced these problems with your order – your experience fell short of the high standards we expect at Permagard. We’re working hard with TNT to stop these issues happening in future.

Permagard
Product was okay but could have been better with an added colour to assist both user & client see what areas have been treated.
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 1,637 reviews